6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Opening Post | References | Art trade info

User Image
Hey guys, I'm looking to get art done of K'orth here:
<----------------click for higher resolution--------------------

I'm not looking for anything particularly manly here, I just like seeing interpretations of my characters. I actually like drawing him as a chibi, so if you like that stuff too then that'd be aight by me.

All I'm really asking is if you would enjoy drawing him, then I'll pay you.
But don't draw him beforehand and then ask for money.

I've got a million in gold.

I've got some pocket change on my paypal, but I'm running a little low now. Feel free to make offers, just know that I'm going to turn away more people from now on.

I'm down for art trades.

Please quote me for quick responses, otherwise I'll check back pretty often.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

User ImageWhat I'm looking for:
Pretty much anything, I've seen good digital, traditional, pixels, edits... so long as you have fun. smile
BONUS POINTS IF YOU DRAW HIM WITH YOUR OWN OC'S or even with yourself,I'm a sucker for crossovers.

Art refs:
His most up-to-date ref is the one in the Opening Post. I'm not fussy about his armor so you can put on more or leave some off, no big.
Ouch, this is old.
These are pretty relevant... (good weapon reference here)
This is pretty good for his eye size I've changed my mind--! The eye size is a little small here.
He has a pretty meaty neck
Click for higher resolution-----------------------------------------&
Haha, I actually like this one better than the Opening Post one.

About K'orth:
Height: About 7 feet
. K'orth is a half-breed of cyclops and human so he was cast away pretty much at birth. He survived the first few days due to his hardy nature, but as he came close to death someone saved him. Salvator, also being a half-breed (of a different race), felt for the child and brought him back to the village of misfits which had taken him in. The villagers never got used to how strange K'orth looked, but Salvator loved him like a brother and taught him to do good.
. He is a very kind, gentle, and helping soul. A strong sense of justice and discipline, K'orth dutifully guards his hometown even if the residents show him no respect or gratitude. Chivalrous and well-mannered, but hot-blooded. He enjoys roughhousing and tests of skill. K'orth's also not the sharpest marble in the pantry and he doesn't know much about the outside world (no street-smarts). Pretty much a kid.
. Clothing: K'orth wears an oversized pair of pants. They're cloths that he was found in as a baby and he cherishes them to some extent. They're kept up by a belt woven out of werewolf hair, and looped around a loin cloth. So basically he is wearing is underwear on the outside (which is good I suppose since he lacks actual belt loops). Body augments are popular in K'orth's town, hence the ridiculous gauges and fake horns.
. Weapon: I should really make a proper ref for this. The size of the blades is almost one third of the pole each with the middle third being the grip. They're two half circles about a quarter of the staff long (with an extra flared tip to reach the one-third). The hole in the middle is a complete circle. The inside of the blades are blunt and can be used as hooks (such as with a halberd, but double-sided).

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

User ImageI drew all the stuff listed above, so there's that, and then here's some loose pictures:
[fullbody] [fullbody] [deviantArt]

If you wanna trade, just let me know.
I'm more likely to trade if I'm online.
I'll match whatever you're going to draw, so if you offer me a fullbody lineart then I'll do the same. We all have different skill levels, so fair's fair and all that.
I like drawing OC's more than avatars, but those are fun every now and again too.

I have other OC's waiting to be drawn, so if you wanna trade but not for K'orth just tell me and we can work stuff out.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Commissions:

A.D.1492 | pending
Tanabata Wish | pending
URL-Length | pending
Narfeng | pending
Curio Nancy | Sketch Received
Miss Pistol | Sketch Received
Queen Kianra | pending
Naity-Kun | Sketch Received

Art Trades:

The Raving Madame

Tuna Yo
Pending

Received (THANK YOU! ♥):
ctrl-G

NEVERWISE

Elluain
User Image

Sahike15
User Image

KitvinX

Anxious Bloodsucker

well
well
well look its the kawaiiclops

correction kawaiclops because one eye

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
well
well

BECAUSE OF ONE EY--I'm ded. You're fantastic.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
well
well

BECAUSE OF ONE EY--I'm ded. You're fantastic.

IT'S WADDA I DO
uHHH i kinda wanna proposition an art trade but
i am a wussss

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
IT'S WADDA I DO
i am a wussss
Awww yeeeee, I love your art, man. Why you think I derped around the forums trying to get you to draw kawaiclops? It'd be my pleasure to trade with you. smile

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
IT'S WADDA I DO
i am a wussss
Awww yeeeee, I love your art, man. Why you think I derped around the forums trying to get you to draw kawaiclops? It'd be my pleasure to trade with you. smile

I WAS GUNNA ANYWAYS but then i saw this and was like
ey
ey
yeah trading HNNNGGG sexy.

THIS THREAD Should have all of my peeps in it. and if no one tickles your fancy I GOTS EVEN MORE
what chu wanna trade, sketches, color, half bods, full. I'm down with what ever

Aged Blob

Can I please just say wow, this is probably the most adorable character I have ever seen. How the hell is a cyclops adorable?

Anxious Bloodsucker

I Fried Tampon I
Can I please just say wow, this is probably the most adorable character I have ever seen. How the hell is a cyclops adorable?

he's a kawaiclops (one i)

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
IT'S WADDA I DO
i am a wussss

I WAS GUNNA ANYWAYS but then i saw this and was like
ey
ey
yeah trading HNNNGGG sexy.

THIS THREAD Should have all of my peeps in it. and if no one tickles your fancy I GOTS EVEN MORE
what chu wanna trade, sketches, color, half bods, full. I'm down with what ever
Gotta say I really do love Rags. All them COLOURS. *_*~♥ Either her or Vivian, she seems pretty cool too. I'd be willing to go full-body, full-colour if you want since your characters are just so lively, it'd kinda be a shame not to colour 'em haha!

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Fried Tampon I
Hahaha, oh wow thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks he's ridiculously/confusingly cute.

I really like your signature. Free hugs for you! [/embrace]

Aged Blob

Bob Souzou
I Fried Tampon I
Hahaha, oh wow thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks he's ridiculously/confusingly cute.

I really like your signature. Free hugs for you! [/embrace]

D'aw thanks <3 *Hugs back*
I figure everyone could use a compliment now and then =D

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
Gotta say I really do love Rags. All them COLOURS. *_*~♥ Either her or Vivian, she seems pretty cool too. I'd be willing to go full-body, full-colour if you want since your characters are just so lively, it'd kinda be a shame not to colour 'em haha!

AWW thank you v_v and i am down for full bods.
They're two of my favorites v_v rags is kinda silly personality wise, she's a spirit of decay and lost things her touch causes natural materials to start rotting she loves moths and knitting. Vivians a down right goofy half demon surfer bum who thinks sharks are kawaii.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff