Welcome to Gaia! ::

dino hugs's Wife

So I have a HUGE Request. I am currently looking for people who can do Furry Art. The reasoning my boyfriend is a furry. I am super understanding with it. He has furry art of him and his ex but I wanted to get him furry art of us as a couple so that he could be happy and not be reminded of his ex in his current furry art (which he uses for everything.).

I am not a furry I'm just a boring old human </3 So I need someone who is able to do furry and human (?) art for him and myself. I have super specific details about his fursona. Thank goodness he gave me specific details about it.

I am willing to discuss how much gold you want. The MAX I am willing to go is 3 billion. I want it very detailed as he is going to use it for EVERYTHING. He even uses it as his profile picture on FB.

Please send a pm or message here if you can help or know someone that can do the art D: Please and thanks!!! <3

Message me and I will give you the Fursona specifics :3 Cause it is detailed and a bit on the long side.

I would really like to get this art BEFORE December 10th as that is our anniversary and I wanted to surprise him with it :3 <3

Sparkly Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
If people need more incentive gold for this, I have 10 bill I can put into her pot. Please help my Gaian mom out! <333

Perfect Artist

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

Thanks so much everyone for the sweet comments and help with bumping the thread so I can get closer to planning my anniversary surprise :3 <3

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

dino hugs's Wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items