Welcome to Gaia! ::

which OC couple should I make an art contest?

Jun+Mimori 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Goranu+Mika 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Kizzu+Mio 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Tensai+Yasuo 0.12101910828025 12.1% [ 19 ]
Levb+Lena 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Daka+Ayumi 0.15923566878981 15.9% [ 25 ]
Kozuke+Onuki 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Alphonce+Joile Jouet 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Erebos+Mariposa 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am grotesque
smiIe
User Image
Username ++ I am grotesque
Samples ++ Here! There are some nsfw things, I apologize. But the first two are the most recent.
Prices ++ at least 150k for chibis, depending on how many characters. And for regular style, anything above 300k will be fine.
Character(s) ++ Jun & Mimori, I enjoy drawing girl love, despite the lack of art I posted of it.
Timeframe ++ anywhere from a day to a week.
Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++ nothing really ono
User Image

User Image

✖is 300K fullbody per character? D:

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
SmiIe

knee-up/fullbody depending on how the pose is and how i assimilate to the character (i really like those socks, so that's why it might actually be full, which i hate doing so i rarely make them), if that's fine?

i'll do just her - though i'll make it as nice as possible and i already have an idea for the pose and everything and i'm excited to draw her! u vu

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
evonde
SmiIe

knee-up/fullbody depending on how the pose is and how i assimilate to the character (i really like those socks, so that's why it might actually be full, which i hate doing so i rarely make them), if that's fine?

i'll do just her - though i'll make it as nice as possible and i already have an idea for the pose and everything and i'm excited to draw her! u vu

User Image

✖ah okay ^-^

Inspiration always makes art look good so thats fine with me, I'll send trade 8D

Ohhh you have a pose in minds? Im excited to see what that would be > w <

Im always interested in cirque/acrrbate poses, its always a challenge for me<3

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

another wip! i couldn't put the rose in (or find a place for the hula hoop) because of the heels (and you said the clothes was all for nothing and heels count as clothes kinda i think not taking any chances) though i might add the rose to her hands since they're not doing anything actually

i added the little dot on her side because that's a sort of button (maybe?) that holds the cloth to the main unitard - most acrobats with extra cloth like the blue over-jacket thing (idk it's like seven thirteen in the morning and i haven't slept yet this is no moment to put a name to things) she has have those types of things so the cloth doesn't get in their face when they're doing acrobatics like the picture?? plus if i hadn't put it there the cloth would be covering her hair and face and that's no fun. :'^)
SmiIe
leo-amy
so you have a new facebook page now? your sis just reccomended u. :O

and anyhow yeah WHOOT~!
and no I wanna have a good picture. if i tell you know your gonna be like, THATs IT, thats what we were waiting for? but i really want to make it look good for the photo ;-;

User Image

✖Oh pftfft yeah donna made it for me just now

Im not good at keeping that alive but I want to give it a try again xD

Awwwwwwwwwww so much sadness ;0;

I just wanna know OnO

HA okay~! :3 You have a facebook again lol. XD
you should friend my yaoi account. <333333 XD I wont tag you in anything. I also put up half naked men on that account from time to time. you should check.
I already friend requested you on my normal acccount thou. ^_^

I know, nox was calling me a b***h because i didnt have a photo.... alot... XD
but its not like its some EPIC secret or anything I just wanna look good so yeah.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
evonde
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

another wip! i couldn't put the rose in (or find a place for the hula hoop) because of the heels (and you said the clothes was all for nothing and heels count as clothes kinda i think not taking any chances) though i might add the rose to her hands since they're not doing anything actually

i added the little dot on her side because that's a sort of button (maybe?) that holds the cloth to the main unitard - most acrobats with extra cloth like the blue over-jacket thing (idk it's like seven thirteen in the morning and i haven't slept yet this is no moment to put a name to things) she has have those types of things so the cloth doesn't get in their face when they're doing acrobatics like the picture?? plus if i hadn't put it there the cloth would be covering her hair and face and that's no fun. :'^)

User Image

✖Oh wow in speechless with the pose thats incredible emotion_kirakira

I really love the botton idea, I do agree with what your saying and thats smart O3O

Im actually glad you didnt make her grab the rose with her foot xD that just made me laugh a bit

its such a pretty pose, so Im glad to see you put her shoes heart

really love your progress c:

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

you should friend my yaoi account. <333333 XD I wont tag you in anything. I also put up half naked men on that account from time to time. you should check.

but its not like its some EPIC secret or anything I just wanna look good so yeah.

User Image

✖*laughs at naxiel comment* nice xD

well I just wanted to know but your making it sound like some secret and Im already thinking your ganna be a hippie lol

or goth punk I donno my guess its something like your art xD

anyways....I suck at logging in to facebook....*is lazy* xD but yeah I'll have t do that O3O

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akira Fujihara

Ah, sure. But I'm very busy and I have a few people to draw.

User Image

✖I understand ouo

well hope to see you back if youre up for more heart

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖*laughs at naxiel comment* nice xD

well I just wanted to know but your making it sound like some secret and Im already thinking your ganna be a hippie lol

or goth punk I donno my guess its something like your art xD

anyways....I suck at logging in to facebook....*is lazy* xD but yeah I'll have t do that
O3O

emo why would I be a hippy? -3- you have all made it quite clear that the look doesnt look good so I have been doing my best to not wear stuff like that all the time. crying

Booohhhhhh..........
Yeah your sis is tagging you in a TON of pics..... emotion_awesome I am not sure how you will feel about that. did you ask for that? emotion_sweatdrop

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
SmiIe
✖Oh wow in speechless with the pose thats incredible emotion_kirakira

I really love the botton idea, I do agree with what your saying and thats smart O3O

Im actually glad you didnt make her grab the rose with her foot xD that just made me laugh a bit

its such a pretty pose, so Im glad to see you put her shoes heart

really love your progress c:

I'm glad you like it! Yeah, aahahah, the rose was a bit silly to me, too. Sometimes it's not the best idea to draw at two in the morning, hm?

Ah, and I was wondering whether you wanted to have something different in terms of colouring. If you click this link again you'll see that between the time I drew your sketch and now i finished a few other pieces and tried out a new colouring style. Would you like the older, lineless style or the new line-art style?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff