</3 for Yoshi 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 ... 160 161 162 > »|

Friendly Poster

cedesbby

Username: Biaro
    Page: #157
    Samples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
    Price/Items Wanted: 35k for Chibi lines, 60k for colored chibis, 120k for regular lines, 160k for black and white painted, 200k for colored painted bust/waist, 250k for full body colored painted.
    Simple backgrounds are free, specify if you want full body, bust, waist, etc. All prices are negotiable and I take bribes. I'd really like to do 5 fully painted full body OC's for The Case of Pietro 8th Gen but if you don't think that's worth it use the gold prices there.

Time: 2 weeks for a full body fully colored at MOST. Everything else is significantly less, chibi's take about an hour or two.
    OC(s): Any at all.
    I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the art. I will wait for approval.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Biaro

cedesbby

Username: Biaro
    Page: #157
    Samples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
    Price/Items Wanted: 35k for Chibi lines, 60k for colored chibis, 120k for regular lines, 160k for black and white painted, 200k for colored painted bust/waist, 250k for full body colored painted.
    Simple backgrounds are free, specify if you want full body, bust, waist, etc. All prices are negotiable and I take bribes. I'd really like to do 5 fully painted full body OC's for The Case of Pietro 8th Gen but if you don't think that's worth it use the gold prices there.

Time: 2 weeks for a full body fully colored at MOST. Everything else is significantly less, chibi's take about an hour or two.
    OC(s): Any at all.
    I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the art. I will wait for approval.

Oh I'd love to offer your the case for them fullbodies! C:
                  Um, I've been making a few new characters, so you wouldn't mind my asking for one of them?
                  I'd love to see Tony, Euigene, Milosh, and Kekuntan, and Algor? (algor is the newest OC and he's still under much contruction but xD; )

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Friendly Poster

cedesbby

Um, I've been making a few new characters, so you wouldn't mind my asking for one of them?
    I'd love to see Tony, Euigene, Milosh, and Kekuntan, and Algor? (algor is the newest OC and he's still under much contruction but xD; )

Yesss~ emotion_brofist Thanks. You have lots of references there and written descriptions so these are great too. 2 weeks x 5 OC's = 2 and a half months at the most for all of them. It will probably be less but problems arise, things happen, etc. I'll start tomorrow.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Biaro
cedesbby

Yesss~ emotion_brofist Thanks. You have lots of references there and written descriptions so these are great too. 2 weeks x 5 OC's = 2 and a half months at the most for all of them. It will probably be less but problems arise, things happen, etc. I'll start tomorrow.

emotion_brofist Yess All I can hope ix that they're helpful lol xD
          And haha, yes do take your time no rush Uu U I hpoe you can have fun with them ; u ; I'll try to put more updated references soon ! Working on Tony's right now lol

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers