Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

Here is your art, hope you like it ^-^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's so cute! but why are her horns sideways? they go back along her hairline, like from the front of her head to the back, and it kinda looks like her left horn is going side-ways behind her head? is that just the angle she's at? Cause to me it looks like if her head were turned to the side instead of forwards the horns would be perfect, but instead she's facing forwards and her horns are turned to the side?
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

She's so cute! but why are her horns sideways? they go back along her hairline, like from the front of her head to the back, and it kinda looks like her left horn is going side-ways behind her head? is that just the angle she's at? Cause to me it looks like if her head were turned to the side instead of forwards the horns would be perfect, but instead she's facing forwards and her horns are turned to the side?

Cuz of the angle we see her, the horns should be like that, shes not exactly facing us and u could see that from the pose of her legs dear

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
Original Characters Draw them please? I tip! Pm me ^_^

User Image
~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

Cuz of the angle we see her, the horns should be like that, shes not exactly facing us and u could see that from the pose of her legs dear

I dunno, they look too sideways to me. But thanks for the effort anyways. 3nodding The rest of her is adorable 4laugh
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

I dunno, they look too sideways to me. But thanks for the effort anyways. 3nodding The rest of her is adorable 4laugh

I dont like when people who ordered me dont like their art thatmuch: l please let me know if u want to change the horns and how should i put Them ^^

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

I dont like when people who ordered me dont like their art thatmuch: l please let me know if u want to change the horns and how should i put Them ^^

I feel bad asking you to change it though...but...User Image here are some angle references for how her horns should be at different angles. does that help at all?
~~Lady Davia~~

Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon
Lady Davia

I feel bad asking you to change it though...but...User Image here are some angle references for how her horns should be at different angles. does that help at all?
~~Lady Davia~~

alright that all i could do atm ; ^ ;

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
La Jolie Papillon

It's better than it was ^_^ Thanks for working on it for me, I really appreciate that!
~~Lady Davia~~

Lady Davia
La Jolie Papillon

It's better than it was ^_^ Thanks for working on it for me, I really appreciate that!
~~Lady Davia~~

No problem <3 i'm happy because it looks better for you :3

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100