Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

So, I've decided to get another Pokèmon tattoo! (^u ^ )
My first was a simple Pokèball on my hip and now I think to myself,
"My Pokèball needs a Pokèmon!" because I am quite crazy when it comes to my Pokèmon love.

Now, this is where you come in, dear artist:
I've sketched up a very rudimentary drawing of an idea I have for a Ninetales tattoo that I want as a tramp stamp. >:3 You can ask if you want to see it, I guess, and I will PM you the details I had in mind also.
It'll pretty much be a basic Ninetales, sitting with its tails flared, but I want it to be a little more detailed and not so Pokèmon-y looking. If you get what I mean... >____>
Maybe more realistic or maybe even like a traditional Japanese Kitsune kind of...?
I am undecided at this point. That's kind of why I need an artist that can play around with different styles and can create something I'll be happy with fo' life.
So, I am basically looking for someone to take my base idea, tweak it, detail it, purdy it up until I am satisfied and make it into something fabulous to where on my skin.

So uh, show me your samples, I guess. As many as you want so I can see a spectrum of your mad skilllllllz. Whether it be of Ninetales, or another Pokèmon, or even just an animal or whatever else you want to show. You don't necessarily have to have coloring skills but it would be nice.
I just want to see that you are indeed capable of drawing to my liking.
Although I am not too hard to please, really.
And I will give you 200k as a token of my appreciation. n___n

Okay, that's all. Hope I can find someone to help me out and is willing to work with me. :3
So, I guess I'll see you around then!! 8D

Sparkly Lunatic

Sparkly Lunatic

Nobody? :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items