Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Friend

Divinitate

I'd of been a little upset at that comment >:
Though in a way that's heartening about her concern, I suppose. No one here gives two shits really D|!

OKAY ⊙▽⊙
I'm knitting a Doctor Who scarf since I'm done with my cowl.
Woo~!

I didn't mind really, I was dressed very scruffy and she was awfully nice. In her defense I was sat outside the Church, and I'm pretty sure it lets homeless stay there... aaaand I was wearing a giant army coat.

I wish I could knit! I tried but I got bored very quickly... I'm too lazy to learn new tricks.

And Doctor Who is awesome. Are you knitting the Tom Baker scarf?
TowerHill
Divinitate

Though in a way that's heartening about her concern, I suppose. No one here gives two shits really D|!

OKAY ⊙▽⊙
Woo~!

I didn't mind really, I was dressed very scruffy and she was awfully nice. In her defense I was sat outside the Church, and I'm pretty sure it lets homeless stay there... aaaand I was wearing a giant army coat.

I wish I could knit! I tried but I got bored very quickly... I'm too lazy to learn new tricks.

lolyeah?
I'm afraid here they'd call the cops neutral !
Rude people here indeedly.

I'm quick to pick most things up yes.

Indeedly biggrin !
Though not the exact colours.
Mostly a Tom Baker -inspired- scarf
xD

Magical Friend

Divinitate
TowerHill
Divinitate

OKAY ⊙▽⊙
Woo~!

lolyeah?
I'm afraid here they'd call the cops neutral !
Rude people here indeedly.

I'm quick to pick most things up yes.

Indeedly biggrin !
Though not the exact colours.
Mostly a Tom Baker -inspired- scarf
xD

Maybe in London I woulda been more screwed but I live in this kinda weird combination of Urban and Country so it's an odd mix of old ladies and hoodlums.

I am totally jealous, my mind is so slow, learning hurts usss.

I'd imagine trying to get all the exact colours would be a total headache. @D@ it's cool enough you're making it with The Doctor in mind anyhow.
TowerHill

Maybe in London I woulda been more screwed but I live in this kinda weird combination of Urban and Country so it's an odd mix of old ladies and hoodlums.

I am totally jealous, my mind is so slow, learning hurts usss.

I'd imagine trying to get all the exact colours would be a total headache. @D@ it's cool enough you're making it with The Doctor in mind anyhow.

lol yeah? biggrin
We're all rural here. I live in the country, sort of lol

Mine caaaaaaaaaan be >A<
Drawing and colouring are beyond me. xD

Yeah, it would be. I've difficulties seeing certain colours at times too.

Fashionable Fatcat

Divinitate

Name : Elizabeth
Art : Avi
Price : ~
Willing to do : ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers