Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I've made this thread since I've been buying art alot lately and haven't really found a stopping point.

Rules:
o1. Do not offer me your art if you have tons of other art you have to do first. I don't mind waiting and I don't mind being put in a small line if your art is worth it, but if you have 4 slots in your art shop filled and you're browsing art requests instead of getting them done, I'm not interested.

o2. Do my order when you take it. Not right away necessarily, but don't wait 3+ days before you get started. Again, if you're coming to me and to my requests, be prepared to do the art you set yourself up to do. I'm aware art take time, and I'm willing to wait a week+ for art that takes time. I'm not willing to wait a week+ for art that doesn't take nearly that long because you decided to take an order 4 days before you were prepared to do it.

o3. Don't be an a*****e please, sometimes if there are three new posts and I'm interested in one, I may not quote the other two to let them know I'm not interested. I hate rejecting people (although I rarely do) and sometimes I show it by simply ignoring posts that don't interest me.

o4. Yes, I am willing to spend 1k to whatever you want for your art, but please be aware of what your art is worth. If I think you're offering to sell me art that I find is worth more than what you charge, I will almost always make up the difference and then some with a tip. If you're offering me a MSPaint chibi that takes 10 minutes for 200k, please leave.

o5. Rules are subject to change at any time.

The Request:
I'm looking for almost any kind of art you want to throw my way of my little demon lizard boy.
Tektek
Now, small details are that I'd like him drawn as if he was simply a human with a little scaling visible, but no lizardlike qualities aside from that and his tail.
I greatly prefer bishounen style art over dark, sexy style art but I am open to that if I like it.
He is also younger, not old and masculine, rather young and cute/sexy. He's a bit feminine but you can easily tell he's a boy.
The tie is not actually a tie, but part of the body suit that wraps around his neck. The earpiece is a silver earring uptop up his ear.

Special Requests: [Shutupandtakemymoney.jpg] [In order of most wanted to least wanted]
These requests are poses that I REALLY want him drawn in and will pay extra for them.

o1.See the next example, but it would be a waist up of him with the bonesaw raised over his head looking down sinisterly. It would be the point of view of the victim.

o2. I would love someone to draw him in This position.
Instead of actually showing it from that view I'd like it shown from this view. The victim simple being a silhouette.

o3. I also want someone to draw him in mid air with his bonesaw raised over his head as if he was flying through the air to strike someone.

All in all: No matter what kind of art you draw, your art has a place here possibly.
I don't have a form, just post in a way that shows me the information I need (Price and samples) in a way that makes you feel comfortable.

If you would like to see other art I have of him in order to give you an easier time drawing him, just ask.

And remember
cute and sexy>>>>>>sexy and masculine. Although I do buy masculine art if I like it.

Hilarious Explorer

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll do it! Sorry I only have two samples, I've just started drawing. razz
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/joy4evr96/Acrobat_zps73a8ebc8.jpg
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/joy4evr96/Aang_zps9d09d289.jpg
Is 1mil too much? I'd do a full body color. probably just an upright standing pose though. sweatdrop
joy4evr
I'll do it! Sorry I only have two samples, I've just started drawing. razz
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/joy4evr96/Acrobat_zps73a8ebc8.jpg
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/joy4evr96/Aang_zps9d09d289.jpg
Is 1mil too much? I'd do a full body color. probably just an upright standing pose though. sweatdrop
I like your art, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline, thank you and good luck though. c:

Original Genius

I don't see too many requests that prefer -less- masculine guys, haha. XD I'm sure you'll do well here.
Genius Gal
I don't see too many requests that prefer -less- masculine guys, haha. XD I'm sure you'll do well here.
Thank you xD heart

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
at first i wasnt too sure if i liked this until i saw the ref pic and thought OHMAHGLAHB he is such a CUUUTE demon! I am currently browsing the art requests, put in offers, but havent gotten a single confirmation just yet.
Perhaps you can browse my deviantart and see if you like anything i have there? biggrin
CLICKIE
TheCourteJester
at first i wasnt too sure if i liked this until i saw the ref pic and thought OHMAHGLAHB he is such a CUUUTE demon! I am currently browsing the art requests, put in offers, but havent gotten a single confirmation just yet.
Perhaps you can browse my deviantart and see if you like anything i have there? biggrin
CLICKIE
No thank you, although I do like alot of your work, it's just not quite what I'm interested in for this avatar. c:

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
CLICKIE
No thank you, although I do like alot of your work, it's just not quite what I'm interested in for this avatar. c:
okie dokie honey booboo ^^ gimme a pm if anything changes ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces