Welcome to Gaia! ::

phoenixbasilisk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can draw a stick figure with a tail and bewbs? xd

Tipsy Seeker

Nicole The Hotness
phoenixbasilisk

I can draw a stick figure with a tail and bewbs? xd

thats worth like 100mil b/c its from you. hahahha <3333
phoenixbasilisk

Nyahahaha, no ish free for joo bby <3

Hope some awesome artists get to see this. <3

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wishes I could draw awesome for you!!!

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Phoenix, that picture by Sundri is AMAAAAAZING. *speechless*

Tipsy Seeker

@nicole: LOL, hahah thankies. make the bewbs extra big.
i hope so too! trying to look for some new people i haven't commissioned before.

@caelia: awwwn <333

@lhance: eeeeeeeeeeee. i know! i loves it! <333

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Phoenix: XD I can see why, I just can't stop staring at it, the colors, the way the flow of the picture moves and the details. Such dynamic inspiration! *Fawning over piece with you* XD

Tipsy Seeker

Lhance
Phoenix: XD I can see why, I just can't stop staring at it, the colors, the way the flow of the picture moves and the details. Such dynamic inspiration! *Fawning over piece with you* XD

ikr? basically i just told her, girl, phoenix, basilisk, and let her have at it! she just went wild. i am so pleased with the result. <3

and i just love your inspiration as well. i remember that piece you drew for my gothic-steampunk avatar. i loved the dragons!

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

I cannot compete with this awesomeness, instead I'm just going to bask in its warm glory. XD

I wish you the best of luck with finding an artist for such a worthy commission! heart

Edit: D'awwwww, I'm so flattered you liked it redface ---I hope we can do it again sometime, you have fantastic concepts!

Tenacious Nerd

18,800 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Interesting concept, I'd like to give it a go.

Here's a few examples (DA)

Portals

Beam of Light

Welcome

These are 3D renderings done in Poser, image size is generally 2000x1960 at 300dpi.

Right now, I'm considering something of an image within an image, the basilisk and phoenix embattled within the confines of a sphere which the female figure overlooks and holds between her hands, which would give a "looking into" effect.

Tipsy Seeker

Shine On Crazy Diamond

Portals

Beam of Light

Welcome

These are 3D renderings done in Poser, image size is generally 2000x1960 at 300dpi.

Right now, I'm considering something of an image within an image, the basilisk and phoenix embattled within the confines of a sphere which the female figure overlooks and holds between her hands, which would give a "looking into" effect.

ooh very cool 3d pieces! <33
and concept idea is amazing as well!

you are definitely considered. would you mind waiting for awhile? i want some more offers before choosing. thanks for offering!

Tenacious Nerd

18,800 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
phoenixbasilisk
Shine On Crazy Diamond

Portals

Beam of Light

Welcome

ooh very cool 3d pieces! <33
and concept idea is amazing as well!

you are definitely considered. would you mind waiting for awhile? i want some more offers before choosing. thanks for offering!

Oh, no worry. biggrin Feel free to offer the concept to others, as well, they might be better at it than I am!

Tipsy Seeker

thx so much i really appreciate it! <333

Tipsy Seeker

Tipsy Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items