Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyardle's Husbando

Lonely Human

I want to practice drawing headshots, and I'm completely lacking with ideas, so let me draw your character/avi instead! Keep in mind that these drawings will be incredibly crude, and for the most part, incredibly bad! Males and females are welcome, although my experience with drawing females is extremely limited...

This is about the extent of what you'll be getting.

Editing this since a lot of people have been asking for art and not really reading this. I am ONLY drawing headshots. If you've read this, and want a headshot of your avi/character, please attach a witty joke (or an attempt at a witty joke), so I can at least get a chuckle.

Slumbering Galaxy

User Image
. . .

» My avii is supossably«
simply I guess. Considering
it's only a headshot.
Art of her is in siggy.

Nyardle's Husbando

Lonely Human

BubbleEnvy

I-I shall give it my best shot. I'm admittedly not the best at adding accessories to people... But I think a hat is doable. yum_puddi

Consider My OC?

Anthro and Human versions under Spoiler!

Mochi is a feral little ferret/ferret gal, her personality is somewhere between Sen from Princess Mononoke(feral/untrusting), Ariel(Naive/Inquisitive/Nonspeaking--yet--) and Giselle from Enchanted ((Dreamer/Excitable))
Just think - Prehistoric girl thrown into modern world.

Anthro
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Human"
**Sorry for the shading! Her hair is the offwhite/cream of the ferrets body with pink tips smile Keep the anthro version in mind when doing this** :3

Either version works. Anthro/Quadraped is my favorite and my preference but human is just being broken in :3!

-------------------------------------
If'n you're up for a couple piece, (which is fine if you're not.)

She has a raccoon boyfriend, who I have not decided a human form yet for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. **better size difference ref**

PLEASE WORK WITHIN YOUR COMFORT LEVEL.

heart

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Hi there~ I'd love if you'd consider my boy, Jeremy, please. With or without glasses is fine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nyardle's Husbando

Lonely Human

BubbleEnvy
User Image
. . .

» My avii is supossably«
simply I guess. Considering
it's only a headshot.
Art of her is in siggy.

Here ya go!

Could have turned out better, but what can you do ;-;. Had no idea what to do with the pigtail things since it was only a headshot... soooo yeah. Also, hats are the worst, annnnnnd those totally look like eyes. Sorry for butchering your avi. yum_puddi

Nyardle's Husbando

Lonely Human

MochiFerret

Consider My OC?

Anthro and Human versions under Spoiler!

Mochi is a feral little ferret/ferret gal, her personality is somewhere between Sen from Princess Mononoke(feral/untrusting), Ariel(Naive/Inquisitive/Nonspeaking--yet--) and Giselle from Enchanted ((Dreamer/Excitable))
Just think - Prehistoric girl thrown into modern world.

Anthro

"Human"
**Sorry for the shading! Her hair is the offwhite/cream of the ferrets body with pink tips smile Keep the anthro version in mind when doing this** :3

Either version works. Anthro/Quadraped is my favorite and my preference but human is just being broken in :3!

-------------------------------------
If'n you're up for a couple piece, (which is fine if you're not.)

She has a raccoon boyfriend, who I have not decided a human form yet for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. **better size difference ref**

PLEASE WORK WITHIN YOUR COMFORT LEVEL.

heart

I will had to sadly decline, as it seems a little too complicated for me right now, and I've had no experience drawing anthros. emotion_8c

Bashful Receiver

Would either or both of these guys interest you? emotion_kirakira

Trainer 1

Trainer 2

Notes:
*He has tan skin, with a blue swirlling tattoo that covers his chest, stomach, back, and right arm.
*His name is Jackson Cole, some people call him Jack or J.C.
*He has dark, smokey grey eyes
*He has a swimmers body~
*He specializes in water type Pokemon
*Jack's height is approx. 5' 9" - 5' 10"
Avi Insperation
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/

Art Reference:

User Image
by: Erandia

His Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Them meeting for the first time lol~

Nyardle's Husbando

Lonely Human

The-Lady-Anatola
Hi there~ I'd love if you'd consider my boy, Jeremy, please. With or without glasses is fine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at your character some time tomorrow c:

The Hired Uke
Would either or both of these guys interest you? emotion_kirakira

Trainer 1

Trainer 2

Notes:
*He has tan skin, with a blue swirlling tattoo that covers his chest, stomach, back, and right arm.
*His name is Jackson Cole, some people call him Jack or J.C.
*He has dark, smokey grey eyes
*He has a swimmers body~
*He specializes in water type Pokemon
*Jack's height is approx. 5' 9" - 5' 10"
Avi Insperation
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/

Art Reference:

User Image
by: Erandia

His Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Them meeting for the first time lol~

Sure sure! I think either of these would be reasonable. Do you have any preferences on which you would rather have drawn?

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Telathas
The-Lady-Anatola

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at your character some time tomorrow c:
Yay! Thanks so much. whee I look forward to seeing what you come up with~

Bashful Receiver

Telathas

Sure sure! I think either of these would be reasonable. Do you have any preferences on which you would rather have drawn?

Ah! Thank you!
I'm leaning towards Jack (trainer 2), mainly because he's the newest and could use some love. emotion_yatta

Also, in the off chance it gets colored...he's tan emotion_facepalm . As much as I love the few pieces of art of him I've gotten...only one of them made him tan emotion_facepalm

But if there's not going to be any color then ignore that XD.
Me if you could~
consider drawing my avi? thanks!

Pure-hearted Light

13,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Wall Street 200
My avi perhaps? c:

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Real life ref for headshot perhaps? whee If so, could I pm you the refs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff