Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Trash

DA zombie RK
Willowspell
...are you open for posting?

Ah, yes. Sorry. >.<

I'm interested in doing heads/busts/sketches/maaaybe chibis for any of these avis: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 12
Or your OC works as well
samples I guess
Past offers are in the shop link in my sig c:

Moonlight Hunter

Willowspell
I'm interested in doing heads/busts/sketches/maaaybe chibis for any of these avis: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 12
Or your OC works as well
samples I guess

Hmm...Maybe I should make the form more obvious. I had one on the front page I wanted people to fill out. >.<

Out of those I'd say 1 and my oc are the ones I'd want the most.
Your art is lovely. ^.^

Trash

DA zombie RK
Willowspell
Or your OC works as well
samples I guess

Hmm...Maybe I should make the form more obvious. I had one on the front page I wanted people to fill out. >.<

Out of those I'd say 1 and my oc are the ones I'd want the most.
Your art is lovely. ^.^

Mmm do you wish to get something from me? Or must I fill out a form or?
Sorry about that, it's just... not as flexible hehe

Moonlight Hunter

Willowspell
Mmm do you wish to get something from me? Or must I fill out a form or?
Sorry about that, it's just... not as flexible hehe

I'm kind of a sucker for organization. The form would be for me to keep track of things if we managed to work out a deal. Plus it would ensure I actually knew what was going on, since right now I'm not sure what you want to do?

I do like the look of your art, so I'm sure I wouldn't mind buying from you. <3

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

burning_eyes

Trash

Username: willowspell
What I will do: avi 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 12, or OC
What I have done: x
What I will draw: chibi, bust (another bust), or sketches (and another one) - up to you, even properly finished fullbodies and waists if you are willing to pay a pretty penny and wait...
My price: Past bribes are here (everything's on the 1st post, check the "pick up" spoiler for more)
I expect my art to take this long: By November-ish if you want properly finished stuff. In 2 weeks or so if you're fine with busts/sketches
Any questions: Just to make sure is avi 1 male...? orz

Moonlight Hunter

Willowspell
What I will draw: chibi, bust (another bust), or sketches (and another one) - up to you, even properly finished fullbodies and waists if you are willing to pay a pretty penny and wait...
My price: Past bribes are here (everything's on the 1st post, check the "pick up" spoiler for more)
I expect my art to take this long: By November-ish if you want properly finished stuff. In 2 weeks or so if you're fine with busts/sketches

heart
As I said before, I'm really wanting art for number 1 (chibi) and my oc (bust). Of those two, do you have a preference?
I think I'm still a bit unsure about your price range. It seems like it varied quite a bit. sweatdrop
November-ish works just fine for me.
And yes. avi 1 is a very pretty male. xD

Trash

DA zombie RK
Willowspell

heart
As I said before, I'm really wanting art for number 1 (chibi) and my oc (bust). Of those two, do you have a preference?
I think I'm still a bit unsure about your price range. It seems like it varied quite a bit. sweatdrop
November-ish works just fine for me.
And yes. avi 1 is a very pretty male. xD

Not really... Hnng never sold chibis, only traded them as adopts and offered them in auctions orz
In my most recent auction a kind soul autobought a couple chibi for 100b... that's about it.
For busts I get offered items listed in the shop thread? Ranged from 15b-30b ish but idk anymore with the inflation + stopped checking price of items orz
If you're looking for a bust it'll probably be done sooner than November. November is for... big properly finished stuff like full colour fullbodies or illustrations yep

Moonlight Hunter

Willowspell
Not really... Hnng never sold chibis, only traded them as adopts and offered them in auctions orz
In my most recent auction a kind soul autobought a couple chibi for 100b... that's about it.
For busts I get offered items listed in the shop thread? Ranged from 15b-30b ish but idk anymore with the inflation + stopped checking price of items orz
If you're looking for a bust it'll probably be done sooner than November. November is for... big properly finished stuff like full colour fullbodies or illustrations yep

Oh. You had chibis listed as something you would draw, so I didn't know. >.<
So a bust of my oc character...Would you accept this: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas