Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Receiver

User Image

Alrighty! Hello! My name is The Hired Uke, you've probably seen me littering the AF with my requests! I had request threads set up for my boy's a while back, but I found that having separate threads for each couple to be a little to disorganized for my liking. So, that's what this thread is for! Below I'll post a bit of information about the characters, their relations to one another, etc...etc...:U Wall o' Text basically~ So if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

===

These characters are set in the near future. The world is very much the same as the normal world save for the fact that everybody has animal features. Some based on one animal, others based on an odd assortment of animals, and the rare few based on mythical creatures. The whole story is actually split into several smaller stories revolving around various combinations of the six characters listed below. The main setting is often in or around the nightclub "Beckett's" which, in case it wasn't obvious, is owned and run by Beckett.

Gabriel and Rafael supply various things to the nightclub, Fletcher (DJ/MC) and Jonas (Bartender/ "Go-go" dancer) are employee's at the nightclub, and T.K. is a regular there.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THEIR CHARAHUB
Still a bit of a WIP but there's some more misc. info there

wahmbulance wahmbulance Info You Should Know~ wahmbulance wahmbulance
More may be added later...

- Beckett and Gabriel are a "couple".
- Beckett and Jonas are brothers.
- Jonas has a borderline unhealthy affection for Beckett, which makes him very clingy.
- Gabriel and Jonas do not get along, Jonas viewing him as a romantic rival and threat to Beckett; and Gabriel viewing Jonas as a pest.
- T.K. and Fletcher are a "couple".
- T.K. is an S while Fletcher is an M, they aren't exactly hardcore though.
- There is no reason (as of yet) why T.K. is green...
- Rafael is business partners with Gabriel.
- All character ears...are the animal ears. Any human ears shown in the avi's are just cause I couldn't cover them completely~
- PLEASE READ ANY NOTES INCLUDED WITH THE CHARACTER REFERENCES!

New Misfit Boys!
Any new character will be posted here first....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character info
- He's a chimera
- The gold marks on his body are not tattoos
- He is a police officer in charge of investigating Rafael.
- His hands transform into those large claws. He can do so at will or when he's over exerting himself.
- He likes to bite things....
- His main skills are hand to hand combat and interrogation methods.
- He's a pretty cheery guy, which often comes across as creepy since he'll be talking about the weather while interrogating the stuffing out of someone as if they weren't even there.
- When he does get angry...you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Character info
- Musician / pop-punk-rock (lolwat)
- He's currently the top rated musician
- Charismatic, manipulative
- Kind of a perv
- Kind of a lemur...bat...thing...
- Lazy AF about anything that isn't music or something/one he's interested in
- Attention whore....

Bashful Receiver

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes: He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white. He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

--

Monday
Notes:He doesn't have human ears...If you look closely, yes, he has a tail biggrin

Male / Rarely speaks except when spoken to, he is a soft spoken young man. However, his gentle appearance is deceptive. He is a ruthless assassin, despite being blind. He was more or less raised/trained by Rafael and is often seen in his company....he doesn't do well in the cold....

--

Nikoli

Character info
- He's a chimera
- The gold marks on his body are not tattoos
- He is a police officer in charge of investigating Rafael.
- His hands transform into those large claws. He can do so at will or when he's over exerting himself.
- He likes to bite things....
- His main skills are hand to hand combat and interrogation methods.
- He's a pretty cheery guy, which often comes across as creepy since he'll be talking about the weather while interrogating the stuffing out of someone as if they weren't even there.
- When he does get angry...you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

--

Asher/b]

Character info
- Musician / pop-punk-rock (lolwat)
- He's currently the top rated musician
- Charismatic, manipulative
- Kind of a perv
- Kind of a lemur...bat...thing...
- Lazy AF about anything that isn't music or something/one he's interested in
- Attention whore....

Bashful Receiver

~Received Art~

100th Piece of Art - Misfit Boy's Music Slideshow!

200th Piece of Art - Misfit Boy's Toyhou.se!

I'll be posting every piece of art of these nerds here from now on! You'll be able to see which characters need a bit more love, as well as some info about them! It is still under a bit of construction, I still have to post the group/couple's art pictures, as well as finish filling in their info. But head on over and check it out! emotion_yatta

Bashful Receiver

Concepts!

Just some picture idea's for each character/group/couple. Periodically updated as more idea's come to mind~

Beckett

- Lounging in a bubble bath
- Curled up in a chair with a mug of tea, reading a trashy romance novel
- Buying a hot beverage in the park
- NSFW
- Looking genuinely happy/pleased
- Formal wear
- Underwear~

Gabriel

- Working out
- Picking out a "stupid" Valentine's Day gift
- NSFW
- Roughed up
- Formal wear
- Underwear~

T.K.

- Dancing (ballet, club dancing, pole dancing...etc...)
- In class
- Formal wear
- Underwear~
- Studying

Fletcher

- Dropping the beats (DJing)
- Skateboarding to class
- Daydreaming
- Doing ranch work

Rafael

- On his phone
- Enjoying a drink
- Setting something/one on fire....
-

Monday

Couples

Groups (3+)

Bashful Receiver

emotion_kirakira OPENING BUMP emotion_kirakira

Bashful Receiver

Shady Dealer

Awww, yessssss. > u>
      /not stalking or anything
      yum_bacon

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Nope not stalking but I did come to look a the bacon. XD.

yum_bacon

Bashful Receiver

Enmur

Kiryu Thunder

emotion_0A0 STALKERS!

emotion_kirakira My bacon-y goodness has that affect on people~ and apparently driving some to near cannibalism....

Shady Dealer

The Hired Uke
emotion_kirakira My bacon-y goodness has that affect on people~ and apparently driving some to near cannibalism....

Stalker?
      What are you talking about? emotion_awesome

Thankfully, I'm not bacon.
      So it's completely acceptable for me to eat. ;D

Bashful Receiver

Enmur

Stalker?
      What are you talking about? emotion_awesome

Thankfully, I'm not bacon.
      So it's completely acceptable for me to eat. ;D

This is true....-sage like nod- Very well then! But only a little bit, k' emotion_yatta

Bashful Receiver

Bashful Receiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas