:c really? it's working for me..

Anxious Bloodsucker

karcino
The Raving Madame
karcino
quote this

your links broken!
:c really? it's working for me..

i get a 403 forbidden, it might be because its only veiwable to you since i'm assuming you're signed into your own account on the sight its hosted.

Prince Parsec's Husband

Feline Shopper

The Raving Madame

i get a 403 forbidden, it might be because its only veiwable to you since i'm assuming you're signed into your own account on the sight its hosted.
hm.. i'm not logged into it.. but i'll just change it to a tumblr link. is it good now?

Anxious Bloodsucker

karcino
The Raving Madame

hm.. i'm not logged into it.. but i'll just change it to a tumblr link. is it good now?
yup all good!

Prince Parsec's Husband

Feline Shopper

The Raving Madame
yup all good!
awesome. ty for pointing that out redface

Prince Parsec's Husband

Feline Shopper

Prince Parsec's Husband

Feline Shopper

gxy21
Brb
okie ;o;
karcino
quote this

Hello!
I was interested in your offer, so I decided to show you a sample of what I can make for you!

My price ranges are $5 for a sketch headshot, $10 for a sketch fullbody or a headshot lineart, $15 for a lineart fullbody or a colored headshot, and finally, $20 for a colored fullbody. If you want a background, it can range between $5 and $10 depending on the complexity.

We can discuss further details if you want.

The picture can be found here

I hope you're interested!

Prince Parsec's Husband

Feline Shopper

KuromaKaiji
ah real monies @^@ i meant gold.. i'd have to wait around till friday for real $ and i'd would like more examples in that case ><
karcino
KuromaKaiji
ah real monies @^@ i meant gold.. i'd have to wait around till friday for real $ and i'd would like more examples in that case ><

Ah yes, this is also fine, but as I am fairly new, I don't know the exchange rate between dollars and gold. Just send me a PM, telling me exactly which sample you'd like, and I will sketch up something real quick for you to see smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff