O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
hey! i really love your dark girl, demoness 1 and the first main avi ^^ i was curious to know if you are looking for RL commissions ( i looked and i didn't see it, sorry if its on your page somewhere ^^ wink

I do. c:

would you by any chance be interested in ordering form me? ^^ my DA is here and here is my most recent stuff as well DA Gallery and my prices are $8 for a chibi, $8 for an animated chibi (it comes with blinking and a simple animation like winking or blushing, other animations cost more depending on how complicated it is) and $20 for a Full Body ^^

D:
Are your vaporeon keycharms still for sale?

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
hey! i really love your dark girl, demoness 1 and the first main avi ^^ i was curious to know if you are looking for RL commissions ( i looked and i didn't see it, sorry if its on your page somewhere ^^ wink

I do. c:

would you by any chance be interested in ordering form me? ^^ my DA is here and here is my most recent stuff as well DA Gallery and my prices are $8 for a chibi, $8 for an animated chibi (it comes with blinking and a simple animation like winking or blushing, other animations cost more depending on how complicated it is) and $20 for a Full Body ^^

D:

yup ^^ everything in my shop is still for sale ^^ we have a flat shipping rate, so you can buy as much as you want and that will not go up~, and you get a free gift when you order (its random ^^) also orders about $15 before shipping get a free charm (also random ^^)

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

I do. c:

D:

yup ^^ everything in my shop is still for sale ^^ we have a flat shipping rate, so you can buy as much as you want and that will not go up~, and you get a free gift when you order (its random ^^) also orders about $15 before shipping get a free charm (also random ^^)

Oh ho ho ho~
You should not have told me this.

How how howww, about 2 animated chibis and then the vaporeon keychain charm? biggrin

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

I do. c:

D:

Oh ho ho ho~

How how howww, about 2 animated chibis and then the vaporeon keychain charm? biggrin

lol well the animated chibis would be done separately so you could PM me exactly what your wanting, or note me on DA for that with an outfit you want and the animations you want for certain, and you gotta order that via shop =w=b (reason is because it subtracts from stock and so on, you gotta put in your address and so on when you order and it just is so much easier to go to XD ) so you would only get your charm you order and your free gift ^^ well then your two animated chibis of course too XD

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

D:

Oh ho ho ho~

lol well the animated chibis would be done separately so you could PM me exactly what your wanting, or note me on DA for that with an outfit you want and the animations you want for certain, and you gotta order that via shop =w=b (reason is because it subtracts from stock and so on, you gotta put in your address and so on when you order and it just is so much easier to go to XD ) so you would only get your charm you order and your free gift ^^ well then your two animated chibis of course too XD

FFFT.
And I totally just forgot I ordered art from another person irl.

I will get just the keychain for today. .___.

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

D:

Oh ho ho ho~

FFFT.
And I totally just forgot I ordered art from another person irl.

I will get just the keychain for today. .___.

lol, thats no problem at all ( iv done that once before actually XD ) but yeah! just order it from the site, ill pack it up tonight and ship it out tomorrow ^^

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari

lol, thats no problem at all ( iv done that once before actually XD ) but yeah! just order it from the site, ill pack it up tonight and ship it out tomorrow ^^

Okay, awesome.
On the site, it says shipping is $3.50 to Canada.

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari

Okay, awesome.

yeah, it is, the post office lately has been going up on orders that are not in the United states .__. its now about $4 to ship anywhere, even to canada, if its not in the US, including the packaging to ship it .___. so i just have it on the site as $3.50 because thats what it is before tax XD (i hate tax =___= )

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

Okay, awesome.

yeah, it is, the post office lately has been going up on orders that are not in the United states .__. its now about $4 to ship anywhere, even to canada, if its not in the US, including the packaging to ship it .___. so i just have it on the site as $3.50 because thats what it is before tax XD (i hate tax =___= )

Damn ok. Cause I've got 7$ on my paypal, and its going to cost me $8.
So now itll take a week to proccess from my bank account.
Silly paypal.

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

Okay, awesome.

Silly paypal.

lol its ok, ill still ship it out tomorrow ^^ i trust it will go through lol ^^ but yeah, paypal is incredibly useful, it just does something the slow rout lol thanx for buying! ^^ since you have to go through the trouble of that though, ill ask if you want a particular bookmark from the shop as your free gift ^^ ( i spinned and you got the bookmark option as your free gift XD)

edit// woopsy, lol, i mistook that as your order, someone just ordered from the shop lol but the offer does still stand if you order tonight ^^ (simply because ill forget otherwise XD)

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

Okay, awesome.

Silly paypal.

lol its ok, ill still ship it out tomorrow ^^ i trust it will go through lol ^^ but yeah, paypal is incredibly useful, it just does something the slow rout lol thanx for buying! ^^ since you have to go through the trouble of that though, ill ask if you want a particular bookmark from the shop as your free gift ^^ ( i spinned and you got the bookmark option as your free gift XD)

Aww, thank you! You're so wonderful.
I'll take the dead fish n' cat one.

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

Okay, awesome.

Silly paypal.

Aww, thank you! You're so wonderful.
I'll take the dead fish n' cat one.

coolio ^^ (i edited it though, i thought an order i just got was yours XD but if you want since you only have $7 in your paypal, you can just send me a PM and ill give you my email to send that to, and ill do that for you, so basically give you a $1 discount for being awesome ^^)

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari

coolio ^^ (i edited it though, i thought an order i just got was yours XD but if you want since you only have $7 in your paypal, you can just send me a PM and ill give you my email to send that to, and ill do that for you, so basically give you a $1 discount for being awesome ^^)

I already sent the payment. o3o.
And I've actually got $6.97 in it, ahah.

Questionable Shopper

shesta713
Snow Mishibari

oh really? hmm, its not showing up in my shop for some odd reason, i guess it just doesn't show up until- juustt got it! XDDDD ok! that clears so much up! XDDD yeah, no problem, sorry, i had a dumb moment XD heck, ill send you two bookmarks cause im an idiot XD

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Snow Mishibari
shesta713
Snow Mishibari

oh really? hmm, its not showing up in my shop for some odd reason, i guess it just doesn't show up until- juustt got it! XDDDD ok! that clears so much up! XDDD yeah, no problem, sorry, i had a dumb moment XD heck, ill send you two bookmarks cause im an idiot XD

D: You are my favourite person.
You can always cancel it, then I can give you the $6.97 right away,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas