Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

+1 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Moonlight Hunter

Hello all! I am DA zombie RK. You can call me DA, zombz, Dark, or any other variation of that.

As you can tell from the title, I'm interested in buying art.

Right now I'm mainly interested in Luka and/or Skull (third post) OR any combination of Sendoa x Damien x Yuki (fourth post). I may also be willing to buy art of my other characters and avis if people are interested in drawing them~

If you're confused about anything, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to give a satisfactory answer! :3
And if it's still not clear enough...smack me with a fish or something.

Fill out this form and post it in the forum if you are interested. I will respond to you as soon as I can:

[b]Username[/b]: (You're username)
[b]What I will do[/b]: (oc or avi. For avi, specify which slot number you will be working on)
[b]What I have done[/b]: (samples)
[b]What I will draw[/b]: (full body, bust, head, ect)
[b]My price[/b]: (what do you expect to be paid for this? If you are bribe, please give me a range or examples of past bribes).
[b]I expect my art to take this long[/b]: (Days? Weeks? Longer? You don't have to be locked into this, I would just like an idea of what to expect.)
[b]Any questions[/b]: (anything else you might want to know)

Moonlight Hunter

Notes/Rules:

.Any style of art is acceptable. So far I haven't found anything I don't like. Obviously that might change, but for now I'll just say anything goes.

.I may not accept everyone. If I don't accept you, I'm sorry. It may just not be what I'm looking for. >.<

.No RLC atm. May revise in the future.

.I can and will tip. Especially if I feel the art I receive is worth more than what I paid for it.

.Follow TOS

.Please don't argue or fight with me or each other.

Moonlight Hunter

*Special note: I would love, love, love (did I mention I would love this?) if I could get couple art of Luka and Skull, but I am okay with them being drawn individually as well if anyone is interested. :3

User Image
                                                  My oc (Luka):

Name: Luka Mikhail Aelius:
                                                  Height: 5'3"
                                                  Weight: 113lbs
                                                  Body type: Small but lean
                                                  Eyes: Aqua blue eyes with specks of gray in them
                                                  Hair: Light brown hair
                                                  Born: September 25, in the city of Yaroslavl.
                                                  Nationality: Russian. (Moved to California in his pre/early teens)
                                                  Sexuality: Homosexual
                                                  Dominant hand: Right (though after breaking his right arm he's become much better at using his left as well).

Personality: At first glance, Luka can come off as being pretty shy. It doesn’t help that he has a strong tendency to act awkwardly around people he doesn’t know very well; a trait that developed largely due to the overprotectiveness of not only his parents, but of his older brother as well. At the same time, he has been known to suddenly act in a reckless or rash manner, particularly when he feels he or someone else he cares for is in danger, and he has been reprimanded more than once for being a bit more blunt than necessary. Luka is also incredibly loyal, yet another trait learned from his family, and he will do anything he can to help those he has grown close to.

Activities: Luka knows a fair amount of defense maneuvers and can shoot a gun when necessary. He is also an adept runner and has gained some strength from his interest in rock climbing. Luka is also skilled in lock-picking; a skill he learned from his brother when he was very young.

Fear: The dark and large bodies of water (he can't swim).

Special item: A fancy black lock-picking kit with a white 'L' engraved on the front (I'm picturing a more cursive-like L).

Special note: I typically use Luka in zombie-related rps, so it would be wonderful if that could somehow be incorporated in the art. If not, that's okay too.

Luka's curent outfit
                                                  Luka's standard outfit:
                                                  Luka's alternative outfit

Luka's experimental outfit.

My friend's oc (Skull):

Appearance:Badass-ness
                                                  Eye color: Green
                                                  Hair color: White
                                                  Skin color:: Dark mocha skin tone
                                                  Nickname: Skull
                                                  Full Name: Jimmy Knox
                                                  Height: 6'5"/ 87kg
                                                  Dominant hand: Left
                                                  -Drugs
                                                  -Empty Buildings
                                                  -Luka
                                                  Dislikes:
                                                  -Zombies
                                                  -Humans who want to kill him
                                                  -Lack of alcoholic beverages
                                                  Main Weapon(s): Machete, Swiss army knife

Personality: Emotional, cold, psychotic, defensive, loyal... He's very everywhere, it depends on who he's around and what's going on around him.

Outfit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference photos of Luka:

Chibi reference photos of Luka:

Reference photos of Luka + Skull

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

NOTE: I am willing to pay for a combination of any of these three together (or alone) if anyone is interested.

My oc (Sendoa):

Name: Sendoa Knud Marcelino
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 187lbs
Body type: Toned
Eyes: Green
Hair: white (bleached. Actual hair color is black).
Born: February 23rd in Filedalphia, Paraguay.
Nationality: Latin American (Paraguayan though he also has a hint of Mexican and Brazilian blood as well.)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Personality: At times he can be a bit of a jokester, but he knows when he has to be serious. In those cases he turns deadly and will not back down from a fight. He has come too close to losing those important to him too many times. If anyone or anything tried to hurt them, he would not even hesitate to eradicate the threat. Better to kill a dozen enemies then lose a single friend.

Activities: Sendoa is a mechanic. He actually went to school for engineering, but he couldn't ever get away from the need to be under the hood. Because of that he can fix just about anything that's broken.

Fear: Losing those he cares about.

Weapons: Semi-automatic hunting rifle and a hunting knife.

Background: Sendoa couldn’t honestly say he enjoyed his childhood very much. His mother was gone; having left them before they were old enough to even talk, and his father was a raging alcoholic who liked to pick fights whenever he could. The only saving grace he could hold on to was his brother. The two were only a year apart and, despite their differences, did almost everything together. It was nice. Until his brother left as soon as he turned 18.

Following in his footsteps a year later, Sendoa moved into the room above the garage he’d been working at during that time. After that he did go to college for engineering, but he spent most of his free time in the shop as a mechanic. Saying that he loved working there would have been something of an understatement.

And he was still there years later when the infection first broke out. At the time he’d been estranged from his father and had no idea what he was up to. As for his brother…Overseas the last time he had checked. Having nowhere to really go and no one to look for, Sendoa set off on his own. Since then he’s been doing what he can to survive, never staying in one spot for more than a few days. There were several groups he traveled with for a time, but most of them had gone their separate way or were just…gone.

His latest group was no exception. He wasn't sure where everyone had gotten off to, but he knew he hadn't seen most of them for months. Not since the raid and rescue. As long as he had his own little family to protect, however, he would keep on keeping on.

Special note: I typically use Sendoa in zombie-related rps, so it would be wonderful if that could somehow be incorporated in the art. If not, that's okay too.

Reference image:This is a good reference for his body type, hair style, and skin color

Outfit

My friend's oc (Damien):

Appearance:I'm a Ghost
Nickname: Ghost
Full Name: Damien Knox
Eye color:: Gray
Height: 5'11"/ 60kg
- Explosives
- Music
- Sendoa & Yuki
Dislikes:
- Running out of Cigarettes
- Talkative people
- Physical contact
- When Yuki gets sick
Main Weapon(s): Hand gun, extra clip, Machete, Flare Gun with 6 flares
Personality: Antisocial, very quiet, not affectionate or touchy unless he's just woken up and on pain killers
Background: After the apocalypse he had to shoot his own mom when she was infected then came to Georgia. He became part of the group only because of his relation to Skull, however, stayed in the group because of Sendoa and Yuki. When the base was destroyed and they started moving to Florida he worried non stop for Yuki, hoping she was okay because at the time of the raid she had pneumonia.
Group: Warehouse Group
Other: Has an emotional block that stops him understanding feelings at all, often has to talk to Skull to find out the meaning of feelings.

Outfit

My other friend's oc (Yuki):

Appearance:
User Image
Nickname: Squirt, Brat, Bait, Scruffy, Princess
Full Name: Yuki Marcelino-Nox (Self-claimed)
Height/Weight: 4'10"/ 90lb
- Chocolate Milk
- Flowers
- Freedom
- Her inner girl enjoys dresses
-Building forts
Dislikes:
- Thugs
- Zombies
- Losing Sendoa and Damien
- When it feels like one of her fathers is taking too much attention of her from the other.
- Deeeep water
Weapons: Weapons? whatever she's given
Personality: While still maintaining that innocent little girl aspect, Yuki is inevitably growing up and going through quite a few changes. She's clingy and boisterous, with an attitude. She's never been afraid to say what was on her mind, and usually lets people know what she wants, either with her pouty face or her voice. While she's gotten considerably better at staying close, that hasn't stopped her from getting into trouble, or... seeking trouble perhaps?
Background: What had first been a traditional family vacation turned out to be one of the worse living hells she could possibly imagine. She was emaciated and dieing at first, but then, Yuki had been literally dropped in on, by one of the leaders of a small warehouse group. In following Skull, she came across everyone else. The two who had gotten most involved with her, were the very two she pinned her dependency on. Eventually she started calling Sendoa and Damien Dad and Dad, and sometimes Mom and dad(Just to mess with them. Title mom depends on who put her in more of a bad mood.) In her time at the warehouse, she
experienced getting very sick, for why... No one knows, but some guessed it was a case of pneumonia. She survived it with few side effects somehow and travels with Sendoa and Damien today.
Group: Team Warehouse!
Other: The weird mark still remains on her ankle from when she was in the early stages of her sickness. She's recovered, but her body temperature was permanently set off, leaving her to get cold a little easier than most people. While she's not afraid to be in water, she's terrified of being around open bodies of it alone. Baths are a different story. So atleast our new parents don't need to worry about drowning, neh?

Outfit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference photos of Sendoa:

Reference photos of Damien:

Reference photos of Yuki:

Reference photos of Sendoa and Damien:

Reference photos of Sendoa, Damien, and Yuki:

Moonlight Hunter

Name: Nazomeita Uji [Nao]
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lbs
Body type: Thin, almost frail structure. He has small, delicate shoulders that make him look much younger than he actually is.
Skin tone: Very pale (skin that looks like it will burn just from walking outside for a bit)

Eyes: Seafoam green
Hair style: Soft-looking hair that falls to just above the nape of his neck in the back and gets just a bit shorter in the front (just about eye-level).
Hair color: White hair with two iris-colored streaks (one down the right side of his hair just above his ear and the other in his bangs midway between his left ear and the center of his forehead).

Dominant hand: Left

Personality: A little on the shy side. Coupled with the fact that he doesn't always know what to say, he can come off as a bit awkward. At the same time, he always likes to do what he can to help others when he is able, and he always does his best with whatever he has his mind set on.

Activities: Running, cooking, medicine, swimming
Abilities: Healing abilities

Fear: Failing those who are relying on him

Special note: Occasionally I will play him where he has a tattoo on the back of his right shoulder blade. That tattoo looks something like this

Nao's outfit
Reference (roughly how I picture him)

Name: Atsuka Shariah
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112 lbs
Body type: Thin, small body structure. He has good shoulders that look like they would be quite strong if he were to gain some muscle.
Skin tone: Slightly pale from being indoors so much, but he has a trace of a natural tan due to his desert heritage.

Eyes: Moss green
Hair style: Straight hair that falls to the nape of his neck in the back and about level with his ears in the front. Bangs slightly parted to the side to cover as much of his left eye as he can.
Hair color: light blonde, almost white in appearance
Additional appearance details: His left eye was severely damaged. This can either be covered up with a bandage or an eye patch of sorts. If it's uncovered, the eye is a dulled color that makes it clear he can't see from it.

Born: Slava
Dominant hand: Right

Personality: Unused to speaking with others due to his secluded youth, he is very bad at conversation and tends not to know what to say. At the same time he is relatively friendly and open and loves to make new friends and explore new places.

Abilities: Healing. Some magical abilities (uses a staff).

Fear: Getting people killed

Outfit
Reference (somewhat how I imagine him looking)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reference photos of Nao:

Reference photos of Atsuka:

Moonlight Hunter

Name: Seran Isolde
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 139lbs
Body type: Slim and curvy. She does a decent amount of traveling and exercise that keeps her in fairly good shape.
Skin tone: She has a naturally lighter skin tone with a hint of a tan from traveling in the sun.

Eyes: Black
Hair style: Long wavy hair that falls just below her hips. Her bangs fall to the end of her nose, but she normally keeps them pinned up, curving over her forehead and held with barrettes on the right side of her head. She also normally wears the back of her hair up in a simply ponytail.
Hair color: Fiery red

Dominant hand: Right

Personality: Friendly and outgoing, Seran is fairly easy to get along. It doesn't hurt that she loves talking with people. She is also incredibly loyal and will go the distance just to help out a friend.
Activities: Barber
Abilities: Is a fine shot with a bow and arrow and knows her way around a sword.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Name: Hallr
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 242 lbs
Body type: With wide shoulders and a fair amount of muscle, he can come off as impenetrable. He has a lean muscular body type.
Skin tone: Light bronze

Eyes: Golden
Hair style: For the most part his hair just falls in natural curls around his head, down to his neck.
Hair color: Black
Ears: Same position as human ears, but they are slightly pointed.
Additional appearance details: Hallr has two long horns on either side of his head. They curve back along the side of his head and down, looping up and ending just under his ears (shaped similar to ram horns).

Sexuality: Unknown
Dominant hand: Ambidextrous

Personality: Hallr comes off as cold and harsh. It's hard for him to get along with people, even those he considers friends. Even if you've been with him a while it takes a lot to see him with any other expression on his face besides annoyed. Despite this he's actually rather gentle. It's difficult to get him to even look like he's going to smile, but it's even harder to turn him violent. If you do you'd better run.

Activities: Beautician, though his specialty lies in nails
Abilities: Hallr isn't just a brute, though he may look it. He's had training in defensive fighting. Of course, that isn't strictly necessary since most people he can knock flat with one punch, but it helps when he's trying not to kill someone. He's also a fantastic runner; able to run nearly on par with horses.

Special note: Hallr has a long scar running from just below his left rib cage (directly below his armpit) down to his navel.

Moonlight Hunter

My avatars

Slot 1:
User Image

Slot 2:
User Image

Slot 3:
User Image

Slot 4:
User Image

Slot 5:
User Image

slot 6:
User Image

==========================================================

Slot 7:
User Image

Slot 8:
User Image

Slot 9:
User Image

Slot 10:
User Image

Slot 11:
User Image

Slot 12:
User Image

==========================================================

Slot 13:
User Image

Slot 14:
User Image

Slot 15:
User Image

Slot 16:

User Image

Slot 17:

User Image

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Current artwork ordered:

Username: Kiryu Thunder
What I will do: oc
What I have done: Art shop
What I will draw: Full body chibi
My price: User Image
I expect my art to take this long: TBD
Ordered: 9-22-14

Username: Tambolwiig
What I will do: oc
What I will draw: Colored headshot
My price: 20b
I expect my art to take this long: TBD

Username: LittleMissLullaby
What I will do: Luka + Skull couple art
What I will draw: Full body
I expect my art to take this long: TBA

Username: xSakura-Hyugax
What I will do: OC Luka, avis 1, 11
What I have done:
Style 1: http://sta.sh/2kfpkl3oyoh
Style 2: http://sta.sh/21h7svavyoo
What I will draw: Style 2
My price: 24b
I expect my art to take this long: 2-3 weeks

Username: extreme princess
What I will do: Luka
What I will draw: Chibi
Ordered: 9-23-14

Username: vogue la galere
What I will draw: Bust
Ordered: 9-23-14

Username:Salty Sinsation
What I will draw: Waist-up
My price: 60b
Ordered: 9-28-14

Username:NOVAXIS
What I will draw: Full-body
My price: 75b

Username:Earthbound LoveGoddess
What I will draw: Full-body anime (or monochrome)

Username: Lurcis
What I will do: Luka + Skull
What I will draw: Fullbody
Ordered: 9-29-14

Username: WhatswithDemi
My price: 15b
Ordered: 9-30-14

Username: SpoopyKun
What I will do: Luka + Skull
Ordered: 4 October 2014

Username: Flanell
My price: 120b
Ordered: 6 October 2014

Username: Caeney
What I will do: Luka and Nao
My price: Princess of dreams + 15b
Ordered: 13 October 2014

Username: xXxDesired Jinx
What I will do: I'd like to draw luka and skull
What I will draw: waist or fullbody your choice: 1 2 3 4
My price: User Image + 40b
I expect my art to take this long: 3 Days tops
Ordered: 17 October 2014

Username: SSMimii
What I will do: luka and skull
What I will draw: Art shop
My price: User Image+
User Image+
User Image+
User Image+
40b
I expect my art to take this long: N/A
Ordered: 19 April 2015

Moonlight Hunter

Artwork received:

21 Sept 2014 - 27 Sept 2014

Username: elementcrystal
User Image
User Image

Username: Kairou-no-Kimi
User Image

Username: sachi desu
User Image

Username: Minty Yumyum
User Image User Image

Username: nmfrter
User Image

Username: Bunnsu
User Image

Username: Silhh
User Image

Username: AphroditesChild
User Image

Username: Velloria
User Image

Username: Dabawaba
User Image

Username: Fang
User Image

Username: Lady Ignea
User Image

Username: MintyIcedTea
User Image

Username: Keshiboo
User Image

Username: Yokai Yogurt
User Image

Username: R a z v e d e l
User Image

Username: Yintang
User Image

Username: HolyCrapItsRyco
User Image

Username: The Zorya
User Image

Username: Zurinko
User Image

Username: Kkeychain
User Image

Username: Arete Angel
User Image

Username: pants overrated
User Image

Username: Shattering Skies
User Image

Username: Mwixh
User Image

Username: HomoIncorporated
User Image

Username: Ginzan
User Image

Username: l_JellyfishPrince_l
User Image

28 September 2014 - 5 October 2014

Username: Little Winter Fox
User Image

Username: Riin Senpai
User Image

Username: T H A 0
User Image

Username: Guffawed
User Image

Username: Cloud0wl
User Image

Username: Crystal_suicune
User Image

Username: Skyeworks
User Image
User Image

Username: Rubixjigsaw
User Image

Username: Pandilla
User Image

Username: LXndra
User Image

Username: La Jolie Papillon
User Image

Username: Whispering doll
User Image

Username: Mournful Madness
User Image

Username: Zekiamuto
User Image

Username: Pastel Princeling
User Image

Username: Koda Crest
User Image

Username: Chrysoberry
User Image

Username: Kinnier
User Image

Username: PyroGoth
User Image
User Image

Username: CoffeeWolfee
User Image
User Image

Username: kiara_kanzaki
User Image

Username: t s u b a k i - l u n a
User Image
User Image

Username: Klousable
User Image

Username: Ivyy
User Image
User Image

Username: xSoken
User Image

Username: YeHets
User Image

Username: Nyebe
User Image

Username: Elementcrystal
User Image

Username: WanderingSketchPad
User Image

6 October 2014 - 11 October 2014

Username: LXndra
User Image
User Image
User Image

Username: anita-tan
User Image

Username: xMilkita
User Image

Username: neko-niki
User Image

Username: Zo-san
User Image

Username: Avatarsyd
User Image

Username: goatze
User Image

Username: WhiteRose342
User Image

Username: That One Art Dude
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

12 October 2014 - 18 October 2014

Username: TheFlamboyantWreck
User Image

Username: Nyebe
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Usernames: Silent_Draco
User ImageUser Image

Username: Lauryn Laurestine
User Image

Username: Willowspell
User Image

Username: Tebaun Valdruk