Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
spellslave
jonnathan byron

❝ I can do #5 for 10 bil? samples
-taptap- JB said he'd pay for artsu for me, if you wouldn't mind it. I can fetch a link to my own old request thread for arts, which has a few links of my avis I liked, OR you can just draw my current. But I doubt anyone would want to draw this one.... way too much black lol

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
jonnathan byron

-taptap- JB said he'd pay for artsu for me, if you wouldn't mind it. I can fetch a link to my own old request thread for arts, which has a few links of my avis I liked, OR you can just draw my current. But I doubt anyone would want to draw this one.... way too much black lol

❝ You mean too much black like this? wink

Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
jonnathan byron

YESH!!! EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Well done! Ok ok then, would you draw dis one for me? You can leave out the netted top she's got on.... It was the only way I could think to show most of the star in the center of her chest. AND you don't have to draw a face, because there's literally none to draw~

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
jonnathan byron

YESH!!! EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Well done! Ok ok then, would you draw dis one for me? You can leave out the netted top she's got on.... It was the only way I could think to show most of the star in the center of her chest. AND you don't have to draw a face, because there's literally none to draw~

❝ Haha no worries; do you have a screenshot of a bigger image of the avatar anywhere? ❞

Romantic Shapeshifter

Melancholy Massacre
jonnathan byron
Melancholy Massacre
jonnathan byron
Melancholy Massacre
jonnathan byron

i only paid 10b for it...im getting another for 20 from the same person she is teh awesome
Babe I have 2billion.... and anytime I have more than that... I'm buying myself things offa my wishlist. The only reason I got artsu that one time with the red avis of mine, was because by some fluke, I had ******** tons of gold from a rig... and that went faster than ********]

well if you want you can ask her if she will do a avi you want drawn an dill pay for it as long as its between 10 and 15
You'd do that for me? emotion_kirakira

Duh rolleyes
>3> I don't have eyes to roll! I'm a faceless phantom on the moon!

Well your My faceless moon phantom and yes i would do that for you if i have the gold and you want art just ask

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
jonnathan byron
Melancholy Massacre
jonnathan byron
Melancholy Massacre
jonnathan byron

well if you want you can ask her if she will do a avi you want drawn an dill pay for it as long as its between 10 and 15
You'd do that for me? emotion_kirakira

Duh rolleyes
>3> I don't have eyes to roll! I'm a faceless phantom on the moon!

Well your My faceless moon phantom and yes i would do that for you if i have the gold and you want art just ask
whee I love you.

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
jonnathan byron

❝ Haha no worries; do you have a screenshot of a bigger image of the avatar anywhere? ❞
Oh yeah, hold on, I'll go to my dress up page and get you a screen shot of the avi and the items.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre

Oh yeah, hold on, I'll go to my dress up page and get you a screen shot of the avi and the items.

❝ If JB is paying btw, you can always tell him to add both image totals into one trade to make it easier? ❞

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre

❝ If JB is paying btw, you can always tell him to add both image totals into one trade to make it easier? ❞
This is true! How much would you want for mine anyways?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

:> Some of my refs :
User ImageUser Image

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre

❝ 30 bil? ❞

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre

❝ 30 bil? ❞
Crackers.... I may have to ask for a simpler avi then. >.< He said he'd pay if it were 10b to about half that. It's fine, I have several others that would be fine.

Romantic Shapeshifter

Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre
spellslave
Melancholy Massacre

❝ 30 bil? ❞
Crackers.... I may have to ask for a simpler avi then. >.< He said he'd pay if it were 10b to about half that. It's fine, I have several others that would be fine.

dont worry i got you

Romantic Shapeshifter

Mr Zeno
User ImageUser Image

not bad at all ..which avi do you want to draw and whats your asking price?

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

jonnathan byron
Mr Zeno
User ImageUser Image

not bad at all ..which avi do you want to draw and whats your asking price?
Defiantly number 2 Oh lala for a full body I'm willing to ask for 20b is that alright? I can go lower if thats a inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff