Welcome to Gaia! ::

Endless parade of men?!

<3 0.91582491582492 91.6% [ 272 ]
</3 0.084175084175084 8.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 297 ]

Sugary Gaian

Exhululath

I looked at what i could do with it and decided it's just not worth it. So, well, maybe if in the future it will drop under the 1 million I'll buy it. Maybe.
Its unlikely that it will drop under 1 mil. :c

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Pixitella
Exhululath

Ugh... at this point, we've to resort to the three of us being just friends. If it's ok for you, of course...
Of course. ouo

Peace heart I think we shold have a tea and cake together, now biggrin

Sugary Gaian

NOT_a_sexual_username
yeah, maybe it'll go back down?
or go for it? Gah! Its the most expensive one so I must like have it over and done with. :c

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Pixitella
Exhululath

I looked at what i could do with it and decided it's just not worth it. So, well, maybe if in the future it will drop under the 1 million I'll buy it. Maybe.
Its unlikely that it will drop under 1 mil. :c

I know. Currently I'm more worried at the inflation of other items, like SDPlus #427 Jinjing. When I've put it in my wishlist it was around 450k, now it's over 10 millions all of sudden. WTH?

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Pixitella
NOT_a_sexual_username
yeah, maybe it'll go back down?
or go for it? Gah! Its the most expensive one so I must like have it over and done with. :c
yeah that's true D:

Sugary Gaian

Exhululath

Peace heart I think we shold have a tea and cake together, now biggrin
emotion_drool that sounds good as I am hungry~

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
NOT_a_sexual_username
what kind of movies do you like then? surprised or what kind of music?

I like a lot of different stuff, just not Disney stuff lol

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Exhululath
NOT_a_sexual_username

well what kinds of things, like what the one movie you could see every single day and not get bored with it? or what song could you keep on repeat for hours XD

Handsome Shapeshifter

Pixitella
Riffler
aww
I cant believe how inflated it is right now. ; n ;
You'll get it.

Sugary Gaian

Exhululath

I know. Currently I'm more worried at the inflation of other items, like SDPlus #427 Jinjing. When I've put it in my wishlist it was around 450k, now it's over 10 millions all of sudden. WTH?
A lot of things are inflating all of a sudden. x_x

Sugary Gaian

NOT_a_sexual_username
yeah that's true D:
sticking to Agape it is.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Pixitella
NOT_a_sexual_username
yeah that's true D:
sticking to Agape it is.
you can do it!!!

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
NOT_a_sexual_username
Exhululath
NOT_a_sexual_username

well what kinds of things, like what the one movie you could see every single day and not get bored with it? or what song could you keep on repeat for hours XD

Well about music, I like a lot of Classic, some Jazz, most 1960-'70 Rock 'n Roll and some Pop, Ska and other genres. I usually don't like Disco stuff (specially Electronic "music" wink and I totally dislike Rap and Hip-hop. This said, I tend to like specific artists / bands and not even everything of their music. Among my favourites are Queens, The Cranberries, Skunk Anansie, some Italian singers... Anyway, I don't usually have an obsession for a single song or movie.
For the movies, it's about the same: I can like very different genres. It's more about the quality of the movie, for me, and the story it tells.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Exhululath
NOT_a_sexual_username
Exhululath
NOT_a_sexual_username

Well about music, I like a lot of Classic, some Jazz, most 1960-'70 Rock 'n Roll and some Pop, Ska and other genres. I usually don't like Disco stuff (specially Electronic "music" wink and I totally dislike Rap and Hip-hop. This said, I tend to like specific artists / bands and not even everything of their music. Among my favourites are Queens, The Cranberries, Skunk Anansie, some Italian singers... Anyway, I don't usually have an obsession for a single song or movie.
For the movies, it's about the same: I can like very different genres. It's more about the quality of the movie, for me, and the story it tells.
surprised but what's your favorite movie? my favorite is under the same moon, it makes me cry and laugh and think and all sorts of feels XD

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Pixitella
Exhululath

A lot of things are inflating all of a sudden. x_x

I want that tattoo scream but I'm not going to pay that much for it. It's ridiculous and outrageous. I'm sorry because I've not bought it the first time I saw it, but I was like "hey, I can buy it whenever I want and I don't need it right now" sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff