Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello and welcome to my request. I am requesting nice quality work of any of the listed avatars, with a Lilligant or in a few cases, Mismagius and Gardevoir together, or Typloshion. Single shots of just the avatar are accepted, as well as the proposal of art trades. Here's a link to my deviant art for samples if you're interest. But a heads up, I'm not interested in any RL commissions. Now for the desired avatars.

Daily: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Note: This one is actually slightly off. I have different character design for this outfit, and if you're interested in doing this one, let me know and you can pick which design you like better.

Contest: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

League: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So what are you waiting for? Start offering!
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
This here is all my received artwork~

X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User ImageUser Image

Super Junior

Do you accept really quick and really cheap sketches?
I'd like to do your second or your first one, and here's my retarded sketch sample:

User Image

I'd probably put more effort into it though,. anyway I'll accept it really cheap so thanks for considering.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LegitPie
I'd like to do your second or your first one, and here's my retarded sketch sample:

User Image

I'd probably put more effort into it though,. anyway I'll accept it really cheap so thanks for considering.

User Image
Hmmm, that's really cute! How much is really cheap? But I more than likely accept~
User ImageUser Image

Super Junior

Trainer Rin

like 5k.. I think that's pretty cheap. If not, sowwie ;_;

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LegitPie
Trainer Rin

like 5k.. I think that's pretty cheap. If not, sowwie ;_;

User Image
That is cheap~ I accept! If I really like it, I'll throw in a nice tip~
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Capitalist

LegitPie

User Image

Can I have one too? ;w; heart

Dapper Capitalist

Oooh, pretty~

I'd like to draw the second or 3rd, if you'd like. :>
maybe a bust like this or this for ~60-100k?

Super Junior

User Image

kinda sketchy colored a bit. You don't need to tip me~ I enjoyed drawing this c:

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LegitPie
User Image

kinda sketchy colored a bit. You don't need to tip me~ I enjoyed drawing this c:

User Image
If you say so... But I absolutely love it! Even for a sketch it's just lovely~ Thank you very much! heart
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Amiin
Oooh, pretty~

User Image
That's a tad on the pricey side for me, but it's so lovely that it's worth it! A bust of the second avatar would be wonderful if you could, and either in purple or green for the line colors if you take that sort of request.
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Capitalist

Trainer Rin
Amiin
Oooh, pretty~

User Image
That's a tad on the pricey side for me, but it's so lovely that it's worth it! A bust of the second avatar would be wonderful if you could, and either in purple or green for the line colors if you take that sort of request.
User ImageUser Image

Aww, thanks. <3 I'm sorry it's expensive. ;u; And sure thing. ^^ Purple or green it is. :> Please send a trade, and I'll start drawing?

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Amiin
Trainer Rin
Amiin
Oooh, pretty~

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Aww, thanks. <3 I'm sorry it's expensive. ;u; And sure thing. ^^ Purple or green it is. :> Please send a trade, and I'll start drawing?

User Image
Hehe, it's alright~ I have similar pricing, I understand how it is. Start whenever you have time~
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Capitalist

Trainer Rin
Amiin
Trainer Rin
Amiin
Oooh, pretty~

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Hehe, it's alright~ I have similar pricing, I understand how it is. Start whenever you have time~
User ImageUser Image

Okay, thanks so much! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas