...Explosive. 0.20103092783505 20.1% [ 702 ]
...Different. 0.21219931271478 21.2% [ 741 ]
...Sesquipedalian. 0.15864833906071 15.9% [ 554 ]
...Merciful heavens, MY COAT-TAILS ARE ON FIRE! 0.42812142038946 42.8% [ 1495 ]
Total Votes:[ 3492 ]

+[black-ice]+
Lil_JaLs
Hello, my name is Lily.

Hello Lily. How are you on this magnificent day?
I'm well.

Dapper Vampire

Good day, all. A new challenge has been added. 3nodding

+[black-ice]+, I believe you have concocted a nefarious plot to steal all my letters. surprised The page 4 letter is yours.

Edit: Page 5 letter goes to Lil_JaLs. 3nodding

Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Hello, my name is Lily.

Good afternoon Lily, I'm Hao. (pronounced "How" for all people who are like my teachers =.=)
Hi,Hao.Wow! My friend's name is Bao.
It rhymes. lol

Heh, as does many other things, my friends like to point out. >.>

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I think a good rain improves the quality of a day, but I am rather odd. I just don't like the sun much. It burns me and makes me sneeze. Snow is very nice too. Sometimes it's too cold for my tastes, but it just depends on my mood.

Ahhh, I see. Walking a lot in the rain isn't always nice, although I don't think I'd mind that either. In fact, it was much to my chagrin when the day we got a lot of rain was the day we weren't allowed to loiter outside the school on free periods due to a group of students acting asinine. I ran out into the rain for a moment when no teachers were looking anyway. If allowed, I'd have been out there the whole period.

And I do believe I will, Gent. 3nodding

Ooh! Maybe you could add a "word of the day" to one of the first posts, just for visitors' enlightenment?
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Hello, my name is Lily.

Good afternoon Lily, I'm Hao. (pronounced "How" for all people who are like my teachers =.=)
It rhymes. lol

How does your teachers pronounce your name?

@Gent-Thank You
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Hello, my name is Lily.

It rhymes. lol

@Gent-Thank You

Well, besides the occational teacher who does manage to get it right (after a few seconds of pondering usually), most of which pronounce it "Hey-O".
The Intelli-Gent

Good day, all. A new challenge has been added. 3nodding

+[black-ice]+, I believe you have concocted a nefarious plot to steal all my letters. surprised The page 4 letter is yours.

Edit: Page 5 letter goes to Lil_JaLs. 3nodding

yes I have. But my plot ends here for I don't like words that have been broken into pieces. Only anagrams. (just kiding about the plot) : )

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Hi Lily, and congratulations ^^. My name is Danielle in case anyone wonders, but I'm far more often called something from a host of nicknames, most commonly Pixie or D but also including Elle, Elli, Kitty, and other things. Anyway, I'll answer to all those and more.

twisted I'll have some fun with this challenge.
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Hello, my name is Lily.

It rhymes. lol

@Gent-Thank You

Well, besides the occational teacher who does manage to get it right (after a few seconds of pondering usually), most of which pronounce it "Hey-O".
Well you know,if your name would been pronounce "Hey-O".Then I would have rhyme it with jello. rofl
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
Tieferrow
Lil_JaLs
It rhymes. lol

@Gent-Thank You

Well you know,if your name would been pronounce "Hey-O".Then I would have rhyme it with jello. rofl

Lol, I'm not quite sure those two words rhyme.

Dapper Vampire

BastettePixie
I think a good rain improves the quality of a day, but I am rather odd. I just don't like the sun much. It burns me and makes me sneeze. Snow is very nice too. Sometimes it's too cold for my tastes, but it just depends on my mood.

Ahhh, I see. Walking a lot in the rain isn't always nice, although I don't think I'd mind that either. In fact, it was much to my chagrin when the day we got a lot of rain was the day we weren't allowed to loiter outside the school on free periods due to a group of students acting asinine. I ran out into the rain for a moment when no teachers were looking anyway. If allowed, I'd have been out there the whole period.

And I do believe I will, Gent. 3nodding

Ooh! Maybe you could add a "word of the day" to one of the first posts, just for visitors' enlightenment?

surprised

Why didn't I think of that idea?

I am shocked, nay, appalled at myself. sad It shall be done.

Sounds like a great idea, I for one, need to improve my vocabulary.
Well, my time's nearly depleted at the library, but I'll be back later, so see you people then.

Dapper Dabbler

i have four of the words so far blaugh

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I'm glad you like my idea <3. New words are always fun. I used to have a word of the day emailed to me every day but my inbox got so cluttered I had to stop it xd .

Later, Hao.

Four? Curses! I only have two. I must work harder!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff