Welcome to Gaia! ::

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

Heyheyhey all you talented people! Have I mentioned how talented you all are?
Let me cut to the chase.
I'd like any of my avis drawn. I give tips the ones I like! emotion_bigheart (I haven't been on in several months therefore I have no idea what a good tip is so I'm very sorry) sweatdrop

Clicking (some of) these images will bring you to their tektek links, but please make sure that all the items in the picture(s) are included! Tektek hasn't updated some items / won't let certain things layer.
Here they are, pick any one you like:
#1: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #2: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #3: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #4: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #5: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #6: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #7: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #8: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #9: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #10: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #11: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #12: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #13: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #14: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #15: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #16: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #17: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #18: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| #19: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || #20: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Along with my current, but at your own risk. I change often, so you'd definitely want to save it lol

A big thanks to:
❤ Rosy Visage
❤ havockitty
❤ T I E A R E
❤ MearaT

for drawing me! emotion_bigheart

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

emotion_bigheart

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

emotion_bigheart

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
emotion_bigheart

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
owo

All those kittehs!

I might try the 3rd and 4th avis when I get back from work tonight :3
Soooo in 12 hours xD

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

milly marauder
owo

All those kittehs!

Soooo in 12 hours xD

No problem emotion_kirakira Take all the time you need.

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

emotion_bigheart

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Luxo Jr
milly marauder
owo

All those kittehs!

Soooo in 12 hours xD

No problem emotion_kirakira Take all the time you need.

Okie! Would it be possible to get tekteks of those two avi's, just so I know what all the items are ^-^

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

milly marauder
Okie! Would it be possible to get tekteks of those two avi's, just so I know what all the items are ^-^

Okay (this will be a few minutes)

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

milly marauder

Here is #3 with no bibbles (you may choose to include them or not, also tektek does not have mini lavender wings so please don't forget those! And uh.. Ignore the little black nub on the back of my head. The hat is supposed to fix that..):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And #4 (for some reason tektek won't let the Christmas 2k13 Shimmering Laurels be equipped with the Kanoko's Illusions headband..):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Luxo Jr

Okie here is one! (((bloop)))I have the other lined and inked already but I am going to colour that one (the kitty one ^^). Would you like to see it before I start colouring?

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

milly marauder
Luxo Jr

Okie here is one! (((bloop)))I have the other lined and inked already but I am going to colour that one (the kitty one ^^). Would you like to see it before I start colouring?

Yayayayay more art User Image Thanks so much! & No I will keep the other one a surprise until you are done smile

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

Bump c: heart

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

emotion_bigheart

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items