• Elocutionist 200

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Gekko

ʕ 。• ㉨ •。 ʔ
check out my art shop! i would prefer pure or if you have it and are willing to offer for my art, im questing [modus operandi]X2 and [kuniochi chaos]. i would definitely accept either of these items razz
User Image

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@ Dasai Senpai

Hi! I wasn't sure if I should respond here, or in your thread, so I apologize for double posting. Your art is super cute. I'd be interested in commissioning you, if we can agree on a price.

Would be 400k be fair for a couple bust?

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Man-Lover

Just wow --- cuties ;u;
Which Persona game was itttt?
I wanna say Persona3 as a guess. ;u;

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@ is it she

^//////^ *BLUSH*

I think it was Persona 3. I didn't actually delete his file, I just told him that as a prank because I knew he had put countless hours into it. (I had to listen to the soundtrack for WEEKS! WEEKS I SAY!) ^____^;; Hehe, I know, it was a little evil. I had to tell him the truth immediately because he was so stricken!

Man-Lover

WOW that just makes it cuter omg. ;u;
I was really worried about how long he had put into it, cause P3 is longer than P4 .... for me it was at least.
Waha~ You two are so cute in my mind already. Just from that info of interaction.
heart

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@ is it she

Lol, it's cute until it happens to you. Next April Fools day... I'll be waiting. ninja

I've never really thought of us as cute. Haha, I dunno. ^///^

You play a lot of games too? :333

Man-Lover

OH MAN. emotion_0A0
Lucky me, I have been single for 5 years [dated once in my entire life aha~] and so no one has been able to get me in a position to do that. //fistpump

It.... I think a lot of couples are cute when I read about them. Like the interaction is just charming to me? I've had a few times where physical contact has been a negative thing for me, so when I hear other people dating and being able to enjoy another's presence it makes me happy.
I don't see myself actually dating anytime soon because I don't see myself being able to make someone happy enough, which I think is so much more important than having hot 'steamy' times.

I play a fair amount when I can manage the time. Unfortunately, it's not as often as I could. I get sidetracked drawing a lot of times - or I'll play a game and get inspiration to draw so I stop playing...

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@ is it she

Oooh, I see! It's okay to be single though. It seems like you know what you want in a relationship and don't want one until you're ready. That's very commendable. ^___^

I think a lot of people take that time in their life for granted. I have been in nothing but long relationships most my life. One was 4 years, this one has been 3 years. Enjoy what you have when you have it, otherwise one day you'll be in a relationship wishing you had!

Hehe, I'm kind of the opposite. When I read about couples it makes me embarrassed. I actually hate watching romance movies or just kissing scenes in general because I get uncomfortable, like I've just walked in on them. Ahh, does that make me a prude?! rofl

Better to not have time for gaming for another hobby like drawing, then to not have time period. Speakiiiing of which... ; - ) Do you have a gallery? *nudge* *nudge*

Uuuh man, I am so uninspired for drawing lately. @-@;;

Man-Lover

Oh gosh, totally. I have no problems waiting for someone that I actually care enough for that feels the same way. ;u;
Most people just call me a recluse though because of where I live -- it's rather sad. So many young marriages that are there because of pressure from family members to get it while your young. Or something.

And nope! Not a prude! I don't mind hearing about people being cute, but when I watch kissing scenes in a movie or something, I can get a little bit uncomfortable honestly. So you aren't alone in that at least.

Gosh, very true again. ;u;
I do sorta kinda have a gallery? Well, it's mostly a pretty empty DA, or a Photobucket account with over 1k pictures on it.... So the PB might be better in the long run?

I feel way TOO inspired lately, I can't keep still on one project for long.

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
@ is it she

>////u////< Hehe, you're kind of a romantic!

I have talked about marriage with my boyfriend but we're trying not to rush it, even though both of our moms keep reminding us that they want grandkids lol!

OH PHEW. I'm glad it's not just me. (-:

Woooah 1k pictures. You must be pretty good if you draw that much! What has you so inspired? I need to borrow some of your inspiration juices and quick! I feel like if I don't draw something decent soon my hand is going to wilt off as punishment for not producing anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff