Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Foe

Art Shops and Requests
A full body of my Fox Avi? With or without Orinkage is your choice. x3
quote="Ryrua"]I'm gonna sell you my art~ ♥
Avatar Select: (Which avi you like to use your skills on) Fox avi or Dragon avi
Examples: (Provide some examples of your latest work or vast styles you have in store. )Samples
Price: (Post your pricing for work. Color, Line, ect.. & Fullbody, Chibi, ect..)
Chibis range from 200-300k
Normal fullbody 600k-1mill (depends on complexity and bg)
I'm flexible with prices though sweatdrop
Additional Information: (Like what you don't like to do and anything else on your mind.)
Roughly Estimated Time: (Just something of how long it might be and such. Please keep me informed if something in life gets in the way. Optional.) Usually takes 1-3 days upon request
She looks like she'd be really difficult but fun to draw!! I'd love to try. Just a question, can I make the leg warmers fur? And are the flames necessary?

Dapper Dabbler

Ryrua
Chinnie
Ryrua
<3

My deviantart
fullbody 350 k
I guess I'll order a fullbody from ya. See how it goes. x3

Are you going to send a trade then?

Savage Foe

msytic ninja
Ryrua
I'm gonna sell you my art~ ♥
Examples: (Provide some examples of your latest work or vast styles you have in store. )Samples
Price: (Post your pricing for work. Color, Line, ect.. & Fullbody, Chibi, ect..)
Additional Information: (Like what you don't like to do and anything else on your mind.)
Roughly Estimated Time: (Just something of how long it might be and such. Please keep me informed if something in life gets in the way. Optional.) Usually takes 1-3 days upon request
I would like a normal fullbody on my Fox avi

Savage Foe

Art Shops and Requests
She looks like she'd be really difficult but fun to draw!! I'd love to try. Just a question, can I make the leg warmers fur? And are the flames necessary?
I know! xD Well if you like too. I never had that question before. The circling flames? No. It's optional. The flames by the ankles I like though.

Savage Foe

Chinnie
Are you going to send a trade then?
I was waiting for you to confirm the whole time. xD
Ryrua
msytic ninja
Ryrua
I'm gonna sell you my art~ ♥
I would like a normal fullbody on my Fox avi

Offer? razz
Ryrua
Art Shops and Requests
I know! xD Well if you like too. I never had that question before. The circling flames? No. It's optional. The flames by the ankles I like though.

I just thought its look interesting, but maybe it wont turn out fur anyways :P &yes I'll add that!!

Anyways, I'm on my ipad right now. Once I get onto comp ill add you to com list!

Savage Foe

msytic ninja
Offer? razz
Well like the details for Art Requests. Legs warmers to be fur and circling flames optional.
I'll offer 1mil.

Savage Foe

Art Shops and Requests
Ryrua
Art Shops and Requests

I just thought its look interesting, but maybe it wont turn out fur anyways :P &yes I'll add that!!

Anyways, I'm on my ipad right now. Once I get onto comp ill add you to com list!
I'm curious how it will turn out as fur. x3

Just tell me if to send a trade or not.
Ryrua
msytic ninja
Offer? razz
Well like the details for Art Requests. Legs warmers to be fur and circling flames optional.
I'll offer 1mil.

I'll add in the flames razz and would you like background too?

Savage Foe

msytic ninja
Ryrua
msytic ninja
Offer? razz
I'll offer 1mil.

I'll add in the flames razz and would you like background too?
I'm fine without a background. x3

Dapper Dabbler

Ryrua
Chinnie
Ryrua
<3

My deviantart
fullbody 350 k
I guess I'll order a fullbody from ya. See how it goes. x3

It is done smile

Savage Foe

Chinnie