Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Storyteller

Closed

Finally getting off my lazy butt and making a request thread... Guess I should start off by saying how things are going to work in here. I'm going to be offering up one character per week with a valuable item for the artist I pick to draw them. Artists will fill out a form to apply for the character/item and I will pick in a week's time. If no one applies to draw a character, then I shall offer up a new item and use the previous ones at a later date. Artists may also draw previously featured characters if they wish, they simply have to state it in the form.

Lets get things going.

Doing a special thing for Halloween. I'm going to put up three characters and keep them up for the whole month, changing out the items I'm offering every week. There will be three items, one for each character. You may apply for all three, but I'll likely only choose you for one.

Dangerous Storyteller

Rules

1.) Follow the ToS

2.) Feel free to stay and chat.

3.) Hit and runs are welcome, but use my request form.

4.) If you want to be alerted when a new round begins, fill out the form founds on the "Forms" post.

5.) Items will vary in worth depending on rounds.

6.) While preference will go to offers made based on the featured character, if you want to place your offer for drawing one of the previous featured characters, that is fine, just let me know in the notes section of the offer form.

7.) When making an offer, though DA and other sites are fine for reference, please provide at least one image that is exactly the type of art you are offering. (Ex. If you are offering a CG bust, I want a link to a CG bust. This is just so I can see that you can actually do what you are offering.)

8.) I wait a week and decide on artists when the market place listing on the items has expired, please don't try to rush me or jump the gun and get mad at me about it. If I say you're added to the list, that means you're added to the potential artists list.

9.) The Price is Final. I may tip, but do not ask me to add to the item, especially if you have already made an offer and I have accepted. If I am holding up my end of the bargain, I expect you to hold up yours. Changing of the price or the type of artwork is unacceptable after the offer is accepted. Failure to follow these terms will result in a cancellation of the trade and banning from future rounds.

Dangerous Storyteller

Forms

Want to make an offer? Use the form below.

[quote="Minnta Aloripma"][/quote]

[color=darkred]My Username is: (Place your username here)

I am offering for: (Place the name of the Featured item. Ex. Counterfeit Widow)

Here is my offer: (What are you offering me? Bust? Fullbody? Chibi? Traditional? CG? Background?)

Here are samples of my work: (Direct link to the type of work offered above. If you offer a fullbody CG, show me a fullbody CG you have done. Spoiler images are fine.)

If accepted, the work should be completed in: (Give me a timeframe of when to expect the work)

By the way: (Any questions, comments? Want to focus on a character not the featured character?)[/color]

Want to be quoted when new rounds start? Use this form here!

[quote="Minnta Aloripma"][/quote]

[color=darkred]Quote me for the next round, please![/color]

Dangerous Storyteller

Featured Character:

[General Information]

Name: FenrisĂșlfr
Nicknames: Fenrir, Fen
Titles: The Devil Wolf, Harbinger of Ragnarok, The Bound, The Unbound
Birthday: December 21

[Physical Information]

Height: Around 6'
Body: Has a very lean body with little to no feminine curve, is very fit with toned muscle, very light, porcelain skin.
Head/Face: Has a bit of a narrow face, high cheek bones, a thin, straight nose, slightly upturned almond shaped eyes.
Hair: Wavy/fluffy hair that reaches to her waist, is mostly jet black that turns to an ivory a few inches before the ends with a few pure ivory strands mixed in.
Eye Color: Light gold
Scars/Markings/Etc: Has one scar slashing downwards horizontally through the middle of her left eye, going from her eyebrow to the middle of her cheek, and connects to the middle of a second scar running diagonally down the middle of her cheek.
Wolf Form: Roughly the size of a semi, glowing gold eyes, jet black with what seems to be a dusting of ivory (the tips of her fur being ivory with the rest being black with a few pure ivory strands).
'werewolf' Form: 6'8", very well muscled, similar coloring to the wolf form, looks more like a wolf that has evolved to walk on two feet than a human mutating into a wolf, has hand like front paws.

[Other Information]
Personality: Fenrir is a quiet individual and untrusting of other, preferring to keep to herself to avoid possible betrayal after a certain chain of events in her past. She is short tempered and prideful.
References:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[General Information]

True Name: Cheshiel
Alternate Names: Zeltaemyah, Tim
Race: Elder God
Moral Alignment: ???

[Physical Information]

Height: 5'7"
Body: Has a willowy body, long fingers, light purple claws on hands and feet,
Head/Face: Has a diamond head shape, thin nose, lips are a little on the thin side, and high cheek bones.
Hair: Wavy, bright pink that reaches to her mid-back.
Eye Color: Right eye is a vivid light purple, the left eye is a bright cherry red.
Scars/Markings/Misc: She has faint tiger stripe like markings on her body that are only a few shades darker than her skin tone.

[Other Information]
Personality: Is often very hyper, childish, and cryptic around others, the Mad God is known for having little to no sense of right or wrong and does what she damn well pleases with little care of how those around her will feel.
References:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[General Information]

Name: Ava
Titles: The Devil
Race: Witch

[Physical Information]

Body: 5'8", slender build, no obvious muscle, has little feminine curve, light skinned.
Hair: Straight, ivory blonde hair that reaches about mid-back.
Eyes: Blood red in color with slit pupils like a cat or snake, the left eye having two pupils.
Scars/Markings/Etc: None

[Other Information]

Personality: Sly, charismatic, evil and loving it as she tricks poor fools into trading their souls away, Ava has well and truly earned her title of Devil. She has no interest in ruling or destroying the world, preferring to sit in the shadows as she watches history unfurl before her. With the occasional nudge from her of course...
References:

Dangerous Storyteller

Previously Featured Characters

Naozumi
[General Information]

Name: Naozumi, Naa-ow-Zuw-Miy
Gender: Female (She is a shape shifter who can change her gender if someone wants to make her male)
Race: Kitsune/Nogitsune (wild fox, not sworn to Inari's, or any gods, service)

[True Form Information]

Size: Roughly the size of a pony
Number of Tails: Nine
Fur Color: Dark red with white on the tip of her tail, inside her ears, chest, belly, and paws.
Eye Color: Jade
Scars/Markings: Orange strip markings on her face, a thick on going down from the back of her head to just before her nose, and two on either side of her face going from her the back of her jaw to near the corners of her mouth. Also has a swirling orange stripe wrapping around each leg.

[Preferred Human Form Information]

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 126 lbs
Body Type: Slim/Petite
Facial Structure: Is 'fox faced', meaning she has a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones.
Hair Color: Dark red with white bangs
Scars/Markings: She has orange strip markings on her face, a thick on going down from her hairline to just before the tip of her nose, and two on either side of her face going diagonally down from her cheekbones to near the corner of her mouth. Also has a swirling orange stripe going around each wrist and ankle, and a large orange swirling flame like marking is on her back as well as a smaller version around her navel. These markings only show up in her true form and when her human forms are beginning to revert back to her true form, or if she isn't hiding her ears and tail in her human shape. The flame like markings only appear on her human forms.

[Other Information]

Cherished Items:
The katana given to her by her father, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, and her hoshi no tama (a green gem she keeps on a necklace. It's only visible when wearing her normal Japanese clothing or in her true form as she usually keeps it hidden under her clothing)

Personality
Chill, easy going, loves to tease people (rarely maliciously), devil may care, occasionally flirty, does what she wants when she wants to, and is generally a very friendly individual who will just laugh most offenses directed towards her off. She is generally only seen being/acting serious while fighting powerful opponents.

[Weapon Information]

○ Katana: An unnamed blade Naozumi uses as her main weapon. Was forged and given to her by her father.

○ Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi: "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven". A legendary tsurugi more well known as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, literally grass cutting sword. It is unbreakable and enables Naozumi to control the wind. She has never revealed how or why she has the sword.

References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Art: [xXDevil_TyphoonXx]

Shrilara
[General Information]

Name: Shrilara Do'Ana
Race: Dark Elf

[Physical Information]

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 143 lbs
Body Type: Slim, athletic
Facial Features: Heart shaped face, tilted, almond eyes, and her nose looks like it has been broken once before.
Skin: Dark gray [x] with pale gray freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose
Hair Color: Reddish orange
Eye Color: Bright orange
Scars/Markings: She has some small scars scattered across her hands and fingers, a small scar on the left side of her nose from when it was broken, a small nick taken out of near the top of her left ear, and she has a white tattoo of crossed stiletto's on her right shoulder blade.

[Other Information]

Personality
A sadistic, hyper, cheery, mad woman. She loves to watch others suffer, particularly at her hands and is known to sing and laugh while tormenting her victims. though she will get extremely intense and serious when angered.

[Weapon Information]

○ Compound Bow: A simple black compound bow Shrilara uses when killing from a distance.

○ Crossbow: A simple black crossbow Shrilara uses when she needs more strength for a ranged skill.

○ Stiletto: Shrilara's preferred assassination tool, the long slender blade and needle-like point makes it a good choice as it can go in quick and deep. Like the rest of her weapons, it isn't decorated. [Info]

○ Parrying Dagger: As the name suggests, it's a dagger designed for parrying. Shrilara uses it paired with a sword for the times she has to be in actual combat.

○ One Handed Sword: Just a basic sword Shrilara uses on the rare occasions she has to fight. [Example]

References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art: [xXDevil_TyphoonXx] [Akia Walker]

Inari
[General Information]

Name: Uga-no-Mitama (female), Uka-no-Mitama (male), or Oinari/Inari
Nicknames: Ari
Titles: Okami
Age: Unknown, usually appears to be late teens or early twenties.
Race: Kami
Moral Alignment: Neutral good

[Human Form Information]

Weight: 120 lbs
Body Type: Slim, boyish figure
Facial Structure: Is 'fox faced', meaning they have a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones.
Hair: Pale, almost white, blond, eyebrows are a dark gray. Their hair reaches a little past shoulder length and is usually held back in a short tail by a red ribbon (sometimes in a bow, though usually not).
Eye Color: Usually gray blue, though turn a bright gold when her ears and tails are out.
Scars/Markings: She has a red, swirly fire like 'tattoo' on their back (Example, ignore the other markings). The markings from their fox form will appear when their ears and tail(s) are out as well, though this rarely happens around humans.

[Fox Form Information]

Size: Is roughly the size of a horse.
Fur Color: Mostly pure white with red tips on ears and tails that are flame like in appearance, red fur lines the inside of their ears, and has tufts of white fur coming from the back of all four paws and where their front legs connect with their back with bits of red streaked/swirled with the white (similar to how Amaterasu is done in Okami).
Eye Color: Bright gold
Scars/Markings: Has red eyeliner like markings around their eyes (example), red outlining where their claws start on their paws, has a red, swirly fire like marking on their back (Example, ignore the rest of the markings)

[Dragon Form Information]

Body: Is long, serpentine, and wingless in appearance as is typical of an Asian dragon, they lack horns and whiskers, are covered in thick fur instead of scales, and is roughly the length of two semi's with trailers.
Coloring: Mostly pure white fur with red tips on ears that are flame like in appearance, red fur lines the inside of their ears, has a red mane going from head down to a red, flame like tuft on the end of their tail, and and has tufts of white fur coming from the back of all four paws and where their legs connect with their back with bits of red streaked/swirled with the white (similar to how Amaterasu is done in Okami).
Scars/Markings: Has red eyeliner like markings around their eyes (example), red outlining where their claws start on their paws, and has a red, swirly fire like marking on their back (Example, ignore the rest of the markings)

[Other Information]

Personality
Very quiet and soft spoken, Inari prefers to quietly influence those those in power from behind the scenes than to take charge themselves. They are very sweet and never malicious, though they will fight to protect what they hold dear. They are often viewed as shy or timid since they prefer to listen rather than talk themselves, reserving their words for what's important and usually communicating with gestures if it isn't. If they speak to you about things considered unimportant, consider yourself lucky as they think of you as a close and dear friend.
Misc.: This is a character based on a Shinto god/goddess of rice/agriculture who is also the patron of prosperity for farmers and merchants, especially those involved in rice production, foodstuffs, and fisheries, as well as sword smiths. This is only the appearance and personality parts of the character and I have tweaked them to be a character in my story and isn't to be taken as me trying to put the actual god/goddess into my story as it would be an inaccurate representation.
References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Evelyn
[General Information]

Name: Evelyn Adelaide Stein
Nicknames: Lyn
Ethnicity: German
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

[Physical Information]

Weight: 105 lbs
Body: Has a ruler or straight body type, meaning there’s only a tiny bit of a curve at the hips and mostly has a straight torso, with shoulders that align with the torso. Naturally slim, she's even thinner from often forgetting to eat while working and/or experimenting.
Head/Face: Has an oval face shape, high cheek bones, slim nose
Hair: Straight, dark chocolate brown, reaches to about mid-back, also has a widows peak combined with a cowlick that causes part of her bangs to arch up and back before flopping into her eyes.
Eye Color: Dark blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Evelyn has no scars, though she has a somewhat gaunt appearance due to forgetting to take care of herself when she's working and/or experimenting. She also has near constant dark circles under her eyes from forgetting to sleep.

[Other Information]
Personality: A woman of few words, Evelyn prefers to observe people from a distance than to actually speak with them. When she does speak, her lack of social filter coupled with her being amoral (lacking a sense of right or wrong) often leads to less than pleasant conversation as she'll say or comment on things with little thought or care on how it will be received. She generally shows and/or feels little, if any, emotion, causing her to use her brain and logic, as skewed as they are at times, over any possible emotional response.
References: SOME OF THE REFERENCES HAVE BLACK HAIR, BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE GAIA VERY LITTLE BROWN HAIR THAT LOOKS DECENT ON HER. Please color her hair brown if drawing her hair in the style of the black.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Art: [Buggie Running Beeps]

Azrin
[General Information]

Name: Azrin Sureshot, later Deathbow
Nicknames: Rin
Titles: Alpha
Race: Faoladh (Irish werewolf, click for info)
Moral Alignment: Neutral good when alive, becomes chaotic evil when resurrected/possessed.

[Human Form Physical Information]

Height: 5'11"
Weight: Around 145 lbs
Body: Has a lean build that focuses on speed and agility as opposed to brute strength (fitting as she's an archer), she has little excess fat on her body as she spent most of her free time keeping herself fit and combat ready and her skin had been tanned from spending numberless hours outside. She retains her wolf ears, tail, and sharp canines in human form as her people have little little separating their human and wolf selves.
Head/Face: Has a diamond head shape, thin nose, lips are a little on the thin side, and high cheek bones.
Hair: Straight, dark brown
Eye Color: Dark, murky forest green
Scars/Markings/Misc: None

[Were Form Physical Information]

Height: 6'4"
Weight: Around 200 lbs
Body: Much bigger and muscular than her human form, this form is built to deal out brutal damage to anyone stupid enough to get close. The fur is the same dark brown as her human hair, though the fur on her belly, neck, and under her jaw is a lighter shade, and extremely thick, forming a natural armor. The form looks more like a wolf turning slightly human than a human turning slightly wolf, able to stand on the hind legs and able to grasp and hold things with it's front paws/hands, though the arms are long and still make it easy to run around on all fours.
Eye Color: Same dark, murky forest green as human.

[Wolf Form Physical Information]

Size: Roughly the size of a minivan
Weight: Uh... Heavy?
Body: Large and powerful, this form can easily dominate almost and fight it gets into. The fur is the same brown as the previous forms with the lighter shades on the belly, throat, and under the jaw, and is thick enough to be a natural armor. It is basically just a giant, deadly wolf in appearance.
Eye Color: Sam dark, murky forest green as previous forms

[Possessed Human Form Physical Information]

Weight: Around 120 lbs
Body: Similar in shape to when not possessed, her skin has taken a sickly pallor to it and is overall much thinner and gaunt in appearance as the demon possessing her only takes care of very basic necessities for it's host and tends to forget she needs to eat food and not souls like the demon. The fur on her ears and tail are now a dull gray and she is missing her left eye.
Head/Face: Same shape as when not possessed, though is gaunt in appearance.
Hair: Has changed to a dull gray.
Eye Color: Is almost a milky white, the green has almost completely faded. The left eye is missing.
Scars/Markings/Misc: Her body is now littered with scars, especially around her missing eye. A thick scar runs horizontally across the middle of her face, two scars slash diagonally down her upper right arm, another circles around her right elbow with another on her left mirroring it, has a thick scar running down from a little below her breasts down to her navel, has three somewhat puckered looking scars around her heart front and back from being run through, and has many scars on her legs looking as if someone just tried to hack at them wildly.

[Possessed Were Form Physical Information]

Weight: 150 lbs
Body: While generally the same as not possessed, she is much more sickly looking after being possessed and isn't as muscular with dull gray fur instead of brown. She can still tear people to shreds with ease, however.
Eye Color: Is almost a milky white, the green has almost completely faded. The left eye is missing.
Scars/Markings/Misc: Same as possessed human form.

[Possessed Wolf Form Physical Information]

Weight: Still heavy.
Body: The main differences between possessed and not possessed is that she's now a dull gray color, less muscular, and sickly looking.

[Other Information]

Original Personality
Azrin is a natural leader and strategist who knows when it's playtime and when it's time to buckle down and work, though most who don't see her on a battlefield mostly view her as an arrogant flirt. She loves being in the spotlight and will do things most would consider foolishly dangerous to get it, though will never drag anyone into her schemes unless they want to be in them. She has a soft spot for children and the elderly, liking to spend time with them and ensure they are happy and comfortable.

Possessed Personality
Azrin has kept her arrogance and intelligence from before, but now she seems to lack any morals and most of her common sense. Her mind has become a broken whirlwind of madness that bounces between being playful (often in a sadistic way) to slaughtering everyone around her and devouring their corpses as the demon feasts on their souls.

References: [Normal Human Form] [Possessed Human Form]
Art: [kitsunen]

Victoria
[General Information]

Name: Victoria Abendroth
Nicknames: Vicky
Titles: High Priestess, The Deceiver, The Schemer, Queen of Lies
Race: Werewolf

[Human Physical Information]

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Body: Lean, athletic build, little feminine curve, small chested.
Head/Face: Round face, almond shaped eyes, ears come to slight points (though not as much as an elf's would)
Hair: Wavy and pure white in color
Eye Color: Steel blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has a pale purple lightning like marking that runs diagonally down from her left shoulder to her right knee on both sides of her body.

[Werewolf Physical Information]

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180 lbs
Body: Still retains a leaner build than most werewolves, though is still muscular and powerful enough to tear someone apart. Can be mistaken for a very large wolf when on all fours, though she does have opposable thumbs and hands that can grip and hold things easily.
Fur Color: Pure white
Eye Color: Pale gold/yellow, eyes glow slightly in the dark
Scars/Markings/Misc: The pale purple lightning like marking from her human form shows up as part of her fur in werewolf form.

[Other Information]

Personality

Victoria practically oozes confidence without being arrogant about it and tends to be a very mischievous individual, liking to tease those unfortunate enough to draw her attention. Her high intelligence, observation skills, and strategic mind make her a force to be reckoned with should someone draw her ire, though she is rarely malicious without much provocation. She has a preference for staying at the fringes of a group to listen and learn what others have to say, though she will happily speak to those willing to risk being teased and converse with her.

Biography

Victoria is the latest of the Abendroth family to take up the mantle of High Priestess of Chaos, taking over the role when her father was killed in a fight with the Priests of Order. Despite having little interest in the position, she has no choice but to accept her fate as trying to rebel would result in a long and painful death.

Hiding behind the snarling mask of her position, she plays her role as an intelligent and manipulative villainess well, rarely breaking her 'character' despite the constant stress her position causes her. Few know what she truly looks like under the mask and she takes advantage of that to interact with people as a normal person, or as normal as she can manage.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Received Art [purdoy25] [casfhire]

Marik
[General Information]

Name: Marik Mubarak
Titles: High Priest, The Judge
Race: Angel
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

[Physical Information]

Weight: 100 lbs (may change, was trying to take into account that he has hollow bones and his insides are different from a humans to enable easier flight)
Body: Somewhat lanky build, slim with no extra body fat, lean muscles, skin is a deep bronze in color.
Head/Face: Has a bit of a longer face, narrow nose, thin lips, round, deep set eyes, and slightly pointed ears.
Hair: Dark brown, almost black, in color,
Eye Color: Dark Gold
Wing Span: Roughly 9'8"
Wing Color: Feathers are the same dark brown as his hair on top, but are a lighter, creamy color on the bottom similar to how a hawks wings are. [Top] [Bottom]
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has two gold stripe tattoo's on either side of his face coming up from the back underside of his jaw, the back one reaching his cheekbone while the other is half the size, golden stripe tattoo's along his arms, legs, back, and chest, and has a golden sun tattoo around his navel. He also has a white gem piercing in his navel.

[Other Information]

Personality

Very calm and steadfast unlike his chaotic counterpart, Victoria (previously featured character). He doesn't often speak, preferring to listen to all around him, though he often uses his dry sense of humor when he does choose to speak.

Biography

The current High Priest of Order, little can ruffle his figurative and literal feathers as he, supposedly, works towards Alimnu's (the God of Order) goal of bringing the world to absolute order. He is supposed to be mortal enemies with the High Priestess of Chaos, though has been seen 'hanging out' with a white haired woman who is often teasing him about order being boring.

References:
Wings are not included in these since tektek didn't have any that look like his.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art: [Lady Buttercream]

Art: [chubits]

Wraith
[General Information]

Name: Sephiron Snowfury
Nicknames: Wraith
Titles: Protector of the Wastes, Guardian of Hastow (City of Ghosts)
Race: Ice Dragon

Height: 6'5"
Body: Muscular build (not like a body builder, but like someone who trains constantly with weapons and other forms of fighting and general activity), tan/olive skin tone, long pointed ears (similar to the elves from world of warcraft, though about half the length. Them ears be ridiculously long).
Head/Face: Has a somewhat long face, thin nose, high cheek bones, and tilted, somewhat reptilian eyes (pupils are slits).
Hair: Pure white in color, whispy/fluffy and sort of messy in appearance, is usually kept at about shoulder length though is sometimes grown out long enough to sit on.
Eye Color: Icy blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has a short, thick scar going diagonally down from his right shoulder to just below his collarbone, another thick scar runs diagonally up from just above his right hip to the middle of his torso, and a small scar running diagonally up from his jaw to halfway to his nose.

[Other Information]

Personality

A calm, almost completely stoic, dragon, Wraith shows little emotion around those he doesn't know and/or trusts. Even when he does trust you, the happiest expression you'll see on his face is a tiny smile.

References

Dangerous Storyteller

This Weeks Applicants

14Mushrooms
My Username is: 14Mushrooms

I am offering for: Ava

Here is my offer: A Fullbody or a chibi.

Here are samples of my work: Chibi Sample 1

Chibi sample 2

Full body sample

If accepted, the work should be completed in: (Give me a timeframe of when to expect the work) An hour to three days, depending if you want color or not, and how complicated you want it.

By the way: Gotta try, even though I'll probably fail. yum_puddi

This Is NoMercy
My Username is: This Is NoMercy

I am offering for: Mad God

Here is my offer: Full Body

Here are samples of my work: you can check out my art shop here. 3nodding

If accepted, the work should be completed in: In a week or so.

Lionzeye
My Username is: Lionzeye

I am offering for: Ava!

Here is my offer: I'm offering a waist up/3/4 shot in a painterly style (pretty detailed)...because Ava seems like a badass and she's inspired me to make something stellar for you.

Here are samples of my work:

(this wizard is part of a piece but a similar style) http://38.media.tumblr.com/be3f539aee4858c9eec22ff42346de63/tumblr_ndk6fvdRso1rgpfbno3_1280.png

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fc52cb0f183b7e8a1dbb9cbe830ca76c/tumblr_mwdwh5aNaJ1rgpfbno1_500.png

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f2d53c1104acc98cd9905d9dd4080693/tumblr_mwbvd6VKtP1rgpfbno1_500.png

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchp16dpbU1rgpfbno1_500.png

If accepted, the work should be completed in: Within the next full month (if you want it sooner, honestly, I can put time aside and get it done before Halloween)

By the way: Hope you pick me! wink Either way, great thread.

Dangerous Storyteller

Working Artists

My Username is: Willowspell

I am offering for: Eerie Omen

Here is my offer: Fullbody with fox ears+tails...may attempt some BG but will definitely give a transparent BG version

Here are samples of my work: tumblr for everything | DA for refined stuff

If accepted, the work should be completed in: Before end of August

By the way: Why is so few people applying...or am I just missing out posts o-o

[General Information]

[Human Form Information]

Facial Structure: Is 'fox faced', meaning they have a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones.
Hair: Pale, almost white, blond, eyebrows are a dark gray. Their hair reaches a little past shoulder length and is usually held back in a short tail by a red ribbon (sometimes in a bow, though usually not).
Eye Color: Usually gray blue, though turn a bright gold when her ears and tails are out.
Scars/Markings: She has a red, swirly fire like 'tattoo' on their back (Example, ignore the other markings). The markings from their fox form will appear when their ears and tail(s) are out as well, though this rarely happens around humans.

[Fox Form Information]

Fur Color: Mostly pure white with red tips on ears and tails that are flame like in appearance, red fur lines the inside of their ears, and has tufts of white fur coming from the back of all four paws and where their front legs connect with their back with bits of red streaked/swirled with the white (similar to how Amaterasu is done in Okami).
Scars/Markings: Has red eyeliner like markings around their eyes (example), red outlining where their claws start on their paws, has a red, swirly fire like marking on their back (Example, ignore the rest of the markings)

Body: Is long, serpentine, and wingless in appearance as is typical of an Asian dragon, they lack horns and whiskers, are covered in thick fur instead of scales, and is roughly the length of two semi's with trailers.
Coloring: Mostly pure white fur with red tips on ears that are flame like in appearance, red fur lines the inside of their ears, has a red mane going from head down to a red, flame like tuft on the end of their tail, and and has tufts of white fur coming from the back of all four paws and where their legs connect with their back with bits of red streaked/swirled with the white (similar to how Amaterasu is done in Okami).
Scars/Markings: Has red eyeliner like markings around their eyes (example), red outlining where their claws start on their paws, and has a red, swirly fire like marking on their back (Example, ignore the rest of the markings)

[Other Information]

Personality
Very quiet and soft spoken, Inari prefers to quietly influence those those in power from behind the scenes than to take charge themselves. They are very sweet and never malicious, though they will fight to protect what they hold dear. They are often viewed as shy or timid since they prefer to listen rather than talk themselves, reserving their words for what's important and usually communicating with gestures if it isn't. If they speak to you about things considered unimportant, consider yourself lucky as they think of you as a close and dear friend.
Misc.: This is a character based on a Shinto god/goddess of rice/agriculture who is also the patron of prosperity for farmers and merchants, especially those involved in rice production, foodstuffs, and fisheries, as well as sword smiths. This is only the appearance and personality parts of the character and I have tweaked them to be a character in my story and isn't to be taken as me trying to put the actual god/goddess into my story as it would be an inaccurate representation.
References:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My Username is: Aourii

I am offering for: Crimson Scythe

Here is my offer: Half body with simple BG!

Here are samples of my work: samples!

If accepted, the work should be completed in: within the week

By the way: I couldn't resist... He's really cool looking ;-;

[General Information]

Name: Sephiron Snowfury
Nicknames: Wraith
Titles: Protector of the Wastes, Guardian of Hastow (City of Ghosts)
Race: Ice Dragon

Height: 6'5"
Body: Muscular build (not like a body builder, but like someone who trains constantly with weapons and other forms of fighting and general activity), tan/olive skin tone, long pointed ears (similar to the elves from world of warcraft, though about half the length. Them ears be ridiculously long).
Head/Face: Has a somewhat long face, thin nose, high cheek bones, and tilted, somewhat reptilian eyes (pupils are slits).
Hair: Pure white in color, whispy/fluffy and sort of messy in appearance, is usually kept at about shoulder length though is sometimes grown out long enough to sit on.
Eye Color: Icy blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has a short, thick scar going diagonally down from his right shoulder to just below his collarbone, another thick scar runs diagonally up from just above his right hip to the middle of his torso, and a small scar running diagonally up from his jaw to halfway to his nose.

[Other Information]

Personality

A calm, almost completely stoic, dragon, Wraith shows little emotion around those he doesn't know and/or trusts. Even when he does trust you, the happiest expression you'll see on his face is a tiny smile.

References

My Username is: NekoWashu (call me Shu)

I am offering for: featured Inari

Here is my offer: full body color action pose with forest background of the first or second avatar reference. (that clothing style)

Here are samples of my work: One is the most relevant example and the second is my most recent piece done for Gaia. ONE TWO Feel free to browse my gallery for more art examples. 3nodding

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1 to 3 weeks. (it only runs long if I get a cash commission)

By the way: I'm only interested in an action scene, a pic that tells a story. I don't want to draw a pin-up style piece.

[General Information]

[Human Form Information]

[Fox Form Information]

[Other Information]

Personality
References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My Username is: Kohii-kun

I am offering for: Mad God

Here is my offer: Bust CG

Here are samples of my work: Style 1 |Style 2

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1-3 weeks because of College

By the way: I give out Lineart WIPs before finishing it so I don't make any mistake. Also just a warning, I'm not very good with complicated poses.

[General Information]

True Name: Cheshiel
Alternate Names: Zeltaemyah, Tim
Race: Elder God
Moral Alignment: ???

[Physical Information]

Body: Has a willowy body, long fingers, light purple claws on hands and feet,
Hair: Wavy, bright pink that reaches to her mid-back.
Eye Color: Right eye is a vivid light purple, the left eye is a bright cherry red.
Scars/Markings/Misc: She has faint tiger stripe like markings on her body that are only a few shades darker than her skin tone.

[Other Information]
Personality: Is often very hyper, childish, and cryptic around others, the Mad God is known for having little to no sense of right or wrong and does what she damn well pleases with little care of how those around her will feel.
References: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

My Username is: Kitsunen

I am offering for: Fenrir

Here is my offer: Full Body Full Colored Illustration

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1 month

By the way: All of the characters are pretty and interesting to draw so I leave it up to you which one you want me to draw if I get picked! Thanks!

[General Information]

Name: FenrisĂșlfr
Nicknames: Fenrir, Fen
Titles: The Devil Wolf, Harbinger of Ragnarok, The Bound, The Unbound
Birthday: December 21

[Physical Information]

Height: 5'10"
Body: Has a very lean body with little to no feminine curve, is very fit with toned muscle, very light, porcelain skin.
Head/Face: Has a bit of a narrow face, high cheek bones, a thin, straight nose, slightly upturned almond shaped eyes.
Hair: Wavy/fluffy hair that reaches to her waist, is mostly jet black that turns to an ivory a few inches before the ends with a few pure ivory strands mixed in.
Eye Color: Light gold
Scars/Markings/Etc: Has one scar slashing downwards horizontally through the middle of her left eye, going from her eyebrow to the middle of her cheek, and connects to the middle of a second scar running diagonally down the middle of her cheek.
Wolf Form: Roughly the size of a semi, glowing gold eyes, jet black with what seems to be a dusting of ivory (the tips of her fur being ivory with the rest being black with a few pure ivory strands).
'werewolf' Form: 6'8", very well muscled, similar coloring to the wolf form, looks more like a wolf that has evolved to walk on two feet than a human mutating into a wolf, has hand like front paws.

[Other Information]
Personality: Fenrir is a quiet individual and untrusting of other, preferring to keep to herself to avoid possible betrayal after a certain chain of events in her past. She is short tempered and prideful.
References: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

My Username is: Jiigoku

I am offering for: Ava

Here is my offer: full body image. Inked, or digital. With simple background & color

Inked sample 1 Inked sample 2
Digital Sample1Digital sample 2

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 2 weeks or less. Mostly because I work.

By the way: Is it possible to have other refrences of the character? I also do a follow-up sketch to make sure the drawing is going in the right direction. ^_^

[General Information]

Name: Ava
Titles: The Devil
Race: Witch

[Physical Information]

Body: 5'8", slender build, no obvious muscle, has little feminine curve, light skinned.
Hair: Straight, ivory blonde hair that reaches about mid-back.
Eyes: Blood red in color with slit pupils like a cat or snake, the left eye having two pupils.
Scars/Markings/Etc: None

[Other Information]

Personality: Sly, charismatic, evil and loving it as she tricks poor fools into trading their souls away, Ava has well and truly earned her title of Devil. She has no interest in ruling or destroying the world, preferring to sit in the shadows as she watches history unfurl before her. With the occasional nudge from her of course...
References: User ImageUser Image
[Tektek Link]

Dangerous Storyteller

Quote List

Willowspell
AngelicSpade
kitsunen
casfhire
14Mushrooms

Dangerous Storyteller

Past Artists

My Username is: Sailornorthstar

I am offering for: Roseate Angelic Bride

Here is my offer: A Full Body Done in my style

Here are samples of my work: Full body my style DA

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 3 weeks

By the way: I will be asking you a lot of questions and showing you the progress as I go on

[General Information]

Name: Naozumi, Naa-ow-Zuw-Miy
Gender: Female (She is a shape shifter who can change her gender if someone wants to make her male)
Race: Kitsune/Nogitsune (wild fox, not sworn to Inari's, or any gods, service)

[True Form Information]

Size: Roughly the size of a pony
Fur Color: Dark red with white on the tip of her tail, inside her ears, chest, belly, and paws.
Scars/Markings: Orange strip markings on her face, a thick on going down from the back of her head to just before her nose, and two on either side of her face going from her the back of her jaw to near the corners of her mouth. Also has a swirling orange stripe wrapping around each leg.

[Preferred Human Form Information]

Weight: 126 lbs
Body Type: Slim/Petite
Facial Structure: Is 'fox faced', meaning she has a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones.
Hair Color: Dark red with white bangs
Scars/Markings: She has orange strip markings on her face, a thick on going down from her hairline to just before the tip of her nose, and two on either side of her face going diagonally down from her cheekbones to near the corner of her mouth. Also has a swirling orange stripe going around each wrist and ankle, and a large orange swirling flame like marking is on her back as well as a smaller version around her navel. These markings only show up in her true form and when her human forms are beginning to revert back to her true form, or if she isn't hiding her ears and tail in her human shape. The flame like markings only appear on her human forms.

[Other Information]

Cherished Items:
The katana given to her by her father, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, and her hoshi no tama (a green gem she keeps on a necklace. It's only visible when wearing her normal Japanese clothing or in her true form as she usually keeps it hidden under her clothing)

Personality
Chill, easy going, loves to tease people (rarely maliciously), devil may care, occasionally flirty, does what she wants when she wants to, and is generally a very friendly individual who will just laugh most offenses directed towards her off. She is generally only seen being/acting serious while fighting powerful opponents.

[Weapon Information]

○ Katana: An unnamed blade Naozumi uses as her main weapon. Was forged and given to her by her father.

○ Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi: "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven". A legendary tsurugi more well known as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, literally grass cutting sword. It is unbreakable and enables Naozumi to control the wind. She has never revealed how or why she has the sword.

References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Art: [xXDevil_TyphoonXx] [Sailornorthstar]

[x] [x]

My Username is: xXDevil_TyphoonXx

I am offering for: Lady Luckless

Here is my offer: full body traditional fully colored

Sample 1
Sample 2

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1 to 2 days. 3 days tops.

[General Information]

Name: Shrilara Do'Ana
Race: Dark Elf

[Physical Information]

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 143 lbs
Body Type: Slim, athletic
Facial Features: Heart shaped face, tilted, almond eyes, and her nose looks like it has been broken once before.
Skin: Dark gray [x] with pale gray freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose
Hair Color: Reddish orange
Eye Color: Bright orange
Scars/Markings: She has some small scars scattered across her hands and fingers, a small scar on the left side of her nose from when it was broken, a small nick taken out of near the top of her left ear, and she has a white tattoo of crossed stiletto's on her right shoulder blade.

[Other Information]

Personality
A sadistic, hyper, cheery, mad woman. She loves to watch others suffer, particularly at her hands and is known to sing and laugh while tormenting her victims. though she will get extremely intense and serious when angered.

[Weapon Information]

○ Compound Bow: A simple black compound bow Shrilara uses when killing from a distance.

○ Crossbow: A simple black crossbow Shrilara uses when she needs more strength for a ranged skill.

○ Stiletto: Shrilara's preferred assassination tool, the long slender blade and needle-like point makes it a good choice as it can go in quick and deep. Like the rest of her weapons, it isn't decorated. [Info]

○ Parrying Dagger: As the name suggests, it's a dagger designed for parrying. Shrilara uses it paired with a sword for the times she has to be in actual combat.

○ One Handed Sword: Just a basic sword Shrilara uses on the rare occasions she has to fight. [Example]

References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Username is: Kitsunen

I am offering for: Zombie Blood WIngs

Here is my offer: Single Character

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Here are samples of my work: (Direct link to the type of work offered above. If you offer a fullbody CG, show me a fullbody CG you have done. Spoiler images are fine.)

If accepted, the work should be completed in: within a 1 month

[General Information]

Name: Azrin Sureshot, later Deathbow
Nicknames: Rin
Titles: Alpha
Race: Faoladh (Irish werewolf, click for info)
Moral Alignment: Neutral good when alive, becomes chaotic evil when resurrected/possessed.

[Human Form Physical Information]

Weight: Around 145 lbs
Body: Has a lean build that focuses on speed and agility as opposed to brute strength (fitting as she's an archer), she has little excess fat on her body as she spent most of her free time keeping herself fit and combat ready and her skin had been tanned from spending numberless hours outside. She retains her wolf ears, tail, and sharp canines in human form as her people have little little separating their human and wolf selves.
Hair: Straight, dark brown
Eye Color: Dark, murky forest green

[Were Form Physical Information]

Weight: Around 200 lbs
Body: Much bigger and muscular than her human form, this form is built to deal out brutal damage to anyone stupid enough to get close. The fur is the same dark brown as her human hair, though the fur on her belly, neck, and under her jaw is a lighter shade, and extremely thick, forming a natural armor. The form looks more like a wolf turning slightly human than a human turning slightly wolf, able to stand on the hind legs and able to grasp and hold things with it's front paws/hands, though the arms are long and still make it easy to run around on all fours.
Eye Color: Same dark, murky forest green as human.

[Wolf Form Physical Information]

Weight: Uh... Heavy?
Body: Large and powerful, this form can easily dominate almost and fight it gets into. The fur is the same brown as the previous forms with the lighter shades on the belly, throat, and under the jaw, and is thick enough to be a natural armor. It is basically just a giant, deadly wolf in appearance.
Eye Color: Sam dark, murky forest green as previous forms

[Possessed Human Form Physical Information]

Weight: Around 120 lbs
Body: Similar in shape to when not possessed, her skin has taken a sickly pallor to it and is overall much thinner and gaunt in appearance as the demon possessing her only takes care of very basic necessities for it's host and tends to forget she needs to eat food and not souls like the demon. The fur on her ears and tail are now a dull gray and she is missing her left eye.
Head/Face: Same shape as when not possessed, though is gaunt in appearance.
Hair: Has changed to a dull gray.
Scars/Markings/Misc: Her body is now littered with scars, especially around her missing eye. A thick scar runs horizontally across the middle of her face, two scars slash diagonally down her upper right arm, another circles around her right elbow with another on her left mirroring it, has a thick scar running down from a little below her breasts down to her navel, has three somewhat puckered looking scars around her heart front and back from being run through, and has many scars on her legs looking as if someone just tried to hack at them wildly.

[Possessed Were Form Physical Information]

Weight: 150 lbs
Body: While generally the same as not possessed, she is much more sickly looking after being possessed and isn't as muscular with dull gray fur instead of brown. She can still tear people to shreds with ease, however.

[Possessed Wolf Form Physical Information]

Weight: Still heavy.
Body: The main differences between possessed and not possessed is that she's now a dull gray color, less muscular, and sickly looking.

[Other Information]

Original Personality
Azrin is a natural leader and strategist who knows when it's playtime and when it's time to buckle down and work, though most who don't see her on a battlefield mostly view her as an arrogant flirt. She loves being in the spotlight and will do things most would consider foolishly dangerous to get it, though will never drag anyone into her schemes unless they want to be in them. She has a soft spot for children and the elderly, liking to spend time with them and ensure they are happy and comfortable.

Possessed Personality
Azrin has kept her arrogance and intelligence from before, but now she seems to lack any morals and most of her common sense. Her mind has become a broken whirlwind of madness that bounces between being playful (often in a sadistic way) to slaughtering everyone around her and devouring their corpses as the demon feasts on their souls.

References: [Normal Human Form] [Possessed Human Form]

My Username is: casfhire

I am offering for: OMG

Here is my offer: Full body

Here are samples of my work: Samples: SampleNumberOne SampleTwo

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1-2 weeks. 3 weeks at most if something from real life come up.

By the way: <3

[General Information]

Name: Victoria Abendroth
Nicknames: Vicky
Titles: High Priestess, The Deceiver, The Schemer, Queen of Lies
Race: Werewolf

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Body: Lean, athletic build, little feminine curve, small chested.
Head/Face: Round face, almond shaped eyes, ears come to slight points (though not as much as an elf's would)
Hair: Wavy and pure white in color
Eye Color: Steel blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has a pale purple lightning like marking that runs diagonally down from her left shoulder to her right knee on both sides of her body.

[Werewolf Physical Information]

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180 lbs
Body: Still retains a leaner build than most werewolves, though is still muscular and powerful enough to tear someone apart. Can be mistaken for a very large wolf when on all fours, though she does have opposable thumbs and hands that can grip and hold things easily.
Fur Color: Pure white
Eye Color: Pale gold/yellow, eyes glow slightly in the dark
Scars/Markings/Misc: The pale purple lightning like marking from her human form shows up as part of her fur in werewolf form.

[Other Information]

Personality

Victoria practically oozes confidence without being arrogant about it and tends to be a very mischievous individual, liking to tease those unfortunate enough to draw her attention. Her high intelligence, observation skills, and strategic mind make her a force to be reckoned with should someone draw her ire, though she is rarely malicious without much provocation. She has a preference for staying at the fringes of a group to listen and learn what others have to say, though she will happily speak to those willing to risk being teased and converse with her.

Biography

Victoria is the latest of the Abendroth family to take up the mantle of High Priestess of Chaos, taking over the role when her father was killed in a fight with the Priests of Order. Despite having little interest in the position, she has no choice but to accept her fate as trying to rebel would result in a long and painful death.

Hiding behind the snarling mask of her position, she plays her role as an intelligent and manipulative villainess well, rarely breaking her 'character' despite the constant stress her position causes her. Few know what she truly looks like under the mask and she takes advantage of that to interact with people as a normal person, or as normal as she can manage.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Received Art [purdoy25] [casfhire]

My Username is: chubbits

I am offering for: angelic pendant

Here is my offer: colored waist-up

Here are samples of my work: art blog, a waist up sample (coloring style can be like this, or my more recent art commissions - please specify for me if chosen):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If accepted, the work should be completed in: i can finish within 1-4 days heart

By the way: i'd like to draw your current featured character

[General Information]

[Physical Information]

Weight: 100 lbs (may change, was trying to take into account that he has hollow bones and his insides are different from a humans to enable easier flight)
Body: Somewhat lanky build, slim with no extra body fat, lean muscles, skin is a deep bronze in color.
Head/Face: Has a bit of a longer face, narrow nose, thin lips, round, deep set eyes, and slightly pointed ears.
Wing Color: Feathers are the same dark brown as his hair on top, but are a lighter, creamy color on the bottom similar to how a hawks wings are. [Top] [Bottom]
Scars/Markings/Misc: Has two gold stripe tattoo's on either side of his face coming up from the back underside of his jaw, the back one reaching his cheekbone while the other is half the size, golden stripe tattoo's along his arms, legs, back, and chest, and has a golden sun tattoo around his navel. He also has a white gem piercing in his navel.

[Other Information]

Personality

Very calm and steadfast unlike his chaotic counterpart, Victoria (previously featured character). He doesn't often speak, preferring to listen to all around him, though he often uses his dry sense of humor when he does choose to speak.

Biography

The current High Priest of Order, little can ruffle his figurative and literal feathers as he, supposedly, works towards Alimnu's (the God of Order) goal of bringing the world to absolute order. He is supposed to be mortal enemies with the High Priestess of Chaos, though has been seen 'hanging out' with a white haired woman who is often teasing him about order being boring.

References

Wings are not included in these since tektek didn't have any that look like his.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art: [chubits]

My Username is: Lady ButterCream

I am offering for: Angelic Pendant

Here is my offer: Waist Up

Here are samples of my work: DA WIP in spoiler User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If accepted, the work should be completed in: If I start today, Friday 8 to Monday 11 August but I can finish befor this date! ;3

By the way: If I may ask as I go

[General Information]

[Physical Information]

[Other Information]

Personality

Biography

References

Art: User Image

My Username is: Buggie Running Beeps

I am offering for: Goddess of the damned

Here is my offer: Fullbody Digital Colour

Here are samples of my work: x x

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1-2 weeks, depending on work and other commissions

By the way: I love this thread idea! I'll definitely be subscribing to check back smile

[General Information]

Name: Evelyn Adelaide Stein
Nicknames: Lyn
Ethnicity: German

[Physical Information]

Weight: 105 lbs
Body: Has a ruler or straight body type, meaning there’s only a tiny bit of a curve at the hips and mostly has a straight torso, with shoulders that align with the torso. Naturally slim, she's even thinner from often forgetting to eat while working and/or experimenting.
Head/Face: Has an oval face shape, high cheek bones, slim nose
Hair: Straight, dark chocolate brown, reaches to about mid-back, also has a widows peak combined with a cowlick that causes part of her bangs to arch up and back before flopping into her eyes.
Eye Color: Dark blue
Scars/Markings/Misc: Evelyn has no scars, though she has a somewhat gaunt appearance due to forgetting to take care of herself when she's working and/or experimenting. She also has near constant dark circles under her eyes from forgetting to sleep.

[Other Information]
Personality: A woman of few words, Evelyn prefers to observe people from a distance than to actually speak with them. When she does speak, her lack of social filter coupled with her being amoral (lacking a sense of right or wrong) often leads to less than pleasant conversation as she'll say or comment on things with little thought or care on how it will be received. She generally shows and/or feels little, if any, emotion, causing her to use her brain and logic, as skewed as they are at times, over any possible emotional response.
References: SOME OF THE REFERENCES HAVE BLACK HAIR, BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE GAIA VERY LITTLE BROWN HAIR THAT LOOKS DECENT ON HER. Please color her hair brown if drawing her hair in the style of the black.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Art: User Image

Dangerous Storyteller

Artists I May Return To

Just a list of artists I may or may not have chosen and am thinking of commisioning later. Just a private list for myself so I don't lose them. Names can and will be added/removed at random.

casfhire
I Art Monster I
Kitsunen
Mcrying
Sthale

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

final reserved

Quick Reply