Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Cottontail

original cracka
RabbleRosie
original cracka
RabbleRosie
Hey I was just making sure you were still interested in the art I started like 800 years ago. redface I'm almost done with it, and you look like you're still accepting art but I just wanted to make sure! sweatdrop

yas yas !! what was our price again? o;

I think it was like 700mil? I figured lately that I need to start charging a little more for art but I'm like 90% sure that's right? sweatdrop
Edit: That doesn't sound right anymore I'm not sure I'm going back to check that actually sounds too high I hate how short my memory is

ill pay 700m its ok !!!

Okay thank you! I'm having trouble finding it, anyway I think it must have slipped off of my post list. I just get worried cause I'm not used to using such big numbers and also I didn't write it down anywhere like I usually do? Some people are still charging like 80mil for art and it messes me up.

Shameless Noob

RabbleRosie
original cracka
RabbleRosie
original cracka
RabbleRosie
Hey I was just making sure you were still interested in the art I started like 800 years ago. redface I'm almost done with it, and you look like you're still accepting art but I just wanted to make sure! sweatdrop

yas yas !! what was our price again? o;

I think it was like 700mil? I figured lately that I need to start charging a little more for art but I'm like 90% sure that's right? sweatdrop
Edit: That doesn't sound right anymore I'm not sure I'm going back to check that actually sounds too high I hate how short my memory is

ill pay 700m its ok !!!

Okay thank you! I'm having trouble finding it, anyway I think it must have slipped off of my post list. I just get worried cause I'm not used to using such big numbers and also I didn't write it down anywhere like I usually do? Some people are still charging like 80mil for art and it messes me up.

art prices mess me up.

Bashful Browser

so-so sorry! working on your art now
forgot about it ; ;

Sparkly Sex Symbol

i can offer a b/w bust/neck-ish sized sketch of you two
something like this size
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

b/w sketches
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

uhh i just came back to gaia so idk about prices very well but i've been getting offers around 15b-20b sooo i guess in that ballpark? @A@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff