Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im looking for someone willing to do an anime drawing of me and my gf if your interested ill send you a pic of us and ill be willing to give the person who does this for me some gold within reason of course

Beloved Lover

5,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I would love to draw a picture of you and your girlfriend~

I have some examples.

Headshot
Chibi Headshot
A more detailed Headshot

Tell me what you think emotion_kirakira

And again, I would love to do a picture for you~ emotion_dowant
Sono Lovina

I have some examples.

Headshot
Chibi Headshot
A more detailed Headshot

i like your art what im hoping someone can do is draw me and her as anime characters with angel wings every other detail can be the same but on the wings hers are white mine are black a friend of mine did one like this for us but i couldnt get it off my phone so i have no way of getting it to my gf. its our 7th m,onth anniversarry soon and i want to do somethign special for her and she wants a drawing of us so i thought id get someone to do one thats of us as angels since shes always saying she believs angels brought us together and have kept us together because i was in a bad car wreck the first of march around the time i usually get to her house on my way to work and she says she could tell something was wrong when i wasnt there and she believes i was protected by an angel because my car was literally ripped apart and i wasnt hurt bad all i got was whip lash and a busted knee

Beloved Lover

5,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shadow_Goth09
Sono Lovina

I have some examples.

Headshot
Chibi Headshot
A more detailed Headshot

i like your art what im hoping someone can do is draw me and her as anime characters with angel wings every other detail can be the same but on the wings hers are white mine are black a friend of mine did one like this for us but i couldnt get it off my phone so i have no way of getting it to my gf. its our 7th m,onth anniversarry soon and i want to do somethign special for her and she wants a drawing of us so i thought id get someone to do one thats of us as angels since shes always saying she believs angels brought us together and have kept us together because i was in a bad car wreck the first of march around the time i usually get to her house on my way to work and she says she could tell something was wrong when i wasnt there and she believes i was protected by an angel because my car was literally ripped apart and i wasnt hurt bad all i got was whip lash and a busted knee

Okay, I can do that ^^

But, I will still need a picture of the two of you to do so.

I may be able to finish it by at least tomorrow, or if not I will be able to finish it by Sunday ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff