Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

Here is my DA gallery: DeviantArt
I might not have a lot of guys in my gallery, but here I made a quick sketch haha: PICTURE TIME

And idk for money tho ahah xD
xShayn
Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

I might not have a lot of guys in my gallery, but here I made a quick sketch haha: PICTURE TIME

ahhhh thank you for posting i like your art biggrin i am trying to spread what i have over all 5 pieces of art, what would be reasonable for 5 billion g?
Inle-roo
xShayn
Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

ahhhh thank you for posting i like your art biggrin i am trying to spread what i have over all 5 pieces of art, what would be reasonable for 5 billion g?

ah yes ofcourse, and thank you ^^
Well, what kind of style do you want me to draw?? like, chibi, normal fullbody etc xD
xShayn
Inle-roo
xShayn
Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

Well, what kind of style do you want me to draw?? like, chibi, normal fullbody etc xD

i generally tend towards not chibi but if you want to draw a chibi that is cool too exclaim whichever you would prefer to draw in 3nodding
Inle-roo
xShayn
Inle-roo
xShayn
Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

i generally tend towards not chibi but if you want to draw a chibi that is cool too exclaim whichever you would prefer to draw in 3nodding

Aye sir, it won't become a chibi, so don't worry man~ I'll PM you when I'm done.
xShayn
Inle-roo
xShayn
Inle-roo
xShayn
Hi~ I'm interested. rofl

Aye sir, it won't become a chibi, so don't worry man~ I'll PM you when I'm done.

oh ok thank you very much emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces