Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Like the title says, I'm buying arts of these two avatars and this thread is always open

Please post at least 3 of your previous works along with an asking price (no RLC), and a time estimate, id prefer if you send the trade, it can be as soon as we make an agreement and finish it once the art is done 3nodding

If you would like to draw the eyes open I prefer a light brown

If I offer more for somebody else's art it doesn't mean that its better, its just more my style

User Image

User Image

Bumps are appreciated ^.^

Gaian

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

These are my 3 most recent
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't really have a price lol. They all come out different so could be good or bad.

Gaian

Blake Phoenixx

I don't really have a price lol. They all come out different so could be good or bad.

I'm interested ^.^ give an estimate for what you're looking for?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Talent II
Blake Phoenixx

I've gotten from 5mil to 2bil lmao. I'll go ahead and draw you and you can decide after. If you don't like it then you can have it for free lol. And don't worry, I don't expect a bil or anything xD

Gaian

Blake Phoenixx
II Talent II
Blake Phoenixx

I've gotten from 5mil to 2bil lmao. I'll go ahead and draw you and you can decide after. If you don't like it then you can have it for free lol. And don't worry, I don't expect a bil or anything xD

Alright, I could likely do 1b 3nodding

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Talent II

lol that's fine. You're free to change your mind too, I don't get offended or mad :p

Gaian

Blake Phoenixx
II Talent II

lol that's fine. You're free to change your mind too, I don't get offended or mad :p

I'm sure it'll be fine ^.^

Unstoppable Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50

Gaian

Chai Boba
User Image

BUMP

Ty heart

Gaian

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gaian

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

i dont really have a set price, i mean inflation is stupid, so you pay whatever you think my art is worth to you as some people offer me 1 bil and some people offer me 10bil, all i can say is anything you offer will be much loved, although if you say 10g im gonna hunt you down and slap you sweatdrop

Gaian

motoko920

i dont really have a set price, i mean inflation is stupid, so you pay whatever you think my art is worth to you as some people offer me 1 bil and some people offer me 10bil, all i can say is anything you offer will be much loved, although if you say 10g im gonna hunt you down and slap you sweatdrop

im thinking 5b if same quality as your art contest work? let me know how that sounds 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff