Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Hello.
I have been pouring over the art shops and I find that I can't find anyone who is as interested in me- as I am them.
Also-- there a bloody lot of artists.
I can pay in gold, cash shop items, and more.

I am looking for some art of a couple of my favourite OCs (all from different time periods, walks of life, and genders.)
I have put so much love and energy into them, I would love if they could only be seen how I see them.

I have them listed in order of importance in my mind.

Ariadne Perfect (Magpie)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ariadne is the daughter of a ambassador. She inherited her father's innate ability to make everyone like her. Problem is, Ari is not a people person. If fact, she really dislikes people. Outside of her costume she is grouchy and impersonable. In her costume she becomes the flamboyant and quip filled Magpie. With her sidekick Krista in her ear, she can tackle any problem-- or at least fool people into thinking she can. She is a martial artist with phasing capabilities.

She has bright yellow eyes.
      In costume she has a impish smile
      I would love a picture with her hood down.

Ka!Cheengah

User Image

Ka!Cheengah appears cold on the outside but on the inside he is very caring. He was the chief of his tribe until a totem from his tribe was stolen. He is now searching to find the item and return his tribe to the glory that he know they deserve.

Samples for the totems he uses to avenge his people.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ka!Cheengah is very fit and athletic.
      He can have a few dead things in his dreads.
      He is untrusting of modern and 'civilised' society.

Darius

User Image

Darius (the bloke on the left) is my newest OC I have recently fallen in love with and I think he deserves some art of his own. He is a personal assistant and bartender at a Speakeasy. He wears the typical ensemble, vest, white button up, and slacks. Basically, very film noir. He is suave when he needs to be, but meek when confronted with his boss (the man on the right).

He likely has a drink in his hand or some nicked jewelry.
      There is a scar on his lip and cheek , which are important.
      He loves jazz music and smokes.

But seriously. Go crazy. The more I like it the more likely I'm gonna fanboy and send people your way for more art.

If you see anyone else on my My Charahub that tickles your fancy, feel free to doodle or ask me about them. I would be thrilled for art of anyone there.

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

TeaTimePrince

bump
I'd be happy drawing them all, but Magpie is a real stunner, I love her design! Unfortunately I'm not taking gold right now, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) Apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Maxx D
TeaTimePrince

bump
I'd be happy drawing them all, but Magpie is a real stunner, I love her design! Unfortunately I'm not taking gold right now, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) Apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

I am rather picky about RLC.
However, I will certainly consider you since your style seems to be close to what I was looking for.

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Shy Treasure

23,540 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Team Jacob 100
BUMP emotion_bigheart

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

TeaTimePrince

I am rather picky about RLC.
However, I will certainly consider you since your style seems to be close to what I was looking for.

I understand - and am all the more flattered that you like my art enough to consider! It'd be a pleasure to draw for you, and all the best getting more offers in the meantime. smile

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Shy Treasure

23,540 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Team Jacob 100
bump emotion_bigheart

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler