Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Yeah it's ******** hard when you're as out of shape as I am ._. but necessary and it was a really nice night so it was all good.

Whoo gay s**t!
Okay, I'll see what I can do. It might be a little slow going but it'll get done I promise ;__;

Centaura's Queen

Guys, I want Michael Scofield for Christmas.

Please make this happen emo

Shirtless Lover

I will see what I can do.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Centaura
Adrian: Because he proposed this idea to me about this 40-day workout thing at a local gym, but he called me at work fifteen minutes after I got there while I was trying to help the new girl with her paperwork so I came off really curt with him. He bitched at me about shitting all over his idea. I apologized and told him to just give me details when he got them and then did so again in a text but the text went unanswered and he was at the gym today sooooo
Yeah that's me telling my personal business online WHAT
Either way it doesn't matter. He can gym all he wants. I'll just man up and start riding my bike to the gym I'm already a member of.

Speaking of which, I rode my bike up to the AC Moore by me and bought almost all the necessary materials to make troll horns, plus some fabric spraypaint that claims to work on dark fabrics. COSPLAY HERE I COME

Also yeah okay. I have to get this Borderhounds stuff done but I can keep some time aside to do something for you.

The Lazy Village
Okay, I'll bite, then. Fullbody, full color couple for 200k.

If you're still interested, I'll send a trade right away.

sure send it
give me a week

TheNakedVampire's Princess

Hygienic Lover

chicka chicka yeah temp thread temp thread 4laugh

Shirtless Lover

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
If I wasn't so sick of drawing couples pictures at the moment I would give it a try ; - ;
Good luck though!

Hygienic Lover

*downloads moar s**t for Sims 3*

I always want to make my OCs but I'm so particular that I end up making random Sims that I like also. :v

Shirtless Lover

Hurhur sims.
I've never been a Sims person for some reason ;3; I could just never get into it idk.
My ocs would be too hard/weird to make anyway and that would just frustrate me ahaha xD

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

hurr my friend isn't mad anymore yay
he called me to complain about his legs being dead and how he puked up his banana after his workout hahah

I can't play Sims because all I will do is make all my OCs and never do anything else with my time .___. I am easily addicted to it.
I never got Sims 3, and after I reformatted Contra I lost a lot of my Sims 2 data so I just gave up on it completely sweatdrop

Hygienic Lover

Don't be so sure! Modders make some pretty sweet s**t for Sims these days. I have a bunch of skintones and accessories like wings and horns and nifty steampunk goggles o 3o

I think it's because I like controlling people that aren't real so I don't get in trouble of they die rofl. I don't play it very often, though, because I can't justify wasting that much time playing one thing to myself.

@Centy: I will say that the general setup and interface for Sims 3 makes it a lot easier for me to drop in and drop out, though on nights where I don't have to get up early I find myself treating it like a DnD game. XD That is, I spend hours making the sim and perfecting their house that by the time it's all done I'm like "WAH I'm too tired to play WAH"

Shirtless Lover

Yeah, but have you seen my main, beloved/handicapped alter persona/oc?
He doesn't have arms D: He is like.. retarded.
And madly in love with London.
... And Rofvannon.

Silly boy.

I'd just... sit back and watch them. I remember the one time I played I made a really fugly looking woman and made her live in a tiny box on the edge of her property while filling the rest of it with flowers so that I could give her a ******** of dragons.
I only cared about the dragons. She was just there to take care of them.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

I would happily gets Sims 3 and recreate literally every single one of my OCs...and then drop off the face of the earth XD;
Especially because I know there are Homestuck troll skins and clothes so uhhhhhhh

Actually I used Sims 2 as a sort of tool for OCs at one point. Some of their backstories came from s**t that happened in that game, and the appearance of one I only had barely thought-out came from it, too.
His name is Bates and he's a sociopath with a telescope.

But mostly I had fun adopting babies over the phone and just having swarms of kids growing up and being chill with one another and it eventually got so the whole town was just my OCs and families hanging out 24/7.
I had a Snape and he adopted a kid who he called Loki and he taught him how to be a mad scientist.

Also, building the houses was like the best part ;-;

Centaura's Queen

I should not be allowed to own a ca.

Ever.

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers