Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salvation In Sin
Oh, alright then whee Let us know if we can help? heart
The thread is now up and ready to take applications.
just out of curiousity, would a thread that provides desktop wallpaper for free go in here?
Mireiyu-chan
just out of curiousity, would a thread that provides desktop wallpaper for free go in here?

I would say most definately....but only if that thread is completely free wallpapers and nothing else ^^
jenna_chan
Mireiyu-chan

I would say most definately....but only if that thread is completely free wallpapers and nothing else ^^
Agreed <3 But remember, if you use images from an anime you should have expressed consent to post them.

Transform

Dear lord we need a sticky. gonk heart

MUCH thanks to Jenna and TKid. heart
N!mix
Dear lord we need a sticky. gonk heart

MUCH thanks to Jenna and TKid. heart
whee I hope our directory helps...Jenna and I were working on some new rules to suggest to the moderators, but those are a bit more complicated gonk Loopholes.
I think a directory is a wonderful idea. ^_^ If you make it well and maintain it, I'm sure it would be a very helpful sticky.
Noraboo
I think a directory is a wonderful idea. ^_^ If you make it well and maintain it, I'm sure it would be a very helpful sticky.

thank you very much Nora. ^^ we're hoping to make things a bit easier to move around in here, as well as trying to keep it from turning into a "Chatterbox with benefits", which could prove as a major problem with the freebies.
Oh, and I'll also add a section to the annoucement about 'manners'. whee
whee that mostly comes with having shops and being an artist myself.....its nice common courtesy to have with most artists that don't mind being treated like they matter. I've seen a lot of artists fall because people don't give a simple 'Thank you' or anything at all. Then they go an downgrade it..and they don't understand that what they are recieving is FREE.
jenna_chan
Noraboo

thank you very much Nora. ^^ we're hoping to make things a bit easier to move around in here, as well as trying to keep it from turning into a "Chatterbox with benefits", which could prove as a major problem with the freebies.
Not to mention turning the entire forum into a miserable place to be...It'd run all the artists off.

Transform

TKid
jenna_chan
Noraboo

Not to mention turning the entire forum into a miserable place to be...It'd run all the artists off.

It's quickly becoming that.

These "gimmie" threads seem to have no appreciation for the artist. Their posts are one line and they expect to be handed priceless art. gonk
N!mix

These "gimmie" threads seem to have no appreciation for the artist. Their posts are one line and they expect to be handed priceless art. gonk

Sad but true......you'd think people would have some sort of appreciation, but they don't. Its a sad and cruel fate....and some of them we just lump in with the others, guilty by association kind of thing.
jenna_chan
N!mix

Sad but true......you'd think people would have some sort of appreciation, but they don't. Its a sad and cruel fate....and some of them we just lump in with the others, guilty by association kind of thing.

..u_u first few days, and already a problem? :/ Nyome was almost gonna make a free art thread. XD

I'm being silly. @_@ like my schedule allows me FREE TIME> the HORROR. gonk

*gives luff to thread and jenna* whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas