Welcome to Gaia! ::

*recieves the luff*....not any major problems....just a couple of multiple threads and people not really specifying what they'd like sweatdrop heart heart awww.....>.> you have to let me know if you make a free art thread ne ^^ I'm sure it'd make a lot of people thrilled...and you'd be overrun.....but make sure you have time for it...being swamped is no good
jenna_chan
*recieves the luff*....not any major problems....just a couple of multiple threads and people not really specifying what they'd like sweatdrop heart heart awww.....>.> you have to let me know if you make a free art thread ne ^^ I'm sure it'd make a lot of people thrilled...and you'd be overrun.....but make sure you have time for it...being swamped is no good
whee This place needs a mod...and some rules...Perhaps enacting a spam rule would be wise...
TKid
whee This place needs a mod...and some rules...Perhaps enacting a spam rule would be wise...

yeah...that would be really...nice sweatdrop

Anxious Phantom

jenna_chan
TKid

*Holds up anti-spam sign*

Question: Do you think it be okay if we made a free art shop and then stuck it here as well as in the Requests and Commisions forum?
jenna_chan
TKid

Not to shoot down my own idea here...but enacting something like that in a forum like this would be hard.

I suppose we could maybe do something about the threads that just have "OMG GIMME ART" in them..
Eventider
jenna_chan
TKid

*Holds up anti-spam sign*

Question: Do you think it be okay if we made a free art shop and then stuck it here as well as in the Requests and Commisions forum?
Nope, if it's put in the R&C it'll be moved here, then one of them would be considered spam.

You could open one here for free and a shop in R&C that charges though :3

Anxious Phantom

Oh, allright then, thank you for the help ^^.

*Hands muffins to everybody*
Eventider
Oh, allright then, thank you for the help ^^.

*Hands muffins to everybody*
Glad I could help ^_^
Muffins!!!!!!! *munches* whee
I think a few mods would be a good idea, and maybe a generic order form with basic information for people who want to make "draw me" threads. . . maybe something like this:

Subject to be drawn: (your avatar? an original character? A pet?)
Reference pics of the subject: Even if it's your avatar, try to upload a current image of it (so you can freely change it without irritating the artists trying to draw you whee )

Details/Special Requests: (any special markings/scars/etc? Do you want your avatar to be drawn with a halo (even though it doesn't necessarily have one in the ref. photo?) Stuff like that whee )
Any deadlines: the date when you'd like it finished :3

I ono. . . I'm just babbling at this point ninja

And hi lilazntinygirl whee
Salvation In Sin
I think a few mods would be a good idea, and maybe a generic order form with basic information for people who want to make "draw me" threads. . . maybe something like this:

Subject to be drawn: (your avatar? an original character? A pet?)
Reference pics of the subject: Even if it's your avatar, try to upload a current image of it (so you can freely change it without irritating the artists trying to draw you whee )

Details/Special Requests: (any special markings/scars/etc? Do you want your avatar to be drawn with a halo (even though it doesn't necessarily have one in the ref. photo?) Stuff like that whee )
Any deadlines: the date when you'd like it finished :3

I ono. . . I'm just babbling at this point ninja

And hi lilazntinygirl whee
Including the free image hosting sites was a good idea, but it would be impossible for us to ensure every "DRAW ME" thread follows that post basis...It's just unreasonable to try whee
TKid
Including the free image hosting sites was a good idea, but it would be impossible for us to ensure every "DRAW ME" thread follows that post basis...It's just unreasonable to try whee

It wasn't really meant for every thread to follow it exactly (since like you said that would be impossible anyway). . .it was more like a suggestion as a way to make your own. . . as long as the person requesting art gets the general idea then more power to ya whee ~

Hmm. . and I'm really starting to think that a sticky with ways to improve your chances of getting drawn. . . something like "Want to get drawn? Read this first!", would be a really good idea whee Then slip that order form in while they're least expecting it ninja *goes off to bug Ale to help* 4laugh

heart Kayo
Salvation In Sin
TKid

It wasn't really meant for every thread to follow it exactly (since like you said that would be impossible anyway). . .it was more like a suggestion as a way to make your own. . . as long as the person requesting art gets the general idea then more power to ya whee ~

Hmm. . and I'm really starting to think that a sticky with ways to improve your chances of getting drawn. . . something like "Want to get drawn? Read this first!", would be a really good idea whee Then slip that order form in while they're least expecting it ninja *goes off to bug Ale to help* 4laugh

heart Kayo
o.o That's not a half-bad idea!
TKid

As opposed to all our other ideas xd We're writing it now heart Anything you'd like to suggest? whee

Anxious Phantom

TKid
Salvation In Sin
TKid

heart Kayo

Wow. That IS a good idea. *Hands muffin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out