Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, artists, explorers and welcome to Supermassive Black
                          Hole! A joint art request thread that would help quench our thirst and
                          satisfy our insatiable need for art. But do not go anywhere just
                          yet, this is not your ordinary request because it also serves as
                          our humble abode. A place where you can hangout and have some
                          wonderful conversations with us! This would be one of the coolest
                          thread you have been into. Join me and my lovely friends as we
                          explore and conquer the universe with our pure awesomeness! I am
                          pretty sure we will have a blast!

Supermassive Black Hole is a joint art request thread that I
                          and my lovely friends, started so that we could collect & receive
                          wonderful art works of our avatar and original characters from
                          talented artists who seek subjects for their masterpieces! And
                          maybe, if some really nice people drop by, we would be able to
                          make some friends. It's totally unnecessary to draw the three of
                          us, of course, but if you do, then we will be very happy, and we
                          may reward your kindness with some of our own!

Supermassive Black Hole provides a friendly atmosphere, a
                          place where we all can hang out. We're so glad you decided to drop
                          by, and we would love it even more if you would stay and chat. We
                          are habitually harmless, friendly and talkative as well so we could
                          pretty much talk about anything or everything under the sun. Please
                          do not be afraid to come in and take a look around. I promise you
                          we would never harm you. Only punch you (kidding).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

January 3, 2015 { ★ } The idea came to our minds
                          January 17, 2015 { ★ } The adventure begins!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{ a b o u t. .m e }
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Some of the most visually appealing galaxies are known as
                            Starburst galaxies, this is due to their bright colors, ignited
                            by rapid star formation

Hello there! I am unfeeling eyes and Starburst Galaxy is my
                            domain. For starters, I would like to say that I have a keen
                            interest in photography, films and books. I may come across
                            as anti-social sometimes but I actually love meeting new
                            people and getting to know them. I find it pleasurable to
                            converse intelligently and listen to what others have to say,
                            hear their stories and learn from them. I tend to be shy
                            sometimes especially when I feel intimidated but I am really
                            an approachable person. Never be uncomfortable approaching
                            me, rest assured we will have a wonderful time.

User Image

{ s u n. .j e a }
                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunjea is seventeen years of age. He is an ambivert - a person whose
                            in between an extrovert and an introvert. He is habitually melancholic
                            for unknown reasons and he has these stunning Garnet eyes and deep rose
                            dyed hair. You can have as much artistic freedom you need upon drawing him
                            for I am not very particular with any art styles. Feel free to call my attention
                            if you have any inquiries.
                            User ImageUser Image

User Image

{ a b o u t . .m e }

Centaurus A is the fifth brightest galaxy in the sky—making
                          it an ideal target for amateur astronomers—and is famous for
                          the dust lane across its middle and a giant jet blasting away
                          from the supermassive black hole at its center.

I am Peri! I’d like to think I’m friendly. I’ve been on gaia
                          since early 2008, and I would have probably left gaia a long
                          time ago, if not for the chance at meeting wonderful people.
                          I’m a college student, and almost always busy, unfortunately.
                          But I’ll try my best to be active and present in this group
                          thread I have with my two good friends. I like sci-fi,
                          movies, and some TV series. I am not talented in the arts,
                          but I try, and I appreciate the works of amazing artists. I
                          find it hard to keep friends, but I’ll do my best. To put it
                          simply, I’m on a quest for art and friends. So yeah, try me! ;)

User Image

{ a v a . .t a r s }

I only have a few requests. The following are the avatar
                          outfits I have. You are allowed to draw them in any pose or
                          expressions. I would love to see variety. And just be free!
                          Thank you! I'll appreciate it a lot if you choose me as
                          subject. :)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ t h e . .d o c t o r }

I love Doctor Who! And I would love it if you can draw any
                          of my avatars (preferably the second one) with the Tenth
                          Doctor
                          ! He's my favorite. Don't judge me. You know he was
                          amazing. Tardis in the background is optional. ;)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

{ a b o u t . .m e }

The Porpoise Galaxy is a strange one. It was likely once a
                            normal spiral galaxy, but underwent distortion after coming
                            close to an elliptical galaxy. In a billion years or so the two
                            galaxies will likely merge into one larger one.

Hey there. The name's Terr. I'm a university student/fantasy
                            roleplay and RPG enthusiast. I've been around Gaia since
                            2006 and I'm about to become the darn coolest person on
                            your friendlist. I'm very friendly and goofy, and a little creepy.
                            Bewaaare. x] My interests? RHCP, Supernatural, Assassin's
                            Creed, Final Fantasy, and shonen-ai. What are your favourite
                            things? I'd love to chat!

User Image

{ a v a . .t a r s }

Here are some of my favourite avis. It would make me
                            so happy if you drew me! You can choose whichever pose.
                            I only ask that you keep my skin colour the same shade or
                            slightly darker. My skin is brown irl, and it makes me sad
                            when people change it. :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ c r e s . .o l a e }

I love Gaia's NPCs, Cresento and Nicolae. Srsly. Gimme
                            Cresolae anything and I will love you forever. I'll love you
                            even more if you included me in the pic~! <3

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

We present our beautiful art collection~!

{ u n f e e l i n g . .e y e s }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        { p e r i . .t a r d i s }

I've got a blank space, baby. I'll write your name. ;) No, srsly. I'll write your name on the thumbnail.
                          Please gimme arts. * u *

{ t e r r . .o w v a }

User Image

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

(None available)

User Image

If you wish to initiate a link trade, feel free to do so. Just
                          simply quote me with your code. We are strictly only accepting
                          200x40 and 88x31 buttons.

{ l i n k s . .i n }

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/k37u2nh][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/Blackhole/200x40-2_zpssjtwarh2.gif[/IMG][/url][/size]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/k37u2nh][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/Blackhole/88X31-1_zpsz8s5dvjv.gif[/IMG][/url]

{ l i n k s . .o u t }

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                          User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff