• Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

♥ᗷᗩᑎG ᗷᗩᑎG IᑎTO TᕼE ᖇOOᗰ♥
User Image

◕ ‿ ◕
Hey

What I do: Full color headshots
Samples: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Price: What ever you feel they are worth min starting at 10bil (items or gold)

I also make sigs

like this

they are the price of the art + 2bil

User Image
♥ᗷᗩᑎG ᗷᗩᑎG ᗩᒪᒪ OᐯEᖇ YOᑌ♥

Beloved Wolf

[Siggy - and may check other forum.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I've gotten a few weird pms over art.
What is happening.

Perfect Artist

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Omnipresent Bum

Hello! More bebes, I see.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
kiara_kanzaki
Hello! More bebes, I see.

They're both based off of a dream I had last night. But I've been trying to draw a scene from that dream for like three hours now someone help me.

Omnipresent Bum

elementcrystal

They're both based off of a dream I had last night. But I've been trying to draw a scene from that dream for like three hours now someone help me.

Oho, I see! What kind of scene are you trying to draw?

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
kiara_kanzaki
elementcrystal

Oho, I see! What kind of scene are you trying to draw?

In the dream Hal was a Detective in charge of regulating Alchemy users making sure no one was violating any laws and was called to farm house in the middle of with woods with his Alchemy made beast Reaf. The family living there claimed there was another Alchemy beast in the woods that came out at night.

I dunno. The sentence there is something in the woods have stuck with me all day.
I just want these two with limited lighting inside our outside some woods because heck I watched The Blair Witch Project and forests are scary as heck at night.

Omnipresent Bum

elementcrystal

I see. So is this going to be in a comic form? Sounds like something more possible in that kind of style.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
kiara_kanzaki
elementcrystal

I see. So is this going to be in a comic form? Sounds like something more possible in that kind of style.

I honestly would love these two dorks to get a comic but right now I'm just refusing to go to bed until I've done one decent drawing of these two.

Augh also I spilled soda on my keyboard. Now my T and M and my spacebar are acting up. Gosh I;m suffering today.

Omnipresent Bum

elementcrystal

O_o

Well, it should be fine if you have the day off tomorrow. But maybe you should have your keyboard... blow dried? Have a hairdryer around? You can make it blast cool air instead so it doesn't heat up any of the underlying wirings and stuff.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
kiara_kanzaki
elementcrystal

O_o

Well, it should be fine if you have the day off tomorrow. But maybe you should have your keyboard... blow dried? Have a hairdryer around? You can make it blast cool air instead so it doesn't heat up any of the underlying wirings and stuff.

I hink this keyboard is done. I ay just borrow a different one from downstairs. I'm sure we have a handful laying around.

I did a sketch but I really need to head off to bed. I have alot to do tomorrow(Hurrah booksales)
Augh I barely drew anything today. I am weak. I hve monday off maybe I can get stuff done then??

Omnipresent Bum

elementcrystal

Ah alrighty then. Don't worry about it, you'll have lots of time to draw something when you're in a better mindset to draw. Good night and have a good day tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff