Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

Ashcroft The Cat

Hi!

So. Arts.

I haven't done a furry anthro yet. Think I'd like to give it a try.

Samples:
X
O
-warning: nipples-
X
O

Let me know if it appeals.

Bye!
Autumn Rowland
Ashcroft The Cat

Hi!

So. Arts.

I haven't done a furry anthro yet. Think I'd like to give it a try.

Samples:
X
O
-warning: nipples-
X
O

Let me know if it appeals.

Bye!
theyre nice! but not what im looking for

thanks for posting, though!!! 4laugh

hope you get commissioned soon
a;lsdfjka;slg
a;lsdfjka;slg

Unbeatable Lover

BellaMuerte1
cat_4laugh
omg welcome back 4laugh

Unbeatable Lover

Ashcroft The Cat
BellaMuerte1
cat_4laugh
omg welcome back 4laugh

xd How's it going?

Eloquent Perfectionist

emotion_yatta
BellaMuerte1
Ashcroft The Cat
BellaMuerte1
cat_4laugh
omg welcome back 4laugh

xd How's it going?
HORRIBLE crying i still havent gotten updates from like 3 big commission artists in like dAyS

its ok though c: i get that this isnt top priority in life lol but im still like omggg want to seeeeee

i made a thread about it in the cb in a silly manner and was lectured by another artist about how they have lives and that i should just find another if im unable to be patient crying
El Magnifique
emotion_yatta
thNx

Unbeatable Lover

Ashcroft The Cat
HORRIBLE crying i still havent gotten updates from like 3 big commission artists in like dAyS

its ok though c: i get that this isnt top priority in life lol but im still like omggg want to seeeeee

i made a thread about it in the cb in a silly manner and was lectured by another artist about how they have lives and that i should just find another if im unable to be patient crying

Aww well at least you understand they have lives outside of gaia, and other things do come first.^^"

I understand about being eager to see them but I am sure your patience will pay off! 3nodding
How long as it been?
BellaMuerte1
Ashcroft The Cat

Aww well at least you understand they have lives outside of gaia, and other things do come first.^^"

I understand about being eager to see them but I am sure your patience will pay off! 3nodding
How long as it been?
a week for one

4 days for another

and two days for another (they have given me 2 WIPs so far)

honestly i dont mind lol. i just have the human nature of wanting to know whats happening xD

two sayd theyd be able to be really quick about it..but ya not rlly crying

and i know it will be worth it in the end so im ok. in the meantime omgg i wanna find more artists. cant find any good shops and no one comes here crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff