Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Strawberry

I'd like some avi Art done, I'd like to see some samples and negotiate a price.

I'd like to get this current one done I might have one or two others when I look through some stuff though.

Thank you.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

desertpunk
Oh jeez that avi is super hot. I'd love to draw that! Unfortunately I'm not doing gold, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) Sorry to bother if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

Ruthless Strawberry

Maxx D
desertpunk
Oh jeez that avi is super hot. I'd love to draw that! Unfortunately I'm not doing gold, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) Sorry to bother if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!
i might depending on price. I will try to be on my computer tonight to look at your links. But I'm really hoping to just spend some gold. But I will think about it. And thank you for the compliment.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

desertpunk
Maxx D
i might depending on price. I will try to be on my computer tonight to look at your links. But I'm really hoping to just spend some gold. But I will think about it. And thank you for the compliment.
The compliment is my pleasure! I absolutely understand, I would too, it's gotten harder with inflation. I don't do gold because I have more than items I want, and limited art time, so I'm sorry about that! If you like my art, I'd be delighted to draw it.

I am surprised there aren't more offers for such a pretty avi though, so good luck bump as well!

Ruthless Strawberry

Thank you for the bump.

Hallowed Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[x] [x] [x]
I work around the 3-5mil range. emotion_c8

Ruthless Strawberry

Halloween Hipster
[x] [x] [x]
I work around the 3-5mil range. emotion_c8
Not exactly the style I am looking for, for this avi...but let me go through see if I can find one of my past ones from years and years ago it would be a good fit style for one of my old favorites when I had the male avi. Let me look to see if I can find it and if I can we can talk business your price is def. doable.

EDIT: here is my old one from pretty much 06 till about 08-09. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Strawberry

Man-Hungry Member

Hello, hello! Your avatar is really nice and maybe you'll like it in my styles? :0
Sorry but all I have is my IG as style reference. ;-;
Link to it is here! heart

Ruthless Strawberry

Baekhyun
Hello, hello! Your avatar is really nice and maybe you'll like it in my styles? :0
I do like the style more for this current avi. Do you do any coloring? Also what are your prices?

Man-Hungry Member

desertpunk
Baekhyun
I do like the style more for this current avi. Do you do any coloring? Also what are your prices?

Oh geez, um this is my most recent coloring style (it's been three months fFFF) so it may be colored like this. c':

Ruthless Strawberry

Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun

Oh geez, um this is my most recent coloring style (it's been three months fFFF) so it may be colored like this. c':
Well what would you charge for something colored that? (the link didn't work so I looked at your instagram page and found a colored art work on your profile. The pajama one....Awesome btw)

Man-Hungry Member

desertpunk
Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun

Well what would you charge for something colored that? (the link didn't work so I looked at your instagram page and found a colored art work on your profile. The pajama one....Awesome btw)
Oh god, I'm really sorry. crying
I don't have my drawing tablet on me so I can't do anything special or spectacular...
I did this on really quickly on my white paper... (sorrt I rushed it). It'll be on either white or tan, depending on how vibrant you want the colors to be. Color show up a lot better on the tanned paper. c:

Ruthless Strawberry

Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun

I don't have my drawing tablet on me so I can't do anything special or spectacular...
I did this on really quickly on my white paper... (sorrt I rushed it). It'll be on either white or tan, depending on how vibrant you want the colors to be. Color show up a lot better on the tanned paper. c:
Honestly I'd be fine with that... But you have to tell me when you get your tablet to do another one.

What are we looking for prices and what you charge I guess for pose or portions of the avi.

Man-Hungry Member

desertpunk
Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun
desertpunk
Baekhyun

Honestly I'd be fine with that... But you have to tell me when you get your tablet to do another one.

What are we looking for prices and what you charge I guess for pose or portions of the avi.

Sure! I'll have to probably buy anew one since it can't calibrate...
I don't charge for special poses and for portions, I only do up to the middle of the bust. My pricing is flexible from 13-18mil, depending on the amount of color and yours is greyscale so 12-15 mil.. Uncolored is usually around 10 mil. I would recommend using tanned paper since my polycolors turn this weird shade of yellow when blended... D-did I cover everything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff