Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]

Friendly Loiterer

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Err, not really. I have a very simplistic set here. I'm not particularly good at wings, nor am I terrible. I'd probably draw them folded behind her, but I can try drawing them open, if it looks okay I can send WIPs.

Edit: Here's an old pencil one, too.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Unumei
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Err, not really. I have a very simplistic set here. I'm not particularly good at wings, nor am I terrible. I'd probably draw them folded behind her, but I can try drawing them open, if it looks okay I can send WIPs.

Edit: Here's an old pencil one, too.
Hnnnn I think i'll pass for the moment, but I'll quote you in the future if I change my mind if you're still interested. ninja heart

Friendly Loiterer

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

No problem at all. I'm actually really fond of Avory. If I felt like playing around with the character, sketching and stuff, would that be okay? I would obviously send you anything I do.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Unumei
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

No problem at all. I'm actually really fond of Avory. If I felt like playing around with the character, sketching and stuff, would that be okay? I would obviously send you anything I do.
Awww, thank you so much i'm glad ; w;
Of course! It makes me happy when people like my zee-baby. emo heart

Friendly Loiterer

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Their design is just spectacular. And, I'm reading over all their info right now. I adore gender fluidity and the flexibility it gives when drawing characters. Androgyny is also something I love to draw, so Avory is kind of my perfect subject. I'm itching to get my stylus so I can play around with them.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Unumei
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Their design is just spectacular. And, I'm reading over all their info right now. I adore gender fluidity and the flexibility it gives when drawing characters. Androgyny is also something I love to draw, so Avory is kind of my perfect subject. I'm itching to get my stylus so I can play around with them.
ahhnn thank you ; w;
And yes! It opens so many doors for outfits and stuff i love iiiitttnn

I'm so glad you like them that much
; w;

Friendly Loiterer

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I've just started going through all your links, but is there a specific story Avory is from? Like a preferred world, or are they just a character?

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Unumei
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I've just started going through all your links, but is there a specific story Avory is from? Like a preferred world, or are they just a character?
Oh, no. They're just a character my friend and I made up. xd We made up a little world and stuff for them but there's nothing super specific.
Essentially they started as a "wow misty is having a s**t day" and my friend and i started talking about how much i love freckles and how wings are the ******** bomb.
So my friend doodled this picture for me and it just spiraled from there e we

Friendly Loiterer

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Oh, Gosh, I'm liking it so far!! I'll keep reading and I'm sure I'll start drawing soon. Thank you for letting me play around with them, I'll keep you updated on anything I do!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Unumei
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Oh, Gosh, I'm liking it so far!! I'll keep reading and I'm sure I'll start drawing soon. Thank you for letting me play around with them, I'll keep you updated on anything I do!
EEE i'm glad e we <333
Ohh awesome and OF COURSE! Have fun and do whatever you'd like e we <3

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd