Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hero

AIbino Bat
Sailor Piers Nivans
Interesting request...

Nice cosplay.

Also how come?

Thanks

I do look through requests for inspiration and 95% are "sexy" angels, "sexy" demons, Lolita/pastel goth avatars or just female heavy art quests.
it's different to find a thread that's not one of those but a little sad since they tend to get over looked. If i was still doing semi realism junk I would of been all over this.

Anxious Bookworm

Sailor Piers Nivans

Thanks

I do look through requests for inspiration and 95% are "sexy" angels, "sexy" demons, Lolita/pastel goth avatars or just female heavy art quests.
it's different to find a thread that's not one of those but a little sad since they tend to get over looked. If i was still doing semi realism junk I would of been all over this.

Ah, I see what you mean. Yea, if your request isn't a kawaii desu girl or some sexy demon chick with giant tits, interest in the request is pretty much nonexistent.

Too bad all my OCs are dudes.

Kawaii Hero

AIbino Bat
Sailor Piers Nivans

Thanks

Ah, I see what you mean. Yea, if your request isn't a kawaii desu girl or some sexy demon chick with giant tits, interest in the request is pretty much nonexistent.

Too bad all my OCs are dudes.

Inflation is also coming to play so some artists are clueless on what to charge and a lot have left (it may be hard to tell since everyone and their grandma has a art shop)

There were a good bit that still drew guys i'm not sure if they are still around or on hiatus, I have 2 humanish girls compared to 12+ guys so it's like a finding a needle in a haystack when looking for artists to give boys some attention lol.

good luck either way.

Anxious Bookworm

Sailor Piers Nivans

Inflation is also coming to play so some artists are clueless on what to charge and a lot have left (it may be hard to tell since everyone and their grandma has a art shop)

There were a good bit that still drew guys i'm not sure if they are still around or on hiatus, I have 2 humanish girls compared to 12+ guys so it's like a finding a needle in a haystack when looking for artists to give boys some attention lol.

good luck either way.

Yea, I'm also very cautious about even trying to get art, too, since I was scammed. Dude that did it can be found in this thread actually. :/

Yea, I'm also not sure what a decent price for art goes for. I don't want to be overcharged or be expected to pay billions for art that looks like a third grader drew.

Trash

I like drawing dudes but... my style is too anime lol
Who's the scammer? You should put him on a blacklist or something D:

Anxious Bookworm

Willowspell

I like anime but not like...extreme anime. xD; Junji Ito anime. Haha.

The dude's on the front page.

Trash

AIbino Bat
Willowspell

!! Are you serious? The first guy to offer? But his galleries are...sparkly * A *
and my gallery maybe is it too anime idk

Anxious Bookworm

Willowspell
AIbino Bat
Willowspell

!! Are you serious? The first guy to offer? But his galleries are...sparkly * A *

Yea I was bitterly disappointed since I was looking forward to the art.

Your art's beautiful but it's just not the style I'm after. emo

Trash

AIbino Bat
Willowspell
AIbino Bat
Willowspell

Yea I was bitterly disappointed since I was looking forward to the art.

Your art's beautiful but it's just not the style I'm after. emo

Oh man D: /hugs
On the other hand I was denied payment multiple times...partly because I'm too lazy to add watermarks but still lol
Thank you...welp need to diversify welp
All the best with your art search!

Kawaii Hero

AIbino Bat
Sailor Piers Nivans

good luck either way.

Yea, I'm also very cautious about even trying to get art, too, since I was scammed. Dude that did it can be found in this thread actually. :/

Yea, I'm also not sure what a decent price for art goes for. I don't want to be overcharged or be expected to pay billions for art that looks like a third grader drew.

You srs?
people still try to pull stuff, i hoard those go fusion charms and i get from daily chance and now those daily packs and it's pretty much 2bil a day.

I'd recommend the obvious by reporting but to be honest I don't see mods as active as they used to be. I guess it'd just be best to be even more careful and maybe warn others if you happen to see him around, sorry about that.

Anxious Bookworm

Anxious Bookworm

Anxious Bookworm

yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_strawberry

Anxious Bookworm

Anxious Bookworm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers