Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Superfan

life0savers
[]

?????
We don't have any gold, but i don't know about a collective fund...He has about 250k I think he said, and I would be willing to put 50k towards it. ^-^" So like 300k From what I know, I don't think Hayden is online at the moment soo...I would have to talk to him to see how much more gold he may or may not have. ^^' But I love your art! And I bet he will to~
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers
[]

?????
We don't have any gold, but i don't know about a collective fund...He has about 250k I think he said, and I would be willing to put 50k towards it. ^-^" So like 300k From what I know, I don't think Hayden is online at the moment soo...I would have to talk to him to see how much more gold he may or may not have. ^^' But I love your art! And I bet he will to~

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. O3o Too bad Olly's down for the night, 'cause he loves me. xD
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers

?????
              Ahh. I was just wondering 'cause you were the one who started the thread. Just a lil' curious, that's all. wink

Super Superfan

life0savers
]

He said that he wants me to add an art trade possibliltiy to the first post. ^^ So maybe if you want to try that....:3
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers
]

He said that he wants me to add an art trade possibliltiy to the first post. ^^ So maybe if you want to try that....:3
              I'm real picky about art trades. But I'll take a look.
              Whatchu got for me?
life0savers
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers
]

Whatchu got for me?

Gonna jump in here since I'd be drawing. Both of the references in the first post are by me and are not too old. I can only do minimal digital work with photoshop, but I'd be happy to send both art and gold.
Kiwi Hayes
life0savers
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers
]

Whatchu got for me?

Gonna jump in here since I'd be drawing. Both of the references in the first post are by me and are not too old. I can only do minimal digital work with photoshop, but I'd be happy to send both art and gold.
              Oh hey there.
              Do you have more examples? ;o

Super Superfan

life0savers
]

The front page now has them. heart
life0savers
Kiwi Hayes
life0savers
Sweet Saphire Dragon
life0savers
]

Whatchu got for me?

Oh hey there.
              Do you have more examples? ;o

Not a lot of recent ones, but I do. I won't be able to get to a scanner until some time probably between tomorrow and Friday though.

http://candiedlapin.deviantart.com/gallery/24661105 All of the drawings on my DA. There are only a few, since I generally stick to photography. :/

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/COOLER_than_U22/DSCN7244.jpg

The two drawings in the first post are the most recent drawings I have online.

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Hullo, I'd like to draw dear Hayes. Sample in me Art Shop -siggie-
Do i smell interest? Pm or quote me.
Want me art? Pm the form to me or post it on my thread.
No interest? It happens. No offence taken ^^
Kiwi Hayes

Hm.. that's not really what I'm lookin' for right now. Sorry.
              I hope you don't mind if I just take the gold.
life0savers
Kiwi Hayes

I don't mind not having to draw something. x3 I'll see about it and get back to you~
Kiwi Hayes
life0savers
Kiwi Hayes

I don't mind not having to draw something. x3 I'll see about it and get back to you~
              Aha, m'kay.

Super Superfan

Hmmmn I might be able to try it o3o

neva done a bun but here's some samples of my work

[link]
[link]
[link]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash