Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

Kiddo This may seem a strange question but would you like me to include some of the folks that haven't been in the shop in a long time? Like Socks or Ferret Prince?

Invisible Lunatic

*looks around and waves*

Kiddo Seanchain
Yeah. I've, uh, had... a few years... to be a packrat.
XD Just a few years.

Kiddo Seanchain
I added the Mortal Gods crew just now. They're the most complicated of the lot but I love them all so much. And I was then re-reading to make sure I got all the characters I like and I realized that I have a lot of characters that are just... assholes.
But how many of them are 'likeable' assholes and how many are 'just assholes'? lol (There are not enough decently written ones as it is. So I have no problem with it in either case.)

DraconicFeline
DEAR GOD.
Logged into my DA.
10000 messages.
I ran screaming.

O.O
Mine is probably up there as well...though not quite. I'm afraid to look. >.>

Shirtless Heckler

Copyrighted Looks
Kiddo Seanchain

Examples: [one][two][three]

Let me know if you're interested!~ ^u^
price = 800k+

I'm interested. I'll start the trade.

Rhine - gosh, that is up to you. I would not be adverse though.
Kiddo Seanchain
Copyrighted Looks
Kiddo Seanchain

Examples: [one][two][three]

Let me know if you're interested!~ ^u^
price = 800k+

I'm interested. I'll start the trade.

Rhine - gosh, that is up to you. I would not be adverse though.

Okay great, which did you want me to draw?
And I'll have it to you in about 4-5 days!~
Just saw the part about you liking surprises! Hahah never mind!

Blessed Kitten

Huuuurgh I love your OCs. They're so interesting to read about. My fondess particularly lies with Seist. I also fairly enjoy Mat's challenge.

I can't say I'm the best artist, as I do have a more...I suppose less realistic style than some artists, but you're welcome to visit my deviant art page and see if you like any of it. I can't really define any prices until I know the style you want, but generally it's fifty thousand for a chibi, one hundred thousand for a waist up, and two hundred thousand for a full body, with background of your choice (I prefer not to do just full bodies without backgrounds; it tends to look bad, y'know?). Prices are up for negotiation and all that jazz.

Shirtless Heckler

xSatashi
Huuuurgh I love your OCs. They're so interesting to read about. My fondess particularly lies with Seist. I also fairly enjoy Mat's challenge.

I can't say I'm the best artist, as I do have a more...I suppose less realistic style than some artists, but you're welcome to visit my deviant art page and see if you like any of it. I can't really define any prices until I know the style you want, but generally it's fifty thousand for a chibi, one hundred thousand for a waist up, and two hundred thousand for a full body, with background of your choice (I prefer not to do just full bodies without backgrounds; it tends to look bad, y'know?). Prices are up for negotiation and all that jazz.

How about a waist-up?

Shirtless Heckler

So I'm trying to figure out how to handle the dozens of 20k-50k items I've got. Sell them on the marketplace, or leave them in the items pile for people to request?

Invisible Lunatic

Kiddo Seanchain
So I'm trying to figure out how to handle the dozens of 20k-50k items I've got. Sell them on the marketplace, or leave them in the items pile for people to request?
Unless the list price is underpriced,set some up to sell. You're more likely to go through your inventory more quickly and the gold will probably be easier to use than some of the items.

Lucile Amos's Husbando

Dashing Darling

Just letting you know that I might not get your art to you tonight. My computer is an old decrepit thing on its last legs, and it bluescreened on me again (last week was the first time it had) just a bit ago, so I'm giving it a vacation night. XD;

Shirtless Vampire

Kiddo Seanchain

yay! its 50k - 100k c:

Shirtless Vampire

im doing this guy <3
Exiled Prince Kocerou
He grabs my interest c:

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Chemicalnova

I'm interested. Do you need anything else from me, or shall I go start a trade?

An open trade should be fine ^_^

Shirtless Heckler

Tsarkel

That's alright, I totally understand what it's like to have computer issues. *works in IT*

ToastedBrownies
Kiddo Seanchain

yay! its 50k - 100k c:

I'll set the trade for 100k so that I have that gold in reserve, then.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Kiddo Seanchain

There is no gold neo

*you just read that guys voice didnt you?*

The trade you sent had nothing attached? O-o

Shirtless Heckler

Yeah, since you didn't say how much to put in it I just started a placeholder trade. If you said it earlier and I missed, my apologies... I'm actually home sick right now because I'm so light-headed and can't think straight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff