Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for someone who is willing to draw couple art of me and my boyfriend. Our anniversary is coming up along with valentines day and his birthday so i wanted to surprise him with cute art of the 2 of us. If you are interested in drawing us i would very much so appreciate it. If needed I can post information about our personalities etc.. :3

[CLICK FOR A PIC OF ME]
Me:
My name is Alexa. I have brown about boob length brown hair with blond under my bangs and under the main length(please draw my hair straight smile ). I have blue eyes and freckles. I have a rocker/ Kandi kid style so you can dress me in a tutu, tank top, fishnet, boots and a bunch of bracelets or skinny jeans a band tee and sneakers. im a head shorter than him >.<

[CLICK FOR A PIC OF MY BF]
[CLICK HERE TOO]
This is my boyfriend Manny. He has really dark brown hair almost black. he has brown eyes, snake bites, and gauges. He usually wears skinny jeans, band tees or the jacket he's wearing in picture 1 smile Anything else you wanna know just ask :3

[size=18][color=blue]Username:
Art Style(s):
Examples:
Pose idea:
Price range:
Questions:
Anything I forgot:[/color][/size]
Username: Pajai
Art Style(s): tablet and colored
Examples: [x] [x]
Pose idea: something cute like holding hands or cuddling
Price range:100k
Questions: What date do you need this by?
Anything I forgot: If I'm not your cup of tea, don't quote me, thx. :3
http://puchupuchuartist.deviantart.com/gallery/#

i have plenty of styles.. just tell me if something interests you, please check out every album so that you'll see the other styles.. (the ones on the WIPs album is the current arts i'm working on right now..) but i have other styles i even do traditional (NOTE: some of them are for bribe) we'll discuss the price once you've picked something xD

---- will fill up the form if you have chosen a style you want :3
The Unkabogable

i have plenty of styles.. just tell me if something interests you, please check out every album so that you'll see the other styles.. (the ones on the WIPs album is the current arts i'm working on right now..) but i have other styles i even do traditional (NOTE: some of them are for bribe) we'll discuss the price once you've picked something xD

Hey i love the "Practice Art 8D" and the "play the game of you dreams" they're hella cute and the game one is really creative

O.G. Bloodsucker

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/searches/?val=SleepingBeautysDead&searchby=user&searchSubmit=submit
im more of an anime style and i believe that i can do what you need. your style is like what im use to so it wont really be hard and the price depends on if it comes out how you want it. if you dont like it then you dont have to pay but please dont use it. i dont water make my things because they are all hand drawn.
SleepingBeautysDead
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/searches/?val=SleepingBeautysDead&searchby=user&searchSubmit=submit
im more of an anime style and i believe that i can do what you need. your style is like what im use to so it wont really be hard and the price depends on if it comes out how you want it. if you dont like it then you dont have to pay but please dont use it. i dont water make my things because they are all hand drawn.
sure i'd love for you to give it a shot. i draw by hand too so i know how that is

Interesting Flatterer

Username: levi_zerolph
Art Style(s): anime, chibi
Examples: art in my siggy
Pose idea: hmm. holding hands. ?
Price range: 700 for couple
Questions: none
Anything I forgot: none ^_^
iiMoMo-x
The Unkabogable

Hey i love the "Practice Art 8D" and the "play the game of you dreams" they're hella cute and the game one is really creative

lol.. a lot has been ordering the practice art it's for 150k per character..

as for the style like the game one it costs nothing lower than 2mil (so i'm only doing that style for auctions) xD

Blazing Smoker

Check out my siggy shop! If you want more realistic samples, just ask :3 xx
oOSkyeWolfOo
im digging it. its a creative style i really like it. how much do you usually charge
levi_zerolph
Username: levi_zerolph
Art Style(s): anime, chibi
Examples: art in my siggy
Pose idea: hmm. holding hands. ?
Price range: 700 for couple
Questions: none
Anything I forgot: none ^_^
i love your style its really kool but since im trying to get more than one art its kinda expensive for me right now :/
The Unkabogable
iiMoMo-x
The Unkabogable

as for the style like the game one it costs nothing lower than 2mil (so i'm only doing that style for auctions) xD
so 300k for a couple alright smile
pajai
Username: Pajai
Art Style(s): tablet and colored
Examples: [x] [x]
Pose idea: something cute like holding hands or cuddling
Price range:100k
Questions: What date do you need this by?
Anything I forgot: If I'm not your cup of tea, don't quote me, thx. :3
hey smile was the 100k for the couple or per person? and as soon as possible cuz im seeing him next weekend. and could you draw us cuddling :3
iiMoMo-x
The Unkabogable
iiMoMo-x
The Unkabogable

so 300k for a couple alright smile

yup biggrin

Blazing Smoker

iiMoMo-x
oOSkyeWolfOo
im digging it. its a creative style i really like it. how much do you usually charge

Depends what you want smile headshots, bust up, waist up, knee up or full body? xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff