Yes. Might do something 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
*_* 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Interested but I can't draw what you want. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Informer

Ello.
Nothing fancy because I can't do fancy theme's.

But as you read in the title I'm looking for anthro artist who will be willing to draw icons for me. I'm only looking for one or two. Because I can't afford to buy awhole lot. Sorry. owo

Who I want drawn? My sona.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7548127
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4975163/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4780915/

I have no real reference sheets... So you're gunna have to do with that. But I can add some info if you have questions.
But to make few things clear. She is feline, and a leopard at that. She's just fluffy looking because that's the way I've had her drawn.. I love fluff. xD

I'm looking for icons in particular..
Size wise they would have to be 100x100 pixel.

Artistic freedoms are welcome.
But if you need ideas.. Anything that as to do with cupcakes. I love cupcakes, so having her doing something with one or some would be awesome. Heck, I'd even go for some derpy face icon.. Or just pretty.

What amount of pixel gold bits do you get? I'll do 100k+ Depending.

Dapper Informer

Before this questions comes up.
No I am not looking for real life commissions.. If had the money to do that I probably would though.

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
✗✗✗✗✗✗

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Hi there, check out my art shop in my signature below :3. I would gladly draw your wolf character, since I'm awesome at drawing wolves, I'll do it for 20k with full color?

✗✗✗✗✗✗

Dapper Informer

II- Broken Heart -II
✗✗✗✗✗✗

Hi there, check out my art shop in my signature below :3. I would gladly draw your wolf character, since I'm awesome at drawing wolves, I'll do it for 20k with full color?

✗✗✗✗✗✗
Thank you for offering.

My sona isn't a wolf, she's a leopard! xD;
So I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. I really do appreciate it though, and you have some nice art.

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
✗✗✗✗✗✗

I actually studied feline anatomy, doing cats, leopards and such for about 3 years. Sorry i thought it was a wolf. I could easily do a panther. 15K?

✗✗✗✗✗✗

Dapper Informer

II- Broken Heart -II
✗✗✗✗✗✗

I actually studied feline anatomy, doing cats, leopards and such for about 3 years. Sorry i thought it was a wolf. I could easily do a panther. 15K?

✗✗✗✗✗✗
Totally fine. I know it might be confusing since she's pretty fluffy looking.. But that's just the way I have her drawn, because I love the fluff.
S'pose I should probably put some info in my first post so people aren't confused. x3

And I hate to sound picky.. I'm just looking for icon work done.

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

Dapper Informer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items