Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Otaku

All right, so his title is tentatively the "Enshrouding Prince".

Possible BattleLover titles include
      Ziwei (Chinese for Polaris - zi is the Chinese word for purple )
      Aubergine (Brit term for eggplant lol)
      Iodine (purple element)
      Amethyst (purple gems)

Nostalgic Otaku

Friendly Lunatic

I'm kinda sad that this thread isn't getting that much love. Here, take a freebie!
Seriously though, Binan Koukou Bouei-bu Love is the best! I'm really excited for the next episode

Also, your avi surprisingly makes a good conquest club member

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf
I'm kinda sad that this thread isn't getting that much love
Binan Koukou Bouei-bu Love is the best! I'm really excited for the next episode

Also, your avi surprisingly makes a good conquest club member

Oh man, inorite? I'm happy to seea Conquest / Student Council episode even though they're still skirting atsushi and kinshiro's history together

Thank you so much!
And i never thought about that but you're right lol
ThanksThanks heart

Friendly Lunatic

A Brilliant Loser

Oh man, inorite? I'm happy to seea Conquest / Student Council episode even though they're still skirting atsushi and kinshiro's history together

Thank you so much!
And i never thought about that but you're right lol
ThanksThanks heart

I feel the same way completely! Go Seifuku-bu! Maybe this episode will show us some more hints on what happened between the two and why Kinshiro seems to hate Yufuin. I was kinda sad though because they had a Kinugawa and Yufuin ep but no Io and Ryuu love

No problem, I like Bouei-bu and also I kept seeing your threads so I kinda wanted to draw it this whole time

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf

I feel the same way completely! Go Seifuku-bu! Maybe this episode will show us some more hints on what happened between the two and why Kinshiro seems to hate Yufuin. I was kinda sad though because they had a Kinugawa and Yufuin ep but no Io and Ryuu love

No problem, I like Bouei-bu and also I kept seeing your threads so I kinda wanted to draw it this whole time

Ehehe, i need to get around to making a permanent request thread so i don't keep making new ones

It looks like this might be more Ibushi-san geared, but maybe! My reasoning for why Kinshiro hates Yufuin is either because he's Atsushi's best friend now or because he insulted Kinshiro when they were first years, which was then compounded by his friendship with Atsushi.

One could argue that ep6 (aka pass or disband aka io would be the best treasurer) had Io×Ryuu undertones, especially with that monstet. poor Yumoto, who do we pair you with? ??

Friendly Lunatic

A Brilliant Loser

Ehehe, i need to get around to making a permanent request thread so i don't keep making new ones

It looks like this might be more Ibushi-san geared, but maybe! My reasoning for why Kinshiro hates Yufuin is either because he's Atsushi's best friend now or because he insulted Kinshiro when they were first years, which was then compounded by his friendship with Atsushi.

One could argue that ep6 (aka pass or disband aka io would be the best treasurer) had Io×Ryuu undertones, especially with that monstet. poor Yumoto, who do we pair you with? ??

If you do make a permanent thread I swear to silently stalk it!

Yeah, it's going to be about Ibushi and that's okay with me. I think, so far, I like Ibushi the most of the Seifuku-bu ((probably 'cause we know the least about him haha)) They never really said how he joined the Seifuku-bu or Student Council yet, huh. My personal pet theory is that maybe Kinugawa made friends with Yufuin and made Kinshiro jealous. Then he stopped talking to Kinugawa which makes him resentful towards their friendship.

I think the most Io and Ryuu have had a bromance was episode 7. But I mean, everyone was paired up in that episode. Seriously though, who are we going to pair Yumoto with? The only "people" he possibly could be pair with at this point is Wombat or Io because of the toothbrush.

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf
lol thanks~

i need to get my hands on the manga since it's more Seifukubu oriented, but the big thing i know about Ibushi is that in his character song he's calling himself a Butler (likely to the rest of the council?) which says a lot about his personality. or upbringing, but i feel that he's probably well off like the others appear to be.

oh geeze, our ideas sound like plots of bl one shots xD

ah i suppose ep 7 had a lot but i always felt that Io running to rescue Ryuu was kinda heart warming.

i feel Io would hurt Yumoto if he finds out lol. but Yumoto would not be adverse to being with Wombat!

Io×Gero might be cute too but i can't look at Gero too long because he looks like Tony from Terra E... and i keep expecting him to blast with psychic powers

Friendly Lunatic

A Brilliant Loser

You should definitely read it! They have it up online since it's a web-comic and so far it's been pretty cute. Here's the link and all you need to do after is click the red button which should bring up the full reading viewer.

-cue BL plot number 2- Ibushi was taken/helped out by Kinshiro's family and ever since then he swore to serve his savior lol

Episode 7 was very heart warming from my IoxNaruko feels. However all I could think during the episode was since there's a 5 person limit, then what about the Student council? Do they not count in the rules?

So Yumoto is forever alone. Check. You'd think with 5 members and 3 bad guys that with an even number that Yumoto could go with someone? The scary 'onee-chan' from episode 8

If Gero looks like Tony Terra then can I say that Kinshiro looks like L-elf from Valvrave?

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf
ooh thanks! I'll check it out after work.

*snorts* that could be it too but it doesn't quite cover the amount of deference he shows Gero. I'm assuming either there's more members of the student government (class reps and stuff, but it's odd that they don't have a treasurer) or the council is exempt since it's not actually a club.

I uh actually haven't seen Valvrave but you're right. Although i aforesaid saw Yzak from Gundam Seed xD

Friendly Lunatic

A Brilliant Loser

Ah, just for reference, I think Battle Lover Aubergine is the best option so far.

Just watch us find out that he just likes to serve people. Like as a hobby or is just ingrained in his personality. Or maybe like the usual; they don't really give you a hint of what's up. Like between Kinshiro and Kinugawa or if the press club are actually important or not. As for the Student Council, I think it's because it's not a club. I mean, they obviously are super exempt, like look at their uniforms haha Wait, why is Yumoto wearing an altered uniform as well?? It's like a middle schoolxHighschool uniform

Don't. Don't watch Valvrave. I don't have enough words to express how I felt about the show and not many of them are good. I think the best part of the anime was the opening to be honest.

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf

you've seen the latest episode, yes? if not ill refrain from saying anything about it.

Some schools - especially private ones - have special uniforms for certain clubs, including student councils. i honestly thought it was just a thing in anime but I've met Japanese students who actually had "special activities" uniforms. Most of the time it seems like they're only for special occasions though?

....i think yumoto is just a little rebel wroth his uniform lol. we haven't seen a lot of first years but i doubt they have them wearing sailor collars.

Thanks for the warning about valvrave! and the feedback. i think I'm going to go with it biggrin

Friendly Lunatic

A Brilliant Loser

I watch it! I was.. kinda sad that it wasn't as Student Council themed as I thought but it was still cute. Especially the Gravure part

They must be pretty specialized then haha which I guess would fit in with the Binan Koukou Student council. This is actually the first time I heard of that? Outfits specialized for special occasions? I dunno but I think it may just be to show how 'childish' Yumoto still is. It kinda surprises me that no one from the Bouei-bu have tsukkomi'd on it yet.

I realized another person Kinshiro reminded me of, Art from Hamatora.

Nostalgic Otaku

Einsamwulf

ugh inorite? not the episode i was expecting. at lady next week should definitely be about yumoto? hopefully? yeah the gravure idol scene was lulzy. Although the end of the episode makes me wonder if that fish isn't an alien as well.

I've seen the special uniforms in plenty of games and anime and manga but i thought it was just a thing they did in fiction
pfft that's probably the reason

art looks too nice lol
i haven't seen that either xD

Om Nom the Cat's Husband

Dangerous Gekko

A Brilliant Loser

freebie for you! o uo
let's go love
go go love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff