Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

Hello hello~!
i'm looking for some art of my OCs and some avatars~!

FUNDS: 150M 300M

currently looking for art of:
everyone but mainly sanguine!

I will accept all kinds of art!
traditional/digital, chibi/non-chibi
Just post some samples or perhaps even a link to a shop!
also post your prices, I'm bad with pricing ;v;

art recieved already~!

Sanguine:
XxAngelicBunniexX
Apathetic Ciel
Ouji Senpai
Puchinna

Judas:
XxAngelicBunniexX

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

OCs

I put it all in spoilers so it not gonna be a really long post!

Sanguine:

here is the ref (is in underwear on ref !!)
Sanguine is very very optimistic, very caring and loves her friends a whole lot!
She usually wears reed/black clothes, but also really loves pastel and bright colours
Also loves oversized shirts alot , like the one drawn here
also!
the necklace/choker thing (dunno what else to call it) is a must!!
she also has 3 earrings in her right ear (left for you, if you draw her from the front)
also, every kind of hair is canon! she has lots of wigs and loves wearing them??
her black&white hair is her normal hair though!

she also has a bf and I'd like to get art of them together as a surprise but then i'd need to wait for my friend to draw a ref of him OTL
so will update that when i managed to get one out of him lmao
here is a thing i found of both of em together tho! if you want to attempt it anyway haha ;u;

tekteks with outfits she would wear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Judas: (currently working on a ref for him so have a pic my friend made for me as a ref instead for now!)
here is the temporary ref!
Judas lost his arm in an explosion, he also lost a leg and a part of his butt this way. The sister of his best friend made him half mechanized now and he simply loves it
He is rude as heckie
The darker stuff on his face is a scar if you are wondering!
if you are not that well in drawing mecha, thats fine! you can also just draw him without his arm like that! nvn

tekteks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

14/Fourteen

and again a ref drawn by my friend since i keep forgetting to draw refs for my ocs omfg (his eyes are gold btw uvu)
here we go!
14 is a bartender! he knows all of the cocktails and absolutely loves making them!
he also really loves outfits like the one he is wearing in the linked picture, and has multiple variations on it, but he also loves comfy clothes whenever he is not at work!

will be updated when i get some better refs of some ocs, but if you are interested in those, please feel free to ask me about them and i will show you art of them ;u;

(I also have some ocs of friends i'd like to have drawn as small surprise, please PM me about that!! eve)

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

I will obv update this with a whole lot more!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

please draw the avatar/s/ with the warm camille hair with a black streak ? like here ??
(pls remind me to draw an actual ref of them since with the black streak it would be my oc AC basically sbfs ;u;

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

aand we be set up uvu

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

bamf i hope people will like my ocs i really want more art of them sobs

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

Clever Duck

14,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ahh man u know i would do them for free any day

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

Quidni
shhhs no id pay u for that u know that right?? jfbakrbe ;7;

Clever Duck

14,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nuko Sullivan
Quidni
shhhs no id pay u for that u know that right?? jfbakrbe ;7;
gsghfjsghsfg ;v;

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

Nuko Sullivan

Maybe you would like my art? yum_puddi
Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Look at my shop for more examples~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/chibi-chibi-art-shop-open/t.91484257/

My pricing is flexible :3 You offer what you think the art is worth initially, and a price change is possible if you do not like the final artwork~

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

XxAngelicBunniexX
Nuko Sullivan

Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Look at my shop for more examples~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/chibi-chibi-art-shop-open/t.91484257/

My pricing is flexible :3 You offer what you think the art is worth initially, and a price change is possible if you do not like the final artwork~

aaaaa so cute *o*
hmm, 2.5M for each one you are willing to draw?? nvn
Nuko Sullivan
XxAngelicBunniexX
Nuko Sullivan

Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

aaaaa so cute *o*

Sure ^-^ I'll get started~ :3

Astraea Z's Honey Bun

Perfect Wife

XxAngelicBunniexX
Nuko Sullivan
XxAngelicBunniexX
Nuko Sullivan

Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

aaaaa so cute *o*

Sure ^-^ I'll get started~ :3ah okay!!! just tell me when I need to send a trade!! nvn
and if you need more info about stuff, just ask!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff