Welcome to Gaia! ::

asdfghjkl;

Noble Inquisitor

I know of a really HQ artist- she does anthro/ furry art.. she does anything- her name is Gilded Hearts, but atm she's running an art auction & it has some of her most recent samples (one of her HQ arts in my sig)
otherwise goodluck & bump!
:'D
Glass Carousel
I know of a really HQ artist- she does anthro/ furry art.. she does anything- her name is Gilded Hearts, but atm she's running an art auction & it has some of her most recent samples (one of her HQ arts in my sig)
her work is absolutely amazing emotion_kirakira but overpriced so unfortunately im not interested sad

thanks so much for showing me though!! heart

Noble Inquisitor

Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel
her work is absolutely amazing emotion_kirakira but overpriced so unfortunately im not interested sad

I've seen overpriced- that's not overpriced (all anime/chibi styles are overpriced if you ask me xD)
but appreciate you looking :'D
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel

I've seen overpriced- that's not overpriced (all anime/chibi styles are overpriced if you ask me xD)
9 mil for her undetailed pieces seems incredibly overpriced to me. sweatdrop i paid 1.3 mil for the first example on the first page of this thread, and of all of those pieces, the most i paid was 2mil for the last one on the right. im not trying to insult her at all omg gonk its her work and she has every right to decide her price 3nodding especially when shes so freaking talented eek

Noble Inquisitor

Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel

9 mil for her undetailed pieces seems incredibly overpriced to me. sweatdrop i paid 1.3 mil for the first example on the first page of this thread, and of all of those pieces, the most i paid was 2mil for the last one on the right. im not trying to insult her at all omg gonk its her work and she has every right to decide her price 3nodding especially when shes so freaking talented eek

I don't mean bid in her auction- she just has no recent pieces except for whats in her auction- I'm sorry i wasnt clearer before!
just shoot her a pm & ask her, i shoulda said that earlier sweatdrop ; auctions are always overpriced imo
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel

I don't mean bid in her auction- she just has no recent pieces except for whats in her auction- I'm sorry i wasnt clearer before!
just shoot her a pm & ask her, i shoulda said that earlier sweatdrop ; auctions are always overpriced imo
ohhhhh i see now lol

sorry about that xD so are you sure if i pm her she wont get annoyed? cry cuz id love a piece from her, but let it be clear i wont be spending anywhere near as much as that auction depicts sweatdrop

i dont mean to sound snotty haha. i just know what i wanna limit myself to

Noble Inquisitor

Ashcroft The Cat
ohhhhh i see now lol

sorry about that xD so are you sure if i pm her she wont get annoyed? cry cuz id love a piece from her, but let it be clear i wont be spending anywhere near as much as that auction depicts sweatdrop

No, she is a really nice person & isn't easily annoyed - & her auction prices aren't her set prices, she's just got the high auction price to help with a charity & some other things
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
ohhhhh i see now lol

No, she is a really nice person & isn't easily annoyed - & her auction prices aren't her set prices, she's just got the high auction price to help with a charity & some other things
ok ill give it a shot emotion_kirakira

mind if i use ur name?

Noble Inquisitor

Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
ohhhhh i see now lol

mind if i use ur name?

Go ahead!
she's done art for me in the past so it's all good - she won't be like 'i dont know that loser, get outta muh face' lol nah she's nice, she might be busy though- but thats why it never hurts to ask
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
Glass Carousel
Ashcroft The Cat
ohhhhh i see now lol

mind if i use ur name?

Go ahead!
she's done art for me in the past so it's all good - she won't be like 'i dont know that loser, get outta muh face' lol nah she's nice, she might be busy though- but thats why it never hurts to ask
ok sent! 4laugh hopefully we can work something out

now i feel stupid for going apeshit about her prices lol i never go to auctions so i didnt know they were usually way more than commission slots
lol furry lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces