Welcome to Gaia! ::

My sister asked a coworker to draw her a picture for her boyfriend's Christmas present. The drawing though came out relatively undone and not as she had imagined it but she didn't want to offend her friend. I know some great artists are on Gaia and I have quite a bit of gold to spend, I think, I can't keep up with what counts as 'a lot' by Gaia standards, so I'm looking to commission someone to create this picture she wants!

So her boyfriend is big into League of Legends with his two buddies. The three of them took fish usernames for their little 'clique': Casual Salmon, Aggressive Tuna, and Business Trout. How I imagine this picture was three (relatively) realistic looking fish (salmon in the front with the tuna and trout on the side) with clothes or accessories that highlight their usernames. For example, a trout with a suit and tie and a briefcase or a tuna with boxing gloves. However, I'm open to artistic interpretation! Give me a quote for how much you think this will cost and I will see if you're in my price range. I just don't want to put how much I have and have people inflate their prices, if I even have a lot. I would also like to see examples of your past work please! Payment may have to come in form of items I have if my gold is not sufficient but I'm guessing I'll have enough gold.

Love you all and have a wonderful night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff