Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gawker

Still looking for a few more pieces of art before my friend's birthday on Nov 17th

I would like the character below drawn. ♥
She belongs to my friend.
Average price range I pay is between 100k - 500k. But it depends on the art.
So post whatever. I'm flexible....but a bit picky. ;w;

Post refs and prices. All styles welcome, but more interested in cute and dynamic styles. I'll let you know if I'm interested.
(Giving me an actual price will initiate a quicker response....otherwise I have to live in fear of lowballing and I'll stop and stare for hours thinking over every choice I've ever made in life and how it all came to this...)

●●● If you're not interested in Friday my friend is also looking for art of Ese, Sango, or Lyric

User Image
Other References // x x x // Dress her however you wish, just keep it modest. These two outfits are her defaults.

Bashful Gawker

Bashful Gawker

Bashful Gawker

Bashful Gawker

Bashful Gawker

Bashful Gawker

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nay-Puppy

Hello! I love how she looks. emotion_yatta

Latest Sample:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I usually charge 300k for a colored headshot, and 400k for a fullbody. Thank you!

Bashful Gawker

Eternal Rebellion

I would love to commission a full-body, please! =3

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nay-Puppy
Eternal Rebellion

Great! Do you have any specifications for me? (ie.pose, face references, colors, etc.?) Thank you!

Bashful Gawker

Eternal Rebellion
Nay-Puppy
Eternal Rebellion

Great! Do you have any specifications for me? (ie.pose, face references, colors, etc.?) Thank you!

I really don't have many preferences, I would only want her to be shy or sweet looking. But otherwise her colors are mainly white, black, and red. =3 Would you like me to go ahead and start the trade?

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nay-Puppy
Eternal Rebellion
Nay-Puppy
Eternal Rebellion

I really don't have many preferences, I would only want her to be shy or sweet looking. But otherwise her colors are mainly white, black, and red. =3 Would you like me to go ahead and start the trade?

Got it! Oh, don't worry about it - I'll start it after I finish the drawing and fix anything you might want me to fix on it. I'll work on it soon, and get it to you before your friend's birthday on the 17th. heart

Bashful Gawker

Eternal Rebellion

Okay, thank you very much! >w<

Dapper Darling

she's cute~
maybe i'll swoop back here after finishing some of my commissions
o u o
Nay-Puppy

Still looking for a few more pieces of art before my friend's birthday on Nov 17th

I would like the character below drawn. ♥
She belongs to my friend.
Average price range I pay is between 100k - 500k. But it depends on the art.
So post whatever. I'm flexible....but a bit picky. ;w;

Post refs and prices. All styles welcome, but more interested in cute and dynamic styles. I'll let you know if I'm interested.
(Giving me an actual price will initiate a quicker response....otherwise I have to live in fear of lowballing and I'll stop and stare for hours thinking over every choice I've ever made in life and how it all came to this...)

●●● If you're not interested in Friday my friend is also looking for art of Ese, Sango, or Lyric

User Image
Other References // x x x // Dress her however you wish, just keep it modest. These two outfits are her defaults.

FULL BODY: 3M
WAIST: 1.5M
HEAD:800K

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit