Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Things 0.19333333333333 19.3% [ 116 ]
in 0.048333333333333 4.8% [ 29 ]
Jars 0.23166666666667 23.2% [ 139 ]
! 0.52666666666667 52.7% [ 316 ]
Total Votes:[ 600 ]

What do you think of it? Hmm? HMMMM?

No it hasn't. The restocking message was only posted on the 30th. I've been checking the store just about daily. xp
I like it! Keep it goingggg.

...oh. Maybe he mentioned wanting to restock on his tumblr or something. Whoops. ;;
What do you like about it? In-depth analysis! Not a single person has given me detailed or even semi-detailed feedback yet. sad

Update: Holy crap, I have the site administrator as a fan now. eek

Ah. But anyway, YEEEEEEEEAH SHIP FAST, LITTLE PACKAGE! 4laugh

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Nay: Sorry, uh. You're asking someone who fails at words to say things. Here goes. ;;
The pacing? Does that make sense? The time you take to describe things, but the fighting moves fast like fights often do!
And little things like dust coming up when Tanniel sits down, or little sounds in the dungeonthing and stuff. Brings you into the story a little more; it's cool.
The way you describe things. Snow feels like "icy pinpricks" (there's a typo in that sentence, btw :B :B), Uthgard became a "mess of charcoal."
The last thing I can think to compliment is the characters' voices. They are both quite different - you can tell one is more collected and used to danger while the other is just a kid trying to reach a goal.
And there may be a few too many adjectives in the beginning, but they lessen/fit in better later on...? *shrug*
WAS THAT OKAY? I don't know what I'm doing aaaaa

Noice~.

Yeeeeeeee! Can I ask what exactly you ordered, or would that ruin the surprise?
Teagen Sirrus
Meow!

Buzz~.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ellester41_was_here
Buzz~.
*flop*
Teagen Sirrus
*flop*

*flip*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE That was wonderful! 4laugh It made me so happy to read. I squeaked aloud and bounced around the house for a few minutes upon reading it. THANK YOU. TUT

Yesterday when I was working on the second chapter, I ran into a pretty big hurdle. The plot absolutely demands that Tanniel be in a certain place at a certain time, killing a certain dragon - a situation that her character would realistically be sprinting in the opposite direction from. I think I ended up coming up with a pretty good way around it. I'm so excited about finishing the chapter and showing it to you. mrgreen

Also, Uthgard has a very interesting and relevant backstory which will come into play chapters and chapters in the future. smile

The surprise...surprise...surprise...

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ellester41_was_here
*slop?*
Nay: Ah, I am glad that you are glad!

Well gee, now it's my turn to bounce around. O: !

eeee
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Teagen Sirrus
*slop?*

*slips on the slop*

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ellester41_was_here
*noms on the flipflop*
HOLY s**t. HOLY s**t. s**t. s**t. WOW. Berserk...updated! TUT That hasn't happened in like, half a year! And then the translator stuck a Skyrim helm in the endnotes. rofl But it ended on a cliffhanger in the middle of a sentence. At least finish your sentences before you end a chapter! >.<
SUDDENLY, MUSIC MONDAY.

Teagen: *QWOPs on slop, sans one flip-flop*

Nay: Woah hey what
oh pffff
Ahahaha, that kind of cliffhanger's the worst. At least it should not be a terribly long wait between this chapter and the next, if that little note holds true. And if the translators find time. O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff