Welcome to Gaia! ::

d o w n
d o w n
d o w n
d o w n

Hello, my name is Divi, though you can call me Quir if you would like. I have been back on Gaia for about a month now, and I am getting rather tired of looking through all the art shops, temp bribes and auctions only to come back out empty handed. So that is the reason for this request...

I am rather picky at times. So please just post this form, and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you for reading!

If you have questions, PLEASE, ask them! WIPs = fantastic.
No real life commissions for now, sorry to say. I just started a new job June 11, 2014. >:
[quote="Divinitate"][/quote]
Name :
Art :
Price :
Willing to do :

User Image

Leave me alone.
                                              xxxxxxxI don't need you anymore.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxYou destroyed my heart,
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd now I am frozen.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████▐▐▐▐▐

xxxxxViet | Vreni | Valerious
                                                  ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▐▐▐▐▐
                                                  soulmatesoulmate--------------- "Get out, go away, leave me alone. I do not want you here."

i n t r o d u c t i o n !
                                                              saru- - - - - - - - - - -

nickname - Viet
                                                                  age - 33
                                                                  race - Human - Mage
                                                                  height - Six Foot Five Inches (6'5)
                                                                  weight - 210 pounds.
                                                                  eye color - Blue
                                                                  hair color - Golden Blond
                                                                  skin tone/pigmentation- Pale
                                                                  build - Muscular, warrior style build yet still slightly slender. Hips and shoulders are slim but broad.
                                                                  other - At a young age his village was torn apart and destroyed. He was caught and enslaved by other humans. From the age of eight until his mid to late twenties he was trained, tortured, beaten and taught to be the best warrior possible. He has many scars on his body, and a small curved T tattoo on his face. Along with this he has the ability to use ice magic due to the bond he shares with his wife. When she's not beside him to control it the magic over takes him and slowly kills him.

soulmatesoulm███████████████ ღ ███████████████████████▐▐▐▐▐
                                                          i n t e r e s t s !

xxxxx» » Ice. Due to it numbing things.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Weapons of any kind, prefers swords.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Music.
                                                                    dislikes
                                                                    xxxxx» » Humans.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Fighting.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Blood.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Being hungry.
                                                                    fears
                                                                    xxxxx» » Humans, mostly male humans.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Fighting in a war.
                                                                    xxxxx» » Sleep.

soulmatesoulm███████████████ ███████████████████████▐▐▐▐▐
                                                            p e r s o n a l i t y !

Due to his background as a slave, a warrior, and a berserk fighter, he is a very subdued person. His emotions are very internalized and hidden. He doesn't trust anyone outside of his wife, Nifl. That being said he appears to be aloof, carefree and relaxed. This is mostly because of the tight control he puts himself under.

This is only ever broken when he starts to fight. The moment that he enters battle he changes. Depending on the intensity of the fight he can remain calm, cool and collected, or he can become a raging monster that is dead set on the annihilation of his enemies. Couple that with his innate ability to use ice magic and in a fight he is a terrifying force.

soulmatesoulm███████████████ ███████████████████████▐▐▐▐▐
                                                            c l o t h i n g !

As a warrior he wears armor, and when he isn't in armor he tends to just wear simple cloth clothing. He isn't a flashy person, and doesn't care to dress up fancily.

this armor 1234 and middle hair style. aaaand then scars kind of like this.

[You're welcome to design an outfit. He wears mostly armors however, and that armor is mostly leather. .]
Gallery

Will fancy up later.
;o;
Sorry for so wordy, its been hard getting more artwork of these two. lol

Magical Friend

Divinitate

Name : TowerHill
Art : My best art.
Price : All the money.
Willing to do : All the things.
TowerHill
Divinitate

Name : TowerHill
Art : My best art.
Price : All the money.
Willing to do : All the things.

xD
Notgoingtolie.
That chibi made me grin like a fool
xD

All the things huh? :'D
Do they seem confusing? >A<;;;;;

Magical Friend

Divinitate

xD
Notgoingtolie.
xD

It all seems to be in place and makes perfect sense. If people bother to read they should get it all, and if they don't then they're silly.

All the things! They're a couple? I've been thinking about doing something lovey dovey.
TowerHill
Divinitate

xD
Notgoingtolie.
xD

It all seems to be in place and makes perfect sense. If people bother to read they should get it all, and if they don't then they're silly.

All the things! They're a couple? I've been thinking about doing something lovey dovey.

Reading is such fun, so it would be silly of them /shakeyfist.

I'd pay 100mil like last time, ormore. >w>
They want to be, but they're both under the assumption that the other doesn't feel the same. xD
Lovey Dovey would be ideal.
Oh snap, there's one more season of Disappeared oAo!

Magical Friend

Divinitate

They want to be, but they're both under the assumption that the other doesn't feel the same. xD

I could do awkward glancing at each other. Awkward lovey dovey would be cute.

Do you have a character description of Beh as well?
TowerHill
Divinitate

I could do awkward glancing at each other. Awkward lovey dovey would be cute.

Do you have a character description of Beh as well?

/facedesk
I do! I got distracted by customers. xD
Lemme go get that up right fast. *U*
I'm such a derp |D

Magical Friend

Divinitate

/facedesk
I do! I got distracted by customers. xD
Lemme go get that up right fast. *U*

Customers?

Are you at work?

Quick Reply