Welcome to Gaia! ::

To everyone who was kind enough to stop in here, hello! As you can see by the title, I'm in search of a tattoo. I've never gotten one before but I'd like it to be significant; picking one of the wall of a tattoo parlor seems cheap and meaningless. In the next few posts you'll get to know most of me and my likes, my hobbies, and my passions, and you have to turn my story into a clever little tattoo! Read on if any of this interests you.

Be sure to read all of the rules. I'm giving you, the artist, plenty of freedom, but that doesn't mean that I want a crude body part on my back or anything of the sort. Your ideas have to be tasteful and unique! No biker tattoos or Celtic crosses, no hearts and definitely no words! But those are pretty much your only confinements, take the idea and run with it as fast as you can!

/ / / / / RULES / / / / /
o1. It has to be appropriate for a child to look at. No rude gestures, no hate symbols.
o2. You must follow the Gaia ToS at all costs.
o3. Stealing someone else's tattoo is totally unclassy. You can get inspiration from other tattoos but make it specific to you as an artist and me as a person!
o4. I'll be wearing this for life. You won't even remember me when you die, but when I die I'll think about my tattoo and who did it. So do something that would make someone leave the world proud.
o5. I have few regrets and even if I regret a tattoo idea, I won't regret the thing itself, because every choice I make is a reflection of myself and I love me! lol, don't be afraid to push boundaries!
o6. No animal tattoos. You can use silhouettes, or maybe feathers, but a scowling tiger is kind of cliche.
o7. You must create an inked, lineart version and a colored version
o8. A good attitude is key.
o9. Stick to colors that won't fade. White is a bad tattoo color and I don't like yellow.
1o. Have fun!

Things I like:
peacock feathers, pride, individuality, choice, willow trees, freedom, survival
use the words and go find symbols. I'm a big fan of nature but not animals.

Willing to pay a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces