Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Just a generic "draw my avatar" thread.
But the plan is that the designs of my avatars are going to be a original characters eventually. So i'm looking to get some more artwork done of them so that I can use them as reference for other people. You can find my two avatars below:
User Image User Image

If you'd like to offer to do some artwork of them, please fill out this form:

[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Samples:[/b] (or a link to a gallery)
[b]Price:[/b]
[/size]

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Name: ChewyFruiti
Style: Well, I'm looking to practice my chibi-ing, but since your avi/character looks so cool, I'll offer my regular style. Not offering vector stuff, 'cause I don't feel like it, so it'd be digital stuff with my tablet.
Samples: It's been a while, but here's my old DA account, [Snowfyrexoxoxo]. I've been doing art for gaia again recently, though, and made a new account which is [Vixilles] The best example of what you get for reg-style is [Sheridan] on my new Vixilles account, which is art of my own OC I finished, like, yesterday.
Price: Eh... prices... Not good at that. How about 400k for a mid/waist? (That's the size for Sher). A "bust" for 300? As for chibi, how about 150k for a full? Don't feel like doing a reg fullbody. neutral

Caring Friend

Name: Messagee
Style: Fullbodies
Samples: Samples
Price: 200k

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Style: Well, I'm looking to practice my chibi-ing, but since your avi/character looks so cool, I'll offer my regular style. Not offering vector stuff, 'cause I don't feel like it, so it'd be digital stuff with my tablet.
Samples: It's been a while, but here's my old DA account, [Snowfyrexoxoxo]. I've been doing art for gaia again recently, though, and made a new account which is [Vixilles] The best example of what you get for reg-style is [Sheridan] on my new Vixilles account, which is art of my own OC I finished, like, yesterday.
Price: Eh... prices... Not good at that. How about 400k for a mid/waist? (That's the size for Sher). A "bust" for 300? As for chibi, how about 150k for a full? Don't feel like doing a reg fullbody. neutral

I would love to have a waist up of my avatar done by you. Beautiful work. Love the latest piece you did of your own OC. I really like that style.Think you could do it with my avatar?
I'll start the trade

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rammheart
ChewyFruiti

I would love to have a waist up of my avatar done by you. Beautiful work. Love the latest piece you did of your own OC. I really like that style.Think you could do it with my avatar?
I'll start the trade

Woo, you caught me right when I finished watching Sword Art Online. Was just about to get really bored XD

Thanks, I like it too C: (Though I really should finish shading those scales at some point)
Sure, I think I could do it with your avvie.
Did you want to suggest some sort of pose or expression? Like, since you're planning for him to be an OC, is he mischievous, shy, whatever? It'd be nice to at least have some sort of idea as for what the character is like. I'm all for detail C:

Sure, start the trade. I'll accept it when I finish, which will probably be a couple days at the least.
I'll probably send you WIPs whenever I get a lot done (e.g. when I finish sketching, doing lineart, want your opinion, or just simply feel like updating you on mah progress).

Btw, do you think you could make a tektek of your avatar? It'd make it much easier on me so that I don't forget any items. Unless you don't really mind that. Idk. It seems to have quite a bit of detail.

Yeaaaah, I think that's all I have to say.

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart
ChewyFruiti

I'll start the trade

Woo, you caught me right when I finished watching Sword Art Online. Was just about to get really bored XD

Thanks, I like it too C: (Though I really should finish shading those scales at some point)
Did you want to suggest some sort of pose or expression? Like, since you're planning for him to be an OC, is he mischievous, shy, whatever? It'd be nice to at least have some sort of idea as for what the character is like. I'm all for detail C:

Sure, start the trade. I'll accept it when I finish, which will probably be a couple days at the least.
I'll probably send you WIPs whenever I get a lot done (e.g. when I finish sketching, doing lineart, want your opinion, or just simply feel like updating you on mah progress).

Btw, do you think you could make a tektek of your avatar? It'd make it much easier on me so that I don't forget any items. Unless you don't really mind that. Idk. It seems to have quite a bit of detail.

Yeah, sure I can do up a tektek for ya.
Also, on another note, I'm looking at opening a breedables shop based off of Sword Art Online if you're interested. Check the link in my sig.
As for my OC. He's an over confident person who sometimes comes across as being cocky. Which people don't like. But he's not cocky at all, just confident in what he can do. He's actually a very kind and down to earth person once someone gets to know him, which not many people do as they are put off by his "cockyness" As for pose and what not, I like to give the artist some freedom. Do whatever feels right to you. I'll get the Tektek done up ASAP

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Rammheart
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart
ChewyFruiti

I'll start the trade

Also, on another note, I'm looking at opening a breedables shop based off of Sword Art Online if you're interested. Check the link in my sig.
As for my OC. He's an over confident person who sometimes comes across as being cocky. Which people don't like. But he's not cocky at all, just confident in what he can do. He's actually a very kind and down to earth person once someone gets to know him, which not many people do as they are put off by his "cockyness" As for pose and what not, I like to give the artist some freedom. Do whatever feels right to you. I'll get the Tektek done up ASAP
Here is the tektek:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mind you also go off the appearance of my avatar as tektek doesn't always get the layering right as you can see.

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rammheart
Here is the tektek:
mind you also go off the appearance of my avatar as tektek doesn't always get the layering right as you can see.

Ah yes, I saw that link.
Sounds interesting, but not right now.
Maybe after I finish art of your avatar/OC, but I'm not promising anything ^^;;

Well, well, he sounds interesting and fun biggrin
Love-love cocky/arrogant characters, lol.
Thanks for the tek-tek and yeah, it's mostly so I know the items and can draw whatever ones you'd see in the pose I decide to stick him in.
I'll get to work after a little exercise; been watching SAO almost nonstop since (at least) a few hours ago, emotion_awesome
Kinda sad it ended...

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart
Here is the tektek:

Ah yes, I saw that link.
Sounds interesting, but not right now.
Maybe after I finish art of your avatar/OC, but I'm not promising anything ^^;;

Well, well, he sounds interesting and fun biggrin
Love-love cocky/arrogant characters, lol.
Thanks for the tek-tek and yeah, it's mostly so I know the items and can draw whatever ones you'd see in the pose I decide to stick him in.
I'll get to work after a little exercise; been watching SAO almost nonstop since (at least) a few hours ago, emotion_awesome
Kinda sad it ended...

As far as I can tell SOA continues only in the mangas. The next series is called "Phantom Bullet" haven't managed to find a website that posts translated mangas yet. It looks interesting though, they change from swords, to guns. And of course Kirito has 2 pistols haha

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rammheart

Yeah, my friend that suggested it told me the manga continues. According to him, it's also based on a book? Idk, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Also, quick question: is your OC left-handed or right-handed?

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart

Yeah, my friend that suggested it told me the manga continues. According to him, it's also based on a book? Idk, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Also, quick question: is your OC left-handed or right-handed?

ambidextrous, but just to show off, make him holding the gun in the left hand

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rammheart

FFFF--I LOVE YOU.
Almost done sketching his pose and stuff, so you'll probably have a WIP in less than an hour so I can get some input. ^^

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart

FFFF--I LOVE YOU.
Almost done sketching his pose and stuff, so you'll probably have a WIP in less than an hour so I can get some input. ^^

lol you're welcome. Do you still need the Queen Dorado and Sword Eater's Blade?
And also, your wish list. Do you still want Pistolera and Clinohumite Diamond Dog?

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rammheart
And also, your wish list. Do you still want Pistolera and Clinohumite Diamond Dog?

Uhhh, yes, I still need the Queen Dorado and Sword Eather's Blade o.o
Yeah, I want them, but I'm just kinda focusing on my dream avvie for now-- I kinda just add whatever I think looks cool to my wish list XD

Here's your first [WIP]
You good with the pose/expression?

Mimic_Angel's Husband

Generous Friend

8,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChewyFruiti
Rammheart

Uhhh, yes, I still need the Queen Dorado and Sword Eather's Blade o.o
Yeah, I want them, but I'm just kinda focusing on my dream avvie for now-- I kinda just add whatever I think looks cool to my wish list XD

Here's your first [WIP]
You good with the pose/expression?

Love it so far. Only thing I'd like, is if both his hands were in it. Unless you were planning on just drawing the whole right arm, but nothing else that far below his waist. Which I'm cool with razz but other than that I'm totally loving it. Keep up the good work.
Is your dream avatar the one in your profile?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff